Other Bonuses

6 Spell Duration Bonus

26 Buff Bonus

28 Healing Bonus

11 Spell Range Bonus

10 Casting Speed Bonus

23 AF Bonus

60 Power Percentage Bonus

Ino some resists aint that good, but bonunses and so is nice imo..

Items included: Jacina's Sash - Zo'Arkat - Ceremonial - Egg

Neffneff

Fledgling Freddie
real shame 12% power pool there is wasted as the cap only allows 48%

onis

Fledgling Freddie
As you have JS and Zo, I take it you don't mind spending money, and if you don't mind spending money, you can definately do better.

statued

Loyal Freddie
Neffneff said:
real shame 12% power pool there is wasted as the cap only allows 48%
cant see how this is true considering that i have 52% and ola's template afaik has 65 or somting

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
statued said:
cant see how this is true considering that i have 52% and ola's template afaik has 65 or somting

25 standard+23cap=48% :)

/Dracus

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
onis said:
As you have JS and Zo, I take it you don't mind spending money, and if you don't mind spending money, you can definately do better.

I agree here. If you're pushing the boat out as it were, might as well go all the way - get all the ML10 stuff in (unless like me you hate buff swaps). Your matter resist troubles me - whorelock spankage here we come.

Ballard

Fledgling Freddie
Looks nice mate. Good going to have capped buff bonus without using swap items while not nerfing the template. 48 Power pool + sash is good, but as neff said 12% has gone to waste. If there are any items in your temp that are only in there for the pp% and dont have caps, I would think about replacing them with a crafted item to bulk up your resists. Even if you cant do that its still a good template, and you should be happy to rvr in it.

Saje

Loyal Freddie
onis said:

Maybe hes waiting for 1.81?

Fuaip

Can't get enough of FH
onis said:

JS and Zo dont mean that i dont mind spending money.. easy farmable with right people..

Fuaip

Can't get enough of FH
Ballard said:
If there are any items in your temp that are only in there for the pp% and dont have caps, I would think about replacing them with a crafted item to bulk up your resists.

All items with PP also have PP cap

Edit: execpt runi hauberk

onis

Fledgling Freddie
Well it's hard to say anything constructive when you only give us the bonus list without the items and since JS and BoZ were in there I figured you were spending cash/time since it was already a pretty good template.

I'd drop runi haub unless you need the casting speed from it.

Fuaip

Can't get enough of FH
onis said:
Well it's hard to say anything constructive when you only give us the bonus list without the items and since JS and BoZ were in there I figured you were spending cash/time since it was already a pretty good template.

I'd drop runi haub unless you need the casting speed from it.

need the 24 dex, cast speed and the 56 hits

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom