Druid RA's

Kicks

Fledgling Freddie
Well I've got to the point where I'm no longer sure what I should be looking for, fo my Druid in terms of RA's. I'm currently 4L4 and have:

GP, RP and obviously the pre-requisit MCL2 and Aug Acc 1
Next logical step seems to be Aug Acc 2 but then what?

Wild Healing sounds nice but don't think it works on spread heals?
Mastery of Healing - 3% don't really seem like much
MoC - prolly not worth it on a druid
Mastery of the Arcane - possibility but with all the bb's about its not essential
Serenity - Worth it with MCL2 and RP and a ton of pots?

Any recommendations, suggestions?

ceixava

Fledgling Freddie
go for passives before you can afford moc, prolly mastery of the art, wild healing etc would be good

Shawr

Fledgling Freddie
MoC is definately worth it as a druid. Though like ceix says, buy passives first then respec out once you get high enough to get MoC. Not much point in having points sitting about unused :)
Wild healing does effect spread heals, and is well worth putting a point or 2 in, you can get some insane heals on people with that. Mastery of the art is another good one, can never have too fast a cast speed. After those two, probably mastery of healing as next priority and maybe some aug dex.
That lot should keep you going for a good while. :)

Twisted

Fledgling Freddie
Serenity - Worth it with MCL2 and RP and a ton of pots?

I go for Serenity .. it stacks on MR ... so even with serenity 2 and improved replenishment potions ( level 30 mana regen ) you got MR 5 ...

have serentiy 5 and a mentas MR 5 .. and well .. be suprising if you ever see the bar go down ....

Lejemorder

Fledgling Freddie
Twisted said:
I go for Serenity .. it stacks on MR ... so even with serenity 2 and improved replenishment potions ( level 30 mana regen ) you got MR 5 ...

have serentiy 5 and a mentas MR 5 .. and well .. be suprising if you ever see the bar go down ....
think u got a cap on MR7 means with MR5 from menta it wouldnt be worth going for more then serenity2 :D

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
GP->RP->passives
when you can afford GP->RP->MoC use /respec realm or a stone, etc.
imo :)

Kicks

Fledgling Freddie
Thanx for the advice chaps, think will go for WH while saving for MoC, though with ToA inc may not bother since should be able to squeeze out heals even with assist train on me.

Gillaien

Fledgling Freddie
Don't go MoC without self purge, chance to get stunned/Slammed/mezzed or whatever during moc is too big (after all mages also use their purges for moc)

And since thats 24 points you need then, you should get passives first if you wanna go there at all

at 5L8 that is what I have:

Aug Ac 3
MCL 2
RP
GP
Mastery of the Art 2
WH 1

mota is REALLY worth it as a healer, only thing is that you need aug ac3 for it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom