Duels Last Night!

Umgrud

Fledgling Freddie
Not been in Thid for two weeks... Log on and Spoke to blokkie then it was back to back duels all night..

Was good fun.. and we only get Steam rolled 2 times by albs ;/ and

Keep puting off my New Template atm.. but my SI temp some how is low in Crush... witch i am not happy about.. ( bloody crush tanks :p )

All good figths keep it up lads /bow

noblok

Part of the furniture
Yeah, I was pleasantly surprised to see a friendly meeting when I arrived at Fagan's. I may not have duelled much myself, but it was fun if only for the general atmosphere. If I'm not mistaken this has been the first real one since cluster? All the doomsayers proven wrong :).

We did well fighting off the 'interrupters' the first time, shame it didn't work quite that well when they returned :). Ah well, more duelling chances will come, see you all around.

Blokkie, Thane
P.S. Aslo, get back to Midgard. Your armsman sucks ;).

TeamSpeakandChips

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah I was the inf you slaughtered twice kuddles.

In all fairness I was level 22 (for both fights) and unbuffed for the first fight (got buffed up fo rematch tho ;p - still got owned)

You hit so damn hard :(

/aboveaverage

Siesta

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah, Kuddles hits bloody hard! Was unbuffed when i fought tho but then maybe Kuddles was aswell :(

Cheers for the fights guys, was fun.

Xehz

Umgrud

Fledgling Freddie
I was unbuffed the First time... then i seen there was loads of ppl there so i loged the bb on! :) both good fights... I seem to parry a lot and plus Dwarfs get a good Thrust Base Resists +3 :)

Well i am still using my SI temp that is very old 40% dur..
i am remaking my Toa/cata temp soon with over Caps.

Mite be on tonight..

Baldrian

Fledgling Freddie
was fun, too bad with the mid stealther that kept thinking it was fun coming killing the ones on low health.(or hib I forget, at least not one I could talk to)

Umgrud

Fledgling Freddie
aye was very Lame, he PMed me say ppl would flame him and he didn care..
One was a SB and there was a /level Inf with no cloak..

Both gimps of the adding skillz

TriggerHappy

Fledgling Freddie
there was a dueling session back about a week ago on MB surprisin i know :p
were ybaur got to show his stuff along with me personally gettin to fight some of wat i regard best NS's and even some infs, the more duels the better,

tbh after yesterdays performance in thid, ya know with the continuos alb zerg makin it impossible to pick one off in the train to CK from apk, and survive :p my /stats last night on loggin was 60 deathblows to 30 deaths :( so alot of death :( all the same i got abuot 8 515 PA's :p

hope to see some good fights tonight for my short period :p

btw did Ybaur reroll ?
there is another armsman out there called Ybaurs, its a HO, unlike the original Highlander ?

Umgrud

Fledgling Freddie
i remeber when i was on for 9 hours in thid and had a stupid amount of kills.
Shame it was just b4 titles

TriggerHappy

Fledgling Freddie
:p

remember about a week ago i was on for about 4hours, adn i play in a net cafe so you pay for a certain amount at the start and the comp auto kicks u wen ur time is up, well i was on 40-45 before it kicked me each time :p

was top of the deathblows each time and bam gone :p
would have been on like 130 Deathblows as a SB best day ever, one by one people came out :p

easy mode ftw :p

you playin tonight kuddles ?
never seen u i think, wat u playin atm ?

Umgrud

Fledgling Freddie
Odd i work in a in a Net cafe :p

Ive been Farming for my new Temp for Kuddles ;/ so not been on loads
But i mite be on tonight... ill give you a Duel in the Mid PK if i see you on. :D

TriggerHappy

Fledgling Freddie
Umgrud said:

But i mite be on tonight... ill give you a Duel in the Mid PK if i see you on. :D

kewl mate but unless i come up wit some funds insta, doubt ill be able to manage it, :p broke atm would love to work in a net cafe :p such a soft job, being paid to play camelot....and do a bit of work :p

TriggerHappy

Fledgling Freddie
Umgrud said:

just cane across enough for 2hrs so gonna be on round 7 ireland time :)

TeamSpeakandChips

Fledgling Freddie
TriggerHappy said:
btw did Ybaur reroll ?
there is another armsman out there called Ybaurs, its a HO, unlike the original Highlander ?
Yeah he did, he is a hoe for that str and wanted more.

Equador

Fledgling Freddie
Why is it that every time I run in Thidranki solo I run into 2+ people? That goes for that duo Ridleyy and Shevie at the moment as well - I'm really impressed you 2 can kill a solo merc!!1

Pathetic

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom