Drunnik post!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
ehhey! It's time for a drunk post from teh seel!

Ok, so im' nto that dknru but semindrunk sltill and ist fun to post!

wHtat dii i want to say....oh haey had fun ignht tongiht and i hposae that therse morse to come.

What the hell, post oictare too *kol*

Live and learna!

*lol* Amanda is amnolt clasis whe it comes to postingn!

Ok time to eat aand go to wow and ahve fun!

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
I'll read the Amanda story tomorrow..

But welcome back home! Amazing what conditions ppl can get home in :D

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
i think his post is a fake drunk post. the errors are too systematic, if you get what i mean?

i am drunk and i have approx 7 hours till work. i cant wait to pass out and fall onto someting 150oC+ :(

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
tris- said:
i think his post is a fake drunk post. the errors are too systematic, if you get what i mean?

i am drunk and i have approx 7 hours till work. i cant wait to pass out and fall onto someting 150oC+ :(

Yes wlel yuo dont like me anywway! is like you say anyting bad about me when evere you get the chance.

No i dont mean that...yous cool cause you say waht you like.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
old.Tohtori said:
Yes wlel yuo dont like me anywway! is like you say anyting bad about me when evere you get the chance.

No i dont mean that...yous cool cause you say waht you like.

English Drunkard Translation:

you bastard i bloody hate you!!! i want to rip your eyes out and puke on your brain, i never liked you you swamp rat!!!

why dont you like me? :(

ARRRRRRGH!!! THE CRITISM!!!!!!

i bloody love you i do you know that, your my best ma*hic*te 'an i never told you but iss true!! an you know what else?

*snoooore*

*that little wubwubwubwoo noise drunks do*

an you know what else? i think i left some cheese under the grill but your my mate and if my house wasnt burning down i'd stay here and tell you just how much i love you, i bloody love you i do!

*exit to save house and begin life under the pressure of a giant hangover*

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
I find it hard to distinguish between real drunk posts & fake ones because so many people do them! :(

Urgluf

Part of the furniture
Bugz said:
I find it hard to distinguish between real drunk posts & fake ones because so many people do them! :(

many ppl get drunk aswell tho :) your time will come :D

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Well i was hoping this too would die into the depths of OT, but since it didn't...

Yes, was quite drunk friday night and had a nice night out.

Why i decided to post a story about amandas herpes is beyond me, but i guess it's 'cause of the way back when pictures i posted in one of my threads.

So, umm...err...let's just carry on, nothing to see here :D

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Urgluf said:
many ppl get drunk aswell tho :) your time will come :D

Generally I come in from a night out and head the fuck to bed not to freddyshouse...

I guess i'm the only one who does that >.<

Pirkel

Fledgling Freddie
Bugz said:
Generally I come in from a night out and head the fuck to bed not to freddyshouse...

Yes other people tend to come in from a night out and head to bed to fuck.

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Bugz said:

Been pondering about that too, why people always seem to go straight to FH and make posts when drunk.

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
A good way to spot a "real" drunken post is if the poster reveal all sorts of juicy details about themselves. :) Not saying it aint real if it doesn't reveal anything, of course.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
dear god lets hope that doesnt happen, growing up is a punishment not something to aim for imo

i feel like i have let the side down by not getting drunk any more tbh and seeing as i always used to get drunk at home whilst usually chatting on msn it wasn't a great chore for me to go on FH and make posts like "hay guys im drunk ask me anything!!" because we all know when your pissed you become a wise philosopher

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
Coldbeard said:
Been pondering about that too, why people always seem to go straight to FH and make posts when drunk.

usually when i come in from anywhere, at any time of the day the first thing i do is put the pc on. naturally FH is my homepage so it makes sense to post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom