DUEL TOURNO : DRAW & SCHEDULE rahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

C

Ckiller ofDust

suggestion:

Make pally duells just 1 turn, not best of 3... will take to much time..

I for one dont really feel like duellin for 1 hour which i know is possible for 3 run in a pally duell....

A

**Aligro**

what happens when you have the winners of each class? get the type to duel each other?? i.e tanksvtanks and castersvcasters.. to find the best tank/caster

L

loxleyhood

My God. My hat goes off to you! The set up looks exelent! Im going to be training in duels all week!

P

Pin

If you're still accepting entrants, I'll enter Whyp. 4L5 Reaver.

P

parlain

Originally posted by deygos
<cough> yup. i nerfed engage tho. u can't use it.

ok everyone dueling after paladins turn up next weekend instead

btw parlain dunno if u checkd ur pms but i added u. just not updated draw yet - also gimme your rr pls

bah-made plans for Sat night now-taking someone out to dinner

Lemme see-duel tourney or date...

Sorry-have to withdraw-ckiller can keep his no1 seeding ;)

D

deygos

Make pally duells just 1 turn, not best of 3... will take to much time..

yup this is the one big change that will be made to the schedule. and i think given the number of pallys...have to make it only 1 round

why are you waiting 30m for RAs? or do you mean between different sets of 3 duels

yeah between different sets of duels - ie when the friar am ends.. the friars ams cannot fight for a while again so have to schedule in other duels in between

so if ur in a semi final and make it to the final you will have to wait a bit before the final

what happens when you have the winners of each class? get the type to duel each other?? i.e tanksvtanks and castersvcasters.. to find the best tank/caster

not decided. but there's only 2 caster classes dueling (not enough wizz/cabs entered)

was thinking of just putting all the champs in a random draw

updated & more detailed schedule with approx. times to come soon

D

deygos

If you're still accepting entrants, I'll enter Whyp. 4L5 Reaver.

done. 1 more reaver needed tho.

ok paladin duels are down to 1 round, also where possible 2 duels might take place in the arena at the same time IF we r running behind

more detailed schedule to come but don't take the times as EXACT...i recommend u be logged AT LEAST 30mins before those times to give you a chance to get there with your ra's up

also sorcs & minstrels - if u peeps wana get pets give yourself plenty time to do so and give yourself enough time to get to the location.

A

Afroninja

If ya wanna keep the wizzy tourney going m8, enter afro for a laff :)

what better way to piss away 100g :D

fear the R3L9 ice wizard with no spellcrafted gear, crap resists, and no hits :great:

V

villageidiot

Originally posted by samildanachh
ur ass belongs to me also shadowsneak :D (i hope)

shad has left the game afaik so dont think he will be entering

S

samildanachh

hmmm. i saw him on the deathspam in Emain last night.....i think
:D

A

artemus

that was a friend playing her i think...

however shad said her last farewell to us will be on saturday after the duel tourney if she can make it, so shad is still on the cards to beat out some kotl ownage....or something similair :p

K

kirennia

just respecced specially for the tourney :D Much better now tho got a few more tricks to pull out of the bag b4 im in top form for it ;)

T

Tigerius

Nasty Kir :p guess I'll use a RA respec stone myself.

R

Restart

My Necro = RR5 lvl1 mentioned this in my first post, but you got
r?1? in the Preview pic :p

Z

Zargar

Hey all!

The tourney arena has been set up right next to the Vestuta Abbey. It will stay there from now and through the weekend, and the first few days of next week so you can finish missing fights if necessary. Hope you all have fun, mad props to Deygos for arranging it.

-Zargar

D

deygos

restart & rhama sorry but the necro tourney gonna b cancelled as not enuff necros entered.. need 2 more

same goes for reavers, 1 more needed.

if u can get these players then i'll try and do it for sunday but i wont b able to update the draws to include u

final update of the scheduel with TIMES will be tommorow 5pm

A

Aule Valar

time to booby trap the arena before anyone else gets there thinks i

T

Tilda

wwoooootto

put the reaver tournament back on :D

Fwapp has agreed to enter as the 4th reaver !

woot!

Tilda

D

deygos

ok tilda reavers is on

moona, sorcs are due to fight near the end...so maybe end up fighting on sunday but i cant guarantee it ;/

also was hoping to use the sunday for the champs tourney aswell

C

Cala-more

due to lack of notice I have to attend a family event. It looks doubtful I will be able to attend the 5pm slot. Ill try to meet my dual if I can. sry for any inconvienience

NERF PARENTS

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom