Due to locked Thread :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
The fact that u may think i dont solo doesnt mean i really dont Gear/Salonice :p

*english please*

As far as Censi is ... sure ..i guess many times an assasin can kill a ranger even if higher rr ... but sbs arent assasins atm..they r good rps for assasins (some cases exculed due to really good equipement,skill and rr ; Hugmeh,Urizen,Joz,Ztyx,UIlusb,Grimster and so on)

And ofc if u have purge and FZ down..every1 will kill u IF u r solo and no1 adds. OFc i excpect u to jump me and have a piece of me:p

As far as answring to Liloe...u will get used to it...i only do what other peeps do to me (referring to numerous pops and Acofirme grp with Aiova running around with mos5 and poping all ..

No hard feelings..at the end of the day the only 2 things that count is us being happy and the number on the top right of the char tab to be really high

Lastly .. Hiz ... what was that ? This is a stealther thing...not an easy mode, all leaching class
so leave us talk in peace and go annoy some1 else plz

PS : i /deleted a comment that r a total idiot to cool thing down :p

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
when I lock a thread I usually don't mean "please create a new one to continue fanning the flames" :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom