Druid RA's

Frozodo

Fledgling Freddie
so what Abilities should a druid take we r speak about certain things this is what i got at rr6

DI2
PR1
Dex3
MCL2
Purge1

so after this i dunno if i should increase the one i got, Anyone please dont hold back ;)

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Frozodo said:
so what Abilities should a druid take we r speak about certain things this is what i got at rr6

DI2
PR1
Dex3
MCL2
Purge1

so after this i dunno if i should increase the one i got, Anyone please dont hold back ;)
your current ra's are rr6 standard i think, rp would be your next aim, and around rr8 you can get bof2... just passives till you get bof2 or spec PR2 (when it becomes 50%)

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
Huntingtons said:
your current ra's are rr6 standard i think, rp would be your next aim, and around rr8 you can get bof2... just passives till you get bof2 or spec PR2 (when it becomes 50%)

pr 2 :/

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
Frozodo said:

DI2
PR1
Dex3
MCL2
Purge1

at rr6 i was
di2
aug dex 3
mcl 2
pr1
pruge 1

atm

at rr7l8
di2
purge 1
aug dex 4
wh 2
pr1 (will go pr2 next patch and drop dex to 3)
mcl 2
and something else.... havent played much last few weeks

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
It's all about your playing style so nobody except you yourself can decide what to take and what works best (for you).

buffswithlove

Loyal Freddie
think its just for your play style. if those ra's work for u then its ok.
like i keep saying di is made for lazy healers thats why i have di1 and grp allways insta dies goz im afk and hoping groal to heal so i can leech rp's.

Frozodo

Fledgling Freddie
buffswithlove said:
think its just for your play style. if those ra's work for u then its ok.
like i keep saying di is made for lazy healers thats why i have di1 and grp allways insta dies goz im afk and hoping groal to heal so i can leech rp's.

well i guess PR2 will be next then :D onto rr7 after holiday :p

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
well i am an offencive druid mainly, in the groups i run in i am mainly aiming for moc at rr7 i will be going ;

dex2 (15 dex creation = 343 dex is enough )
moh4
moc2
mcl2
pr1

moc2 and moh 4 = virtually moc3 and uber healing out of moc.

Frozodo

Fledgling Freddie
Elkie said:
well i am an offencive druid mainly, in the groups i run in i am mainly aiming for moc at rr7 i will be going ;

dex2 (15 dex creation = 343 dex is enough )
moh4
moc2
mcl2
pr1

moc2 and moh 4 = virtually moc3 and uber healing out of moc.

but i dont love u elkie u r disqualitified! :D

DI is fun it means lesser healng to press but u might be right ( never thought the day would come where i had to shake the hand with satan itself, and say such words as elkie is right ) but i might try moc out for a laugh

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Elkie said:
erm? pr2 = 50% hp/end/pwr... if a caster dies they dont have to waste artis or rp to get fighting again. pr is on 5 min reuse.

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
Frozodo said:
but i dont love u elkie u r disqualitified! :D

DI is fun it means lesser healng to press but u might be right ( never thought the day would come where i had to shake the hand with satan itself, and say such words as elkie is right ) but i might try moc out for a laugh

allso DI can be used as an insta :D

when i get interupted sometimes and i can see someone will take dmg... ill pop DI if its up.

Frozodo

Fledgling Freddie
Kaun_IA said:
allso DI can be used as an insta :D

when i get interupted sometimes and i can see someone will take dmg... ill pop DI if its up.

what i do :D

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
at rr7 what works for me is

purge 1
mcl 2
rp 1
pr 1
di2
dex 3
wh 2
lw 1

Darkmack

One of Freddy's beloved
think my healer is

DI2
BoF3
Dex3
MCL2
Purge1
Wild Healing1
PR1

i dont think you really need higher than wild healing 1 as others say i crit quite alot even though it is a low % tbh just having the ability to crit is enough unless you really want it alot :)

technasia

Fledgling Freddie
moc3,bof2,mcl2,di2,pr1,purge1 and some dex
moh is nice but not rly needed

xsa15

Fledgling Freddie
Getting higher pr then pr1 is retarded and a huge point waster, it implies you're preparing every fight to have caster casualties, better get a better bodyguarder or interrupter instead then.

Best bet at RR6 is DI2, PR1, MOC3/BOF3 depending on if you believe you meet more tank or caster groups, moc for castergroups bof for tankgroups, obviously. Won't take long 'til 6l5 where you should get mcl1. DR weapon, mordoms mind, powerbarrels should provide sufficent power until then, and jacinas from casters.

Myself at RR11, I have BoF3, dex3, wh3, moh4, pr1, mcl2, moc1, p1 as I'm a very offensive druid and only opportunities I use moc I'm 100% sure none in my group will take more damage then the other druid can handle, i.e. I shear/interrupt all the enemies damage dealers. Have to consider both yours and your druid-partners playstyle when picking RA's, never once had to use moc to heal except maybe against Maelstrom now and then. Most time people die should be when they take tons of damage in combination with disease or beeing oor due to their own carelessness. It's not hard at all to get free as a Druid, not even against 2 bd groups.

Only thing I'd might wanna change with that is BoF 3 to BoF 2 + DI 2, not enough tank groups that are much of a threat and only time people has died to tanks the past weeks for us was when our BG'er forgot to say afk and got stuck somewhere in Agramon on horse. :( Useless Firb.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom