Druid NA/Reg Spec SC needed...

Taxii

One of Freddy's beloved
Im looking for a template for a NA/Reg druid ( battle druid ). If anyone got one, feel free to post it

Thanks in advance

Ubba

Fledgling Freddie
my druid only beed na once and i had 40reg 36nat and that workd v.nice .... got gd heals and still bee that na druid that so fotm atm

Ballard

Fledgling Freddie
Any good druid template should be okay irrespective of your spec, unless you want something specific like a high strength template?

Just search this forum for 'druid template' and you should find some nice ones.

Off topic:
unless you are roleplaying as a nature druid and dont want to run in an rvr group, I'd drop nature down to 20 max :p a lvl 32 pet is virtually as good as a level 36 one. + you lose way too much these days with nature specs like 40reg 36nat. TBH I wouldnt ever run with a pure reg nature druid, buff shears are far too important. 40 nurt, 31 reg 20 nature is the only respectable 'nature' spec in my humble opinion.

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Ballard said:
Any good druid template should be okay irrespective of your spec, unless you want something specific like a high strength template?

Just search this forum for 'druid template' and you should find some nice ones.

Off topic:
unless you are roleplaying as a nature druid and dont want to run in an rvr group, I'd drop nature down to 20 max :p a lvl 32 pet is virtually as good as a level 36 one. + you lose way too much these days with nature specs like 40reg 36nat. TBH I wouldnt ever run with a pure reg nature druid, buff shears are far too important. 40 nurt, 31 reg 20 nature is the only respectable 'nature' spec in my humble opinion.
battle druid he said, so i assume he want malice/battler in it. I would suggest winged helm as well... cb might be nice too, for stun vs mincers, or for mez.
Other offensive might work as well... dont have one tho :(

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Ballard said:
Off topic:

Hate to hijack a thread, but I guess the above spec is a good alrounder, but as a blanced RvR group - wouldnt you expect to find a 44 buffs 31 regrowth druid along side a 40 regrouth 36 pet/dot ?

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Tears said:
Hate to hijack a thread, but I guess the above spec is a good alrounder, but as a blanced RvR group - wouldnt you expect to find a 44 buffs 31 regrowth druid along side a 40 regrouth 36 pet/dot ?
the dot does nothing, the insta roots are nice, and ml9'd 36 pet is nice as well, but not needed. shears are far more useful in rvr.

Ballard

Fledgling Freddie
Tears said:

As said above really, plus
- The level 32 pet at 20 nature is not much different to a level 36 pet.
- The aoe root used for spam interupting when speced 20 nature uses far less power than the aoe roots you have avaliable at 36 nature.
- Id personally never choose a spec for 2 instas that have long timers.
- Perfector is superior for a group druid even if there is already one in the group. In my opinion having two druids avaliable for curing NS, disease and the extra grp insta is just to good to trade for an oversized pet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom