Druid video

rure

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah, uhm. I have no idea why the first few seconds of the intro are fucked up.

And no.. I couldnt fucking care less if you dont like the music.

Septina

Part of the furniture
Its the curse of GameCam, for some reason if you use raw gamecam footage you get that annoying blur on the first 5 secs of each clip.

To avoid it IF you're using gamecam, re-render the GameCam Raw video file to DivX or Xvid 2500kbps and use that file instead. :)

wittor

Can't get enough of FH
was nice vid :)

btw put torch on , it was a bit dark sometimes!! :p

moik

Fledgling Freddie
Nice play and nice fights, crap quality tho so was a bit qq to watch imo :(

E_E

Loyal Freddie
well u play pretty good, just sucky qual... but indeed nice played...
I like the last part were u gank the adding grp

Sauruman

Loyal Freddie
Liked the movie, just 2 comments, don't jump when u record, its a lil annoying (for me head at least), second, see u using spreadheal way too much, even when its not needed, maybe try to heal without it once and a while ? Just a critic from what i've seen from other movies, and what i've played. Don't take it bad =)

Lorfo

Loyal Freddie
Sauruman said:
Liked the movie, just 2 comments, don't jump when u record, its a lil annoying (for me head at least), second, see u using spreadheal way too much, even when its not needed, maybe try to heal without it once and a while ? Just a critic from what i've seen from other movies, and what i've played. Don't take it bad =)
every time I singleheal it's 'target not visible' or target 'diseased' I prefer spreadheal xD

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Lorfo said:
every time I singleheal it's 'target not visible' or target 'diseased' I prefer spreadheal xD

Hehe, what amazed me alot you where spreadhealing on two occassions (which I saw, I skimmed over movie at times I admit) while yourselves where diseased. Also I see no groupcure on qbar, got it qbinded? Didnt see u cast it ?

On another note, whats your exact spec, the QUA is too QQ to see it properly, u 40 nurt/30regr/20nat spec or 39nurt/31regr/20nat ?

What RA spec are you btw ?

Lorfo

Loyal Freddie
Puppet said:
Hehe, what amazed me alot you where spreadhealing on two occassions (which I saw, I skimmed over movie at times I admit) while yourselves where diseased. Also I see no groupcure on qbar, got it qbinded? Didnt see u cast it ?

On another note, whats your exact spec, the QUA is too QQ to see it properly, u 40 nurt/30regr/20nat spec or 39nurt/31regr/20nat ?

What RA spec are you btw ?
ye made a mistake , didn't notice I was diseased , and group cure disease is qbinded.
got moc3 , bof3 , mcl2 , rp1 , di1 , purge1 , pr1 , dex1(2 @ 10l9)
39 nur 31 reg 20 nat

Kcinimodus

Fledgling Freddie
Nice movie, allthough if I'd do that much pre-spreadhealing, i'd run oop halfway the fight :p. Funny to see the GoL-add situation at the end, when we did the same to RR a while back (us (TT) fighting VP but you guys added), you guys did some strong whining on irc :p.

MaditioN

Can't get enough of FH
Puppet said:
U dont even heal at all ! xD

bet i got more healed on a evening than you lorfowannabespreadhealer ;<

anyway, decent play but bad positions imo pretty often, as main healing support think you want to be free to cast spells not stand in the middle of fight and get interrupted 24/7 by bl, but you might have offensive mocshear role and other dr00d deff ;<

Ging

Part of the furniture
Mastade said:
gotta love the last part with the adding scum of GoL :D:D:D

was it me? was it me? was it me? was it me? was it me?

i'll have to DL/watch it now :(

xsa15

Fledgling Freddie
MaditioN said:

anyway, decent play but bad positions imo pretty often, as main healing support think you want to be free to cast spells not stand in the middle of fight and get interrupted 24/7 by bl, but you might have offensive mocshear role and other dr00d deff ;<

Try staying back as druid against SM groups( HI AIM ) that kite back 10-15k units if given a chance.

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
MaditioN said:

Lorfo always moc on inc...such noskill druid. :(

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
xsa15 said:
Try staying back as druid against SM groups( HI AIM ) that kite back 10-15k units if given a chance.

Pffft not like you can outheal my damage anyways with your moc spreadhealing. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom