druids?

Frozodo

Fledgling Freddie
Okay i just wonder what is a must for a rvr druid min of reg / nurt ...

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
I would personally never go below 39 nurt and 33 reg.
39 nurt for capped buffs so you can't be sheared and 33 reg for the rox Major heal.

Misleath

Fledgling Freddie
Would say 42 nurture, 33 regrowth and some points in nature (ae root at 4) for RvR

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
42 nature 33 regrowth is a must , reason being how some caster position them selves these days means that they will die and red int is nice :)

eSo

Can't get enough of FH
my druid is 44/31 (for better str/con) and i have no trouble at all healing.

Adlatus Hellbringer

Fledgling Freddie
My spec has been 44/31 regrowth for the last yr and a half. Tbh i find it the best spec and i can also use my druid as a bb for my 2nd acount.

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
39nurt, 31 regro, 20 nature on mine. Nice to have a pet that wont die in a couple of swings.

Also works great as most druids i run with have red int anyway to give out :p

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
31 reg and 44 nurt.... got all the buffs exept red haste. heals are uber :)

other druid in our grp is more specced toward healing :)

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
33 reg, maybe even as low as 31.
0 nurt, not something you really need but I'm asuming your looking at a nurt / reg druid anyways :>

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Dunno about a must, but the 33regrow/42nurt spec seems most versatile...good for guild grp, pugs, small grps, field rebuffing, (caster) buffbot.

-Freezingwiz-

Fledgling Freddie
Gear said:
39nurt, 31 regro, 20 nature on mine. Nice to have a pet that wont die in a couple of swings.

Also works great as most druids i run with have red int anyway to give out :p

same on my druid, and I like it :) can't get buff stripped, good buffs, decent healing, annoying pet...lvl 32 but not easy to kill, green AE root, instant pbaoe root

but like all other specs there are good and bad sides to everything :) depend on how u play, and who u play with :)

Drisinil

Fledgling Freddie
mine is 40 nurt 35 reg for the yellow spec grp heal and yellow grp insta

Cueblare

Fledgling Freddie
31 Reg, 39 Nurt, 20 Nat - You will be decent at everything, blue haste, yellow s/c and int. 244 and 341 delve specheals. You will also get AoE root and a lvl 32 pet which will stand alot longer than lets say the lvl 7 or 12 one. oh and plus the lvl 17 pbaoe root. (And a crappy dot but nm.) <- Popular High-RR spec afaik. x)

31 Reg, 44 Nurt, 4 Nat - You will get all the buffs you find on a buffbot, still some decent heals, low lvl pet and aoe root.

35 Reg, 39 Nurt, 12 Nat - You will get 75% heal and yellow s/c and int. Lvl 20 pet which is a good interrupt tool. And a crappy groupheal which drains as much pow as spreadheal. You will get the lvl 7 pbaoe root aswell.

33 Reg, 42 Nurt, 7 Nat - You will get good heals ( 307 and 432 delve ). Red int and yellow haste. Lvl 12 pet, lvl 7 pbaoe root.

So it really depends on how you wanna play.. I'd say go 42 nurt :)

Gl with you druid.

Luz

Fledgling Freddie
Personally I wouldnt go with anything lower then 35 reg, for the quite uber (now on lower timer) 75% instaheal all in group.

then rest in either nurt or nature depending on what you want to play.
(was a video with a nature druid soloing stealthers with ml9 pet, quite funny)
can prolly do ok without ml9 pet up also, instaroots to heal yourself etc etc

Graendel

Fledgling Freddie
42/33 is the spec I'm running on cleric and I will try the same on druid - a yellow str/con with 25% passive buff bonus is enough for the silly casters I run with.

The reason is I love the lvl32 ST heal and I find the lvl33 ST heal to be less powerconsuming than baseline.

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Try what you like

Few things to consider - if you're in a fixed group where buffs are covered then do the na/reg thing and forget nurt.

I was 20na, 31reg, 39nurt for a long time and its a very nice spec, wouldnt hesitate recommending it to anyone. Dont think you get anything that makes a significant difference above 39nurt within the context of fg fights.

Ive recently respecced to 40reg,35nurt, rest in na (gives lowest insta root).

Buffs are perfectly acceptable (with 25% buff bonus in temp), though some people will whine at you. You lose the yellow matter resist, but not found it significant yet. Other reason is the faster cast speeds on the heals which because of personal misfortune (read im a firby!) I like. Also the 100/50 rez is very good, especially as we run a tank group.

Still overall, if I wasnt a firby, i'd probably would of stuck with the 20na/31reg/39nurt.

Fuaip

Can't get enough of FH
minimum reg is 31 and nurt is 39..

31 reg gives you SH and the 39 nurt gives all buffshears

The spec i think is best for rvr is 31reg, 39nurt and 20 nat..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom