Druids?

Damnnationx

Fledgling Freddie
Whats best for druid in rvr to imbue ie procs is it still prety much mele absorb or heal procs?

what about a weapon if crafted? haste? does it stack with haste buff?
maybe a dmg add or maybe just a swap in item like batler or TD or malice axe
and which of those would give best dmg output :p

lol and no i dont intend on going mele im a healer :p but if sombody gets in my face il axe them stab them or slash them depending on the wepaon thats bwest:p :touch: :clap:

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Proc setup

Try...

Gov af buffer =chest
Ablative=Legs
Ablative=Arms
Dot=Head
Dot=Feet
Dot/linked abs{Mad Scalers}=Hands

Traitors dagger would be an ideal weapon in a fix and the morph is handy to make it less obvious u are a druid , the only haste that stacks with druid haste is mid celerity buff i.e. Alcrit weps , they are rogs tho and generally of low quality , Gl with Druid.

Note : Heal procs are only on dropped items , afaik there is a component that drops in galladoria to put a heal proc on crafted ... V rare tho

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
Punishment said:
afaik there is a component that drops in galladoria to put a heal proc on crafted ... V rare tho

Only rare coz of no galla raids ;) drop fairly often down there. Ow and its an actual proc that Alcs can imbue that drops :) So guess you can call it a component..doh :p Lé tired ;)

/Dracus

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
do not put dots on armour unless you want peoples roots to be broken, fine for soloing but a group druid should not have any dots at all imo. ablatives all the way, get your AF charges from MP lvl 1 weapons with crafted AF charges (swap them out)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom