Duel

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Bigjackripper?

Nope. Bigjack wassa alb m8 that played an inf with the same name if I remember rightly!

Eden

Fledgling Freddie
ROFL, we had some nice fights didnt we Kinivin :D /stingah -The Fotm Elf-

Commandment

Fledgling Freddie
Stingah

Leave me alone ... do u have screenies of that damage ? ... its sad m8 .... u pop me i stay and fight ..... i pop you u crippil me with a poision and run of with ur water pot ?? ... duel me unbuffed then we see.....

Eden

Fledgling Freddie
Commandment said:
Leave me alone ... do u have screenies of that damage ? ... its sad m8 .... u pop me i stay and fight ..... i pop you u crippil me with a poision and run of with ur water pot ?? ... duel me unbuffed then we see.....

Tactics mate!

I was sure in a underdog possition if i did that :fluffle:

99% i stand and fight, even if 10 of your friends add.

Commandment

Fledgling Freddie
Tactics

Eden said:
Tactics mate!

I was sure in a underdog possition if i did that :fluffle:

99% i stand and fight, even if 10 of your friends add.

Tactics?? ... i popped you by a zerg of albs for a bit of fun ... you crippled me and ran underwater with ur pot .. and then stealthed and came back and either BackStabed or PAed me cant remember which ... but killed me all the same ? there some sad tactics m8

AhoyHoy

Fledgling Freddie
True actually, every time i got the drop on Stingah with my reaver, he'd jump into the water and leg it, wheres as most people stand and fight, seeing as it doesnt take much to release and return.

Eden

Fledgling Freddie
Since i got a rr7 nightshade i kinda use same playstyle more or less...

And that is. I attack the target i know i got a chance fighting.
If i get PoPéd by uber class or near a Zerg i do my best to escape.

At least i do it with class ;) Anyone that PoP me get on my black list = Insta death within 5 minutes after...

:flame:

Eden

Fledgling Freddie
Commandment said:
Tactics?? ... i popped you by a zerg of albs for a bit of fun ... you crippled me and ran underwater with ur pot .. and then stealthed and came back and either BackStabed or PAed me cant remember which ... but killed me all the same ? there some sad tactics m8

Dosent sound sad to me.. sounds more like u got pwnd.. We fought many times that night.. every time i Landed BS / PA...

Looks like u meet your overman meight! :wij:

Commandment

Fledgling Freddie
Eden said:
Dosent sound sad to me.. sounds more like u got pwnd.. We fought many times that night.. every time i Landed BS / PA...

Looks like u meet your overman meight! :wij:

Well will have another go ... but m8 if u get poped just stay and fight .... did u fuck land a PA/BS every time any time i poped you just ran away and i was n00bish enough to follow... as i said i want a duel unbuffed

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom