Duels

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Well I hardly play now but wot the hell. You reckon you can take me in an unbuffed duel then I will oblige. This challenge is for Mids too as well as anyone else. Only ones I won't duel are Zerkers.

Just post to meet up.

One more thing. Stealther duels will be unstealthed.

All duels will be recorded by me.

Duel requirements: meet up and log to remove buffs - face each other and taunt then bow - then fight!

MKJ - Thugs

Darkmack

One of Freddy's beloved
let me be the first to issue a duel then with my thane Speshcase since I deleted my old one i retained his armour so whenever you want the duel I'm up for it...

Dmack

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Unstealthed so you dont have Critstrike and Stealth-spec; basically a Zerker with poisons ?

Rookiescot

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah .... any other rules you wanna through in there Thugs?
Mercs cant use dirty tricks?
BD's cant use pets?
How about Paladins have to fight naked?

Nah none of those are needed. You will simply exploit run through and pop a health pot if things get difficult for you.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Rookiescot said:
Yeah .... any other rules you wanna through in there Thugs?
Mercs cant use dirty tricks?
BD's cant use pets?
How about Paladins have to fight naked?

Nah none of those are needed. You will simply exploit run through and pop a health pot if things get difficult for you.

+1 ..

Rellik

Fledgling Freddie
ill duel you if you want abuse run throughs etc..
its no duel when you do shit like that :touch:

stoptryingtohitme

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah cum on thugs, bet u cant beat me =) bring it (gets armor Health = melee absorbtion proced) hehe u know ur gunna loose

Mishal

Fledgling Freddie
I'm up for it Thugs.. No pots tho.. u set limits, i set limits.

Galahah

Fledgling Freddie
If you are so damn good then come and duel my zerker i wont use zerk. prove that you are as good as you say. i will even come with my cousin´s skald and kick your butt. what do you say? :flame:

Rookiescot

Fledgling Freddie
Suspect Thugs made this post when he had been drinking his mothers cooking sherry again.

Luinmir

Fledgling Freddie
Why not use Stealth in Stealth fights?? Just /bow and then Stealth ..

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Dangermouse and Phooka

Some nice fights m8s. But yah both eventually got roasted alive by Dah 'King of Thid'. 2 buffed to the hilt blade masters I think too. Blue Phooka first - eh easy fight to be honest and me left with 3/4 health though not recorded but I knew Dangermouse was gonna turn up straight after so I waited and healed up. Danger had killed me 2x earlier but both times she died from my poison straight after. This time I knew I had to allow my poison to take her down before finishing her off. Worked a treat. Film will be up tomorrow showing Phooka dead on the floor and the end of Dangermouse after. Me as always unbuffed.

You really want to duel the likes of me unbuffed?

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
These films will only be up forra short while but will (hopefully) come back online with the other around 50 films I have made as I intend to make a computer into a server. This will stop my host company switching off my bloody site cos of bandwidth overload.

First film against Dangermouse. I really didn't deserve to lose this fight but I hardly was able to hit her at all. Was like she was a merc using dirty tricks. Even so I won't give up and will dodge and dodge allowing my poison to kill. So very close to pulling it off too as you can see. Both on 'death's door' at the end. By the way I hit her with imbalance and poison first and then allowed the poison to bring her down some.

File size 9 mbs

Danger very nearly!

This film I was a bit pissed so was time to dish out some real damage and get the job done. Damage? Same boat could hardly hit her again. But this time I moved off after repoisoning her and then returned. Phooka I had already killed without any problems wotsoever.

File size 7 mbs

Danger & Phooka

Mishal

Fledgling Freddie
MKJ u willing to take up my duel?

And btw, i get em diseased and run away.. get poison on weaps again and pot heal is no biggie.. that easy do out for buffs. And Danger isen't even lvl 24!

Danger is my little fav Shar.. thx for duel yesturday :D

Brazilian

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Mishel? Wot you want to duel me with m8?

As for laying down rules I do have some I will admit. Reason being that I never get perfed in the game (well I did recently cos I was running around with 21 stealth after failing to repair my bloody cape) so against stealthers no stealth. But against others I won't run off and will stand my ground and fight it out so there is something in their favour. But as for pots they are essential against some. After all duelling the stuff I have duelled is rediculous. SB duelling sc'd mercs etc is just plain daft. Pots are allowed always cos everyone can use them and helps me overcome the big hitters and stun etc. You can take more damage trying to use a pot than the pot actually heals if you time it wrong so there is quite a knack to using them which equates to skill in my book. So if you duel me those are the rules.

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
I went searching the forums for clips a few months back ..came across a thugz valkerie sb ...no sound on clips and done in fraps but enjoyable to watch ..next day rolled one on camlann same spec and went on to have a good laugh ? if its the same thugz ..the nice one meight ..one or two of the lads i played with rolled stealthers cause of watching ure clips too..most are 50 at this stage -

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
There is only one Thugs and that is me. I ain't so nice either. Have killed all that walk and talk in Thid including children and grannies. Mean I is.

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Wot you want to duel me with m8 - Darkmack that is.

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
gove duel on mains and i smack joo bitches into place :D

play excal main rvr only - play thid on mid pryd as enjoy the tanks they have - who wouldnt :D

Mishal

Fledgling Freddie
t(hugs) i'm gonna duel you with my Skald Brazilian. Tomorrow? 20:00 CET? MTK?

:wij:

edit: and my name is Mishal :twak:

Darkmack

One of Freddy's beloved
My thane which i remade after i deleted it a long time ago... don't say thanes are easy I can beat them all duel me tbh none of the bullshit please

Dmack

Rookiescot

Fledgling Freddie
Ah you see MKJ was once Thugs but he had to change his name because soooooooo many people had him on ignore he lost his audience.
Which ... due to his sad and un-fullfilling life he geniunely craved and wanted.
What you need to remember about Thugs is that he exploits piss poor game mechanics and "optimises" his toon (specifically SB's) for Thidranki combat.
He has self confessed to having zero skill at level 50 RvR so he has made himself the "God of Thidranki" by conducting "run through" moves and "popping" the odd health potion when things get tough for him.
He has NEVER endevoured to work a "visable toon" i.e. a non -stealth toon in Thidranki because he knows he will get his ass wiped.
But ... he always maintains he has "skill" and "abillity" with his optimised Thidranki characters even though he cannot demonstrate skill at ANY other level or indeed with anything other than a stealth toon.
At level 50 RvR Thugs just got hurt.
Thugs is a sad little person.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom