or

35 Reg (2nd spreadheal n instas)
19 Nurture (gettho specc buffs)
36 Nature

or

40 Reg
30 Nurture
20 Nature

No solo gimped speccs, but actually usefull and demanded group rvr specc.

Ty in advance

Burp

Fledgling Freddie
I jused to be : 40reg
35nur
rest nat

Good spec for rvr and pve

Now i am : 40reg
36nat
rest nur

Tbh thats a rvr only spec ... if you want pve and rvr go first spec :) ..

Hope its jusefull .. GL

Faeldawn

Fledgling Freddie
19 Nurture, 35 Regrowth, 36 Nature.

Gives basic spec buffs, 2nd group insta, 3rd single insta, First spread heal, top pet, lvl 35 dot, and both insta root's.

This is my solo druid spec and works pretty well in rvr as a secondary healer, only serious drawback is that you get no resistance buffs or a 100% hp heal (i admit this is the major problem with this spec) so need to be grouped with a nurture/regrowth druid to be effective.

However, you asked for a good rvr spec, and one thats not gimped. To be a top rvr druid you need to concentrate on two spec lines, not 3. Either go Regrowth/Nurture, Nurture/Nature (not met one yet tho) or Regrowth/Nature.

I personally disagree with such specs, but most rvr groups will look for a good buffer and a good healer (your a druid after all, thats what you do best), so the most popular are always going to be Nurture/Regrowth specced druids.

Kicks

Fledgling Freddie
My spec is 40 Nurt 35 Reg rest in Nat and tbh I love it :)

damn good healing and damn good buffs but only 50% rez.

Traxxx

Fledgling Freddie
running with 40 Nurt 35 Reg also and like it only thing thats bug me is that i dont have the 100% rezz as it win the big battles ....

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
i got 41 reg, 35 nurt.. rest nature.. but.. i designed my druid to run with my bro's reg/nat druid in same group so we get a bit of both. if peeps get killed i buff.. my bro has some c/c with insta root. both got 100% rez..

it depends who u gonna run with regular to a point.. get evil combo like ours and u can pick then :)

saks

Fledgling Freddie
tbh you should spec your drood as you want. :p

but my advice is im 40reg/35nur/9nat and i looooove it!
100% rezz
Decent buffs
Resists
Lvl 12 pet ( takes healers/clerics 3-4 hits to kill it, you have time to heal it;))
9 sec AE root ( dont sound of much but if you have no nat dr00d it can save the grp sometimes :p, couple tanks on bard, cast AE root and he might get time to e.g. get end song up , root can be used to interpt if 2 is standing together, VERY low cast time and very low power cost. )
~20 dmg DoT good for interupt, low cast time etc.

And there need to be some nurt druids around for we buffing when some1 die and resists, ebh it sucks running round with ppl without spec buffs :)

Lothian Forestheart

Fledgling Freddie
Also would go for 40/35/9

I play with it, and its nice... you got great heals and well enough buffs..

I don't use my pet anymore due to the fact that when you're in a good fight and you're running out of mana/power (whatever) you cant use mcl when the pet is still alive and in combat (only 4L0 now).

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Lothian Forestheart said:
I play with it, and its nice... you got great heals and well enough buffs..

I don't use my pet anymore due to the fact that when you're in a good fight and you're running out of mana/power (whatever) you cant use mcl when the pet is still alive and in combat (only 4L0 now).

Just set it to passive in time? Pet is WAY too usefull not to use.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom