DUEL TOURNO : DRAW & SCHEDULE rahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

D

deygos

STICK MEEEEE PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

reminder: 100g to enter!!!

time: kick off 1pm - 9pm GMT saturday 17th & sunday

i cannot estimate an exact time for when you will duel - basically coz it's impossible to...i only can say that the people in the bottom half of the draw will start to duel late afternoon around 4-5pm maybe & mercs and friars may need to duel on sunday afternoon if there are delays - this is mainly because the paladin 3 rounders will take a while... :)

3 TOURNOS still not full (minimum 4 players)

REAVERS NEED 2 MORE
WIZARDS NEED 1 MORE
NECROS NEED 3 MORE
CABALISTS NEED 4 MORE

IF YOUR RR HAS CHANGED YOU SHOULD UPDATE IT AS U COULD GET A BETTER RANKING (& EASIER FIRST ROUND FIGHT)

the following tourney's where MERGED as there was not enough people in the am/pro sections

theurgs , scouts, minstrels ,infils ,sorcs, mercs

the winners of each section can enter a champions tourney (no fee but has prize) which has no rr seperation so AM friar champ can meet PRO friar champ etc...but can also meet caster....

lemme know if i fked up somewhere :D

ALBION DUEL DRAW

SCHEDUEL

S

samildanachh

ur ass belongs to me also shadowsneak :D (i hope)
and remi's eheheheehe

P

parlain

Originally posted by deygos
this is mainly because the paladin 3 rounders will take a while... :)

You don't know how much of an understatement THAT is :D

D

deygos

You don't know how much of an understatement THAT is

<cough> yup. i nerfed engage tho. u can't use it.

ok everyone dueling after paladins turn up next weekend instead

btw parlain dunno if u checkd ur pms but i added u. just not updated draw yet - also gimme your rr pls

R

Restart

I can join the tournie with my Necro hes rr5 lvl1, seem to remember though that there is/was a bug so that Necro's couldnt cast at each other?

D

deygos

im 5L1 now btw

it does actually samil, u r now a higher seed & gonna fight someone else

can join the tournie with my Necro hes rr5 lvl1, seem to remember though that there is/was a bug so that Necro's couldnt cast at each other

well i know shit about the necro bug, but i added u. still need 2 more necros, not gonna do a tourney with 2 people in it (ie a straight final) coz thats crap imo :D

S

samildanachh

does that mean i avoid remi to later on ?
:D

W

whuzzy

umm, just a small question here with the timing, u said that "Maybe" friars will have to fight on sunday, what can i read out of that, can stay logged out on saturday and don't need to show up ?

Whuzz

D

deygos

well the maybe is a big clue :)

all depends on the pallys & other duels and who turns up, and who is late etc...delays etc..could push friars back a bit..but if u look at the schedule...

i pushed the friars forward so ur fighitng 1st round after infils (because friar fights r quick & need to give more time for ra's to go back up)

basically ur taking a risk if u dont log in on saturday say around 6pm onwards ( i will stop at 10pm latest no matter what) because if things did go quick u could miss ur duel

i cant guarantee wot will happen m8 :/

also if we finish fast enough might use sunday to do the champions tourney..

M

m4rk

going to have to count me out sorry, leaving alb and wont be able to make it :/ gl to all those in it.

T

Tigerius

Cleric still looking for room in the pro tourney, but I'm guessing with the seedings made, a 5th would just be a hassle.

D

deygos

Cleric still looking for room in the pro tourney, but I'm guessing with the seedings made, a 5th would just be a hassle.

whoever is 5th cleric just means that theres a preliminary. so 4v5 to decide who is 4th cleric etc

its easy to swap people in and out..just leave your info here or in the signup

guild
char name
rr etc

K

kirennia

bring it on rhoades :D

Final time just to be certain, RA's are allowed right? And is it 3 rounds to see who wins? so if yer insta goes down then You cant use it in the next round? just to be sure

X

xplo

I just changed my RA's and all my duelling RA's are gone :)

D

deygos

ok Daivana is in. inbox emptied btw ;)

RA's are allowed right? And is it 3 rounds to see who wins? so if yer insta goes down then You cant use it in the next round? just to be sure

ra's allowed..but cleric tourney is only 1 round NOT 3.

K

Karnage

Have to remove myself from the theurgist duels i'm afraid.

Just found out they've moved my shift and i'm now working in the afternoon/evening :(

F

Flimgoblin

can't make saturday evening I'm afraid - so if the merc duel isn't postponed to sunday I'm out :(

E

-Enjoy-

want to update my rank so i get better ranking. 4L4 atm

G

glorien_

enjoy and other clerics - hope ure all rejuv specced :D

A

alithiel50

Is there any way you can give some sort of indication of when each classes duels will be, just to give people a rough idea of when they'll be required?

I, for example, am unlikely to be online between 6 and 9pm on the saturday or between 1 and 3pm on the sunday.

B

bob007

Originally posted by glorien_
enjoy and other clerics - hope ure all rejuv specced :D

43 smite 30 enhance rest rejuv, Bof moc honest :p

D

deygos

Is there any way you can give some sort of indication of
when each classes duels will be

im doing a schedule that shows the order of the duels, i can bump up certain duels to happen earlier in the day if needed...so the more of you who tell me you have a problem with certain times on sat/sun the better - coz then i can workout which tourno's need to be moved around

i could move the mercs to a much earlier time (originally anticipated starting it 5/6pm ;/) - the schedule can give you an idea but 2bh its the paladin duels that could really eat up the time in the day so its really difficult to workout rough times factoring in delays, ra's etc, awols ,mia's , kia's

biggest problem is 30min timer ra's - still looking at swapping the schedule around a bit to fix this. for example friars was bumped up (instead of all being at the end) because their duels are very quick etc which leaves more downtime for ra's

so if you have a problem with certain hours...leave msg here and i'll see wot i can do. at the end of the day tho...no one will be kept waiting longer than 30mins to duel (unless waiting for ra's etc or their turn or next round) - if u are not there when your opponent has arrived for start time i will remove you.

K

kirennia

still need a minor respec for this, and 3 procs going on weapons....otherwise im gonna loose.....time to get an alchemist i think ;)

F

Flimgoblin

why are you waiting 30m for RAs? or do you mean between different sets of 3 duels?

I think a better idea would be to estimate times and set a time for each duel type, if one is running on too long then start the next concurrently - get another duel referee?

That way you can schedule in breaks and whatever, and people don't have to turn up for 6 hours (or worse, not turn up till the last hour only to find their duel started 3 hours previously)...
Also means you can go eat or whatever during the waits :)

Maybe have 3 or 4 sets of first rounds, then the semi's for those then the finals?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom