Duel

Commandment

Fledgling Freddie
that last duel was brilliant m8 ... both of us dying .. i taped it ... dont know how to upload it ... ill give thugs a shout for that :)

Evergrey

Fledgling Freddie
Commandment said:
that last duel was brilliant m8 ... both of us dying .. i taped it ... dont know how to upload it ... ill give thugs a shout for that :)

Thats how a duel should be :cheers:

Commandment

Fledgling Freddie
Evergrey said:
Thats how a duel should be :cheers:

I agree ... but if i post the clip .. u will see that i was slow to react to the run .. through ... didnt auto-face at the start ... but still brilliant duel :)

Evergrey

Fledgling Freddie
Commandment said:
I agree ... but if i post the clip .. u will see that i was slow to react to the run .. through ... didnt auto-face at the start ... but still brilliant duel :)

duel that NS ;)

Evergrey

Fledgling Freddie
Commandment said:
it HERTZ MEH .. :p .. would like another duel .. as u saw i missed twice with my 2hander

aye, and you seemed to lag in that last duel so i disengaged :(

Commandment

Fledgling Freddie
Soz

soz about those duels but ... everytime i hit the fraps record button .. it un targets you and ur small and im big and u get lost inside me :p

Commandment

Fledgling Freddie
Barlowz

barlowz what style is it that you use that stuns me ? ... is it the peircing evade reactionary "DiamondBack" or what m8 ... it hertz

Evergrey

Fledgling Freddie
Commandment said:
soz about those duels but ... everytime i hit the fraps record button .. it un targets you and ur small and im big and u get lost inside me :p

hehe, :)

have to log for a mom now though, have to help a friend with a arti and i need credit

Commandment

Fledgling Freddie
i must log for a few mins m8 ... be back in 20 mins or so...

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Films?

Looks like you need to know about making films?

Dead easy. Programs you need are just Fraps (which you have obviously) and Windows Movie Maker Version 2 (get it off Download.com cos you connect directly to the file there) and a FTP transfer client such as Coreftplite (loads on Dowload.com).

Make the film with fraps and import the huge file it makes into Windows Movie Maker. Drag the file (s) to the lower bar for editing and simply save it to your computer somewhere. Tis amazing how the file is reduced in size. Over a hundred mb frap film is reduced to just a few mbs avi file. After that transfer it to your webspace and put the link on Freddys. If you have an internet provider you will have some webspage in the agreement. Other than that someone else will have to host the file.

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
my HO Merc had had a few good duels (only level 21) i run solo most of the time and get ganked by the hoard of hibs and mids i encounter

Grrrrrrrrr The HO Merc

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Commandment

Commandment is a Thugs wannabee and is using the same methods as my sbs. Only one I have ever seen attempt it. The fellow is hell bent of making it work too. Persistant ain't the word for him.

Youse all gonna have a lotta trouble with Commandment soon!

Borvo

Fledgling Freddie
Thugs said:
Commandment is a Thugs wannabee and is using the same methods as my sbs. Only one I have ever seen attempt it. The fellow is hell bent of making it work too. Persistant ain't the word for him.

Youse all gonna have a lotta trouble with Commandment soon!
so he strafe, run trough. and have 10x weapons and 20x heal potions and end potions :p

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Borvo the envious!

Yup!

Not sure he ever gonna be able to take out me though however much he practises. We shall have to see.

Gotta long ways to go yet from the duels we had so far :) , but he improving rapidly!

AhoyHoy

Fledgling Freddie
Borvo said:
so he strafe, run trough. and have 10x weapons and 20x heal potions and end potions :p

Tbh i dont see whats so bad about run thru, maybe its annoying for idiots that stick to ppl, but just move back like i did when he jumped me and he cant do it. Without it hes quite weak.

Rookiescot

Fledgling Freddie
AhoyHoy said:
Tbh i dont see whats so bad about run thru, maybe its annoying for idiots that stick to ppl, but just move back like i did when he jumped me and he cant do it. Without it hes quite weak.

Word.

Commandment

Fledgling Freddie
Thugs

True i might be a bit of a thugs wannabe :p ... put i cannot perfect the Run-Through .... atm im just hitting anything that comes my way ... i have thugs spec and im getting grips with using it .... ANYBODY who accuses thugs of anything ... this spec is really REALLY hard to master !!!11233!!!

will get it in the end tho :) ... make us some more pots thugs :p

hey ahoy ... how you know im Irish :>?

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Pots?

No way you used up 40 health pots since last night?

You ever heard of sitting down and healing? Just use em in combat :D .

You need a full time potion maker to keep you going!

Commandment

Fledgling Freddie
nah

was only messing ... sitting and resting take too long cant stand it :) ...

but i did get my broadband sorted a few mins ago ... so u gonna be seeing alot more of me.

Borvo

Fledgling Freddie
ye was thinking that my self. so i did a search on both the names in his sign. non came trought.. tho xml is buggy. and not updated. but it should atleast show commandment. so who knows:eek:...not like he isnt known for doing this.. should be a forum command that allowed u to check if 2 nicks got same ip without revealing ip.

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Borvo the envious!

:fluffle: Awe pity you Borvo. Trying to get something on me again?

Shame on you. Just shows how much you think about me don't it. Angers you don't I :D .

We been down this road over and over and I have never done like you lot said I had. Created someone on these boards that backed me up in an obvious way. Created 'Thugs Mum' yeah cos that was fun but beyond that nope and has been proven by the forum moderators.

Commandment should be able to be found cos he hassa level 50 alt as far as I know - a hib one. Just this board don't show things like it suppose to.

Kinivin is his alt and was in the film I just made with me fighting Tudor the luri. He was the one getting backstabbed!

Kinvin (Commandment) and me!

Go find someone else to bother m8y cos you are just plain silly and always have been!

My site

Borvo

Fledgling Freddie
ofc i know thugs mum was fake but there are atleast 2 other nicks thats not fake dont remember them tho.

ps. im not angry. perfecly calm. im only thinking ur a teenager beating on kids for fun. and brag on inet about it.. attantion(sp?) whore! :eek:

AhoyHoy

Fledgling Freddie
Bigjackriper was one of them. :p I did notice how he suddenly stopped posting after that whole affair.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom