druid RA Battery of Life

I

ipw-traxxx

do any of you druids use Battery of Life ?? if so is it worth the points ?

i ask this cuz i closing in on having enough RP to respec to MoC - GP and maybe BoL as it looks great on paper but there is several questions about BoL:

1. does it get interupted by stun / mezz / DoT etc. ??
2. how many hp does it heal for total ??
3. i guess the druid can move while its active or does movement cancel it ??

this is my spec ( i know its not fotm but it works for me ) 40 nurture and 36 regrowth

G

Glyph_mid

Dunno about mezz stun, dont know why dot should disturb it as its like a DD and you only get disturbed on the initial hit...which is just like a normal interrupt.

It creates a pool of 1000 hit points, and it works while moving around....go for raging power instead, 1000 hp is nothing

T

tuathra

i want mastery of blocking 3 be4 bol i think.

and mastery of water 3 aswell

L

LordjOX

it heals for a total of 1000hp spread on all grp members, i dont know if you can fire it when stunned/mezzed etc... and yes it works when the druid moves around, and it works when the druid is dead.

altho it aint worth the points, rather spend it on MCL2 -> RP

:)

B

belth

Read about BoL on alb acolyte boards... According to few threads you can just slap it on when leaving TK/BK and it stays functional till it's depleted/you log (apparently it works even if you're dead). Not much help that RA due to the small pool and it not healing who ever used it.

I

ipw-traxxx

thx alot for the reply ..... 1000 hp bugger thats not much
well BoL have to wait then ... till RR 9 or somthing :)

K

Kirnan

Its usefull when somebody takes fall damage after tripping off a milegate and uses up the whole RA heh :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom