DS str ring,bracer

kolomparas

Fledgling Freddie
They aint that cheap or common tbh. But i am changing template so i can sell u my set (got both atm). Pm me here or in-game (or my friend Nuxto)

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Don't understand why ds stuff is so rare tbh :/ very easy place to farm used to be quite abit of ds stuff on ME when i played.. str and dex stuff is rare tho yea... the most common ones if i remember correct are the Arcane(acuity) parts/con parts and quickness parts.. str and dex are rather annoying for some reason

Arkian

Fledgling Freddie
BloodOmen said:
Don't understand why ds stuff is so rare tbh :/ very easy place to farm used to be quite abit of ds stuff on ME when i played.. str and dex stuff is rare tho yea... the most common ones if i remember correct are the Arcane(acuity) parts/con parts and quickness parts.. str and dex are rather annoying for some reason

The reason they're harder to get on the ME, is that the str + dex items are just more widely used in templates. It's the same reason that it's the ring and bracer versions that are the most expensive, as again, those are the slots people are most likely to have a few choices over when building a template.

From my experience of doing darkspire runs, the drop rate for the items seems to be about the same, you'll just get rid of the str/dex rings/bracers before most other things due to demand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom