Duel in HW

Kelio

Fledgling Freddie
Hi im wondering if there is any chance of dueling mid/hib tanks
I will bring a R3L1 Paladin and a rezz bot
I was thinking of do a 1 vs 1 the person dieing ress himself and then we /bow and walk home.
Anyone up for that pls let me know

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Been way to long since we had a big dueling event to be honest. The used to happen quite often simply by chance.

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
i will bring 9l3 warden and fight ur pally, and we see if we can break the record for longest duel ever

Xanthian

Fledgling Freddie
Your warden sucks tho, so he'll prolly hammer u :p

Too hard to find decent 1v1 even in HW now, usually a few BD's running about which are virtually impossible to kill solo, or a fg of Albs with 7 sorcs or something shit.

Aeicaan

One of Freddy's beloved
yea givf 1on1s, try to set up a little "event" this weekend imo xD

Kelio

Fledgling Freddie
Fluid said:
i will bring 9l3 warden and fight ur pally, and we see if we can break the record for longest duel ever

Meet tonight at 20.00 GMT at xroad

ROFL would be nice too see how my gimp pally would do against a R9L3, i dont even have purge or ip, can i use buffs :D

and if all goes well or atleast my ress bot still is alive ill take on vodkafairy

anyone else you can come and watch but pls dont interfere
i might bring some cheerleaders but they wont do anything

Red HATred

Fledgling Freddie
Lucky for you gimps that Goa doesn't give a shit on policies...

Cross realm spying is needed to make "dates" , if you want to make a date go to a friggin pvp server.
You duded turn a war zone into a friggin bordello.

Asty

Fledgling Freddie
I used to like the duel events a lot, there was quite many too in the past. Best was the testing for some patch on gorre where people saw their new epic armor skins for the first time :)

Would be fun to have more of these events

Ralgedi Smurf

One of Freddy's beloved
Red HATred said:

Cross realm spying is needed to make "dates" , if you want to make a date go to a friggin pvp server.

hmm, its a game damit... People play to have fun, and a duel can be great fun sometimes :)

Crossrealm spying my ass....

Divinia

One of Freddy's beloved
Red HATred said:

Be nice Mr. Hat.

Joxer

Fledgling Freddie
Did someone say Duel^^? Gimme a date and I bring my Chimp (at least one thing he's useful for)

Hercules-DF

Fledgling Freddie
the hatred grows in the mids these days, they are too far on the dark side to be trusted with honerable events such as these :)

hibs are happy just being the ewoks :D

Kelio

Fledgling Freddie
Well ill be at HW from 20.00 today i have 2 duels, after they have been lost :eek2:
ill be happy to duel anyone else, as long as my bb still is there to ress me :D

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Sod it, lets all go duel tonight, best place is at the roman pillars south of HMG in hadrians, we had a great dueling event there in the past.

If you like to duel, all come along, if you don't, its not harming you any so let others have their fun.

:)

Gordonax

Fledgling Freddie
I think you're going to be disappointed: there's been a lot of people in HW lately, in fgs, and I don't expect either that (a) they'll read this, or (b) if they do, they'll care.

If you wanted a duel tournament, surely the best place for it would be Snowdonia - no one *ever* goes there. Bit more of a run, but you're pretty much guaranteed not to get interrupted.

Kelan

Fledgling Freddie
I remember the last time we had some duels near Hw it was fun.Just a shame some fools from all realms kept on messing it up for the other ppl.Im glad that our guild left be4 it all kicked off.

Several archers/stealthers acting like retards picking off ppl low on health others "helping" friends fights by "finger" sliping on button etc.For once some of u ppl with "child-like" minds just resist to be pricks and let those ppl who want to have fun have some fun.

Tho saying that i doubt some ppl have a ounce of self-restraint and still come to make rps from those dueling etc.

Give dueling areas i say then those ppl that want to fight 1v1 or just want to watch and have a break from the norm rvr can do.

Joxer

Fledgling Freddie
Kelan said:
Give dueling areas i say then those ppl that want to fight 1v1 or just want to watch and have a break from the norm rvr can do.

I second that but I really doubt that will ever happen. Mythic doesn't really support (or even encourage) outer-realm-duels. Shame but it cant be helped. Anyways...count me in in HW tonight.

Duze

Loyal Freddie
nooooo don't duel a pally!!! he'll just hit the "engage" button then go afk and make a drink or something - then he'll come back when you are out of end and slap you around like a lvl 20!

Gordonax

Fledgling Freddie
Joxer said:
I second that but I really doubt that will ever happen. Mythic doesn't really support (or even encourage) outer-realm-duels. Shame but it cant be helped. Anyways...count me in in HW tonight.

It's just not a good idea to have a dueling event in the most busy zone in a frontier. I know that HW is nowhere near as busy as Emain or Odins, but it's still the THE place that you go to in the Alb frontier. Move it to Snowy! I might even come then ;)

(Can I bring a ubber buffed necro? And only fight tanks? :) )

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom