Druid spec plz?

Unleashed

Loyal Freddie
Hi guys,

Can somebody give me a few druid specs plz..

I'm looking for spec that's good in PvE and RvR, also have a BB, but would be nice to buff in RvR groups if needed.

Cheers

anioal

Fledgling Freddie
Hi guys,

Can somebody give me a few druid specs plz..

I'm looking for spec that's good in PvE and RvR, also have a BB, but would be nice to buff in RvR groups if needed.

Cheers

44 nurture / 31 regrowth - is the one i use cause it is decent in both rvr/pve and as a buffbot

other stops in nurture can be 42 for purp int with 33 regro for next tier of major/greater heals or 40 for yellow haste with 35 regro for 75% grp heal

a tri spec can be 40 regro for 100% rezz and second spreadheal, 30 nurture for blue buffs (which are way better than no buffs) and 20 nature for a lvl32 pet and some aoe root or 31regro/30nurt/32nat

gravedigger

Fledgling Freddie
it depends what you want m8

if you wanna go nature drood you can go 40 regrowth , 36 nature rest in nurture

i personally like this spec if you wanna be bit of everythin is 39 nurture (good shears and buffs also) 31 regrowth and 20 nature (good pet etc)

or you can go 41 (purp int buff and yellow haste) nurture 31 regrowth and rest in nature (spec i use now)

but it depends what you want m8 this is only my personal opinion :)

Tetley

Fledgling Freddie
I use 36 regrowth rest in nurture. This only gives yellow specs but allows good yellow group heals and yellow group instant. Works very well as rvr or pve healer and is reasonable as bb if a full bb drood is not available.

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Of all the specs ive ever played (and ive tried out a few!), the one ive like the most, is one grave mentioned.

39nurt,20na,31reg

You need to think about what ml path you want, as that determines what spec is optimal for you. If you have lowish reg (like above) then you do need to be a perfector for the cure nearsight and handy group cure disease, with a high reg and nature affinity then you can go convoker for a very useful ml9 pet, and get the cures on you regrowth line.

Also depends on if you are skirmishing or full group - for skirmish, you want an allrounder and ingroup buffer, like the above spec, if in a full group you might want to choose a spec which compliments other druid (ie one reg/na conv and one specced similiar to above with perfector).

Wouldnt ever go 30nurt as was mentioned, no one wants blue buffs in a group - all you'll get is grief, even though they are indeed a lot better than nothing. Some people can be so ungrateful :(

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
my druid donkeh is 40 regrowth 36 nature (i thinks) totally shafts the character as a buffbot but gives you big kitty. very good heals cure nearsight you also have a bit more to do in rvr insted of just mashing spread heal.

Insta root and Insta pbaoe snare are handy also i went convoker on my druid.

However down side is i need to log in my buffbot to buff myself and any extra members of the team.

its a fun spec if you have two accounts.

Other than that go buffs heal or heal buffs :)

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
I am currently 39 buffs, 35 mend, 12 nature.

If you have a buffbot what exactly do you mean by "good in PvE?" Even a very high nature druid with ML9 convoker pet isn't a great way of farming thing. Pling a chanter/ani/ment or whatever for PLing is probably better.

In my opinion for grouping you want minimum
39 buffs - gives you all yellow specs (blue haste) and all single target buff shears.
30 mend - first spread heal
7 nature - first aoe root - for interupting.

You can then spread the rest of the points out how you like. If you want to go high nature then drop everything from the buffing line and make sure you are always grouped with a druid who can rebuff in the field.

Bondoila

Fledgling Freddie
my druid donkeh is 40 regrowth 36 nature (i thinks) totally shafts the character as a buffbot but gives you big kitty. very good heals cure nearsight you also have a bit more to do in rvr insted of just mashing spread heal.

Insta root and Insta pbaoe snare are handy also i went convoker on my druid.

However down side is i need to log in my buffbot to buff myself and any extra members of the team.

its a fun spec if you have two accounts.

Other than that go buffs heal or heal buffs :)
You need a high buff spec, for shears and rebuffing of your group. Even if the second druid in group have it, it's simply not good enuff....rebuffing and shearing is one of the most important stuff when it comes to wining a fight.

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
You need a high buff spec, for shears and rebuffing of your group. Even if the second druid in group have it, it's simply not good enuff....rebuffing and shearing is one of the most important stuff when it comes to wining a fight.

1 in group does work ok, as long as that 1 druid is on the ball. However, its certainly equally as viable to have 2 39 (or 35 at a push) nurt druids I agree. Spreading the buffing load is no bad thing. And spreading the hit if that rebuffing druid dies is also good. Additionally with things as they are - ie being unlikely to get a fg together, then the 3x nurt 3x reg 1x/2x na is the path to go.

Oh by 3x nurt, i'd say 39, if you go 35 (even though it gives you the points for 40reg) people will whinge at you that they are missing 15 or so dex. Id say that not watching some channel 4 rubbish > 15 dex, or not being afk>15dex, but that doesnt go down so well with your group mates :(

southender

Fledgling Freddie
hey

I use this spec 44 nurture / 31 regrowth tried all the other specs
but if you have bot then you mite have fun with a battledruid spec 35 regrowth/41 Nature but with ml9 pet nerf in next patch your pet mite be crap
but druids also get some tools to use in next patch to for your pet but with battledruid spec you get a nice Root (AOE, Instant) 99% 56 sec's

Celtic Leaf Army
Tentek RR7L8:england:

Craft

Fledgling Freddie
40 Nurture - 36 Regrowth

40 Nurture + 25% Buff Bonus = Capped stats on templated characters
36 Regrowth = 75% Insta's [ Group / Single ] Plus my Druid heals with spec heal for 707 constantly, never use the lower heals unless trying to avoid aggro from focus'd mobs, nice spreadheal [ Been Nerfed?! ] , better cure disease / poison incase resisted.

Overall i think = win :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom