Drop Rates

O

old.Moriaana

Anyone else noticed a marked decrease ( ie 1 in 8 hours of farming ) in drop rates? I spent almost 8 hours farming mobs to get cash and drops to salvage or sell to try and get enough for my set of spellcrafted armour. :p

I have spoken to a few other people about it ingame and they were having the same trouble. Since the patch went live drop rates have gone down or, in some locations, stopped entirely !!! This can't be right?

Either I have been REALLY unlucky or someone messed up :p

Oh and it was green con mobs, weak to slash, so you can imagine how many died. I finally gave up in disgust, rather frustrated at the lack of drops and even the loot too.

Well enough waffle. Lets hear it :) Was I unlucky or do we have a problem? :(

V

vadrek

may be No

less than 1 hour farming about 10 drops, 1 bracer a little best than Warshadow one

A

Alrindel

Actually, I was wondering the reverse. A couple of days ago I went to the melancholic fairies to farm a cloak, where you used to be able to get a cloak and a couple of bracers every hour or so. Killed them for hours until I ran out of arrows and got nothing but gems and kill task Fairy Wings. Last night after the patch I went back and killed them for a while, and finally got one bracer to drop. So while drop rates may or may not have been tinkered with at some point, I don't think it's directly related to last night's patch.

L

Lessurl

I went to get a Melancholy cloak about 3 days before patch, dropped on 6th pull.

A

Alrindel

lol, just logged on for a few minutes before i head off to work, found myself still at the fairies so i killed a couple. got a cloak on the third one.

K

Kobold

It's some drop reduce from lepras in CF to I think not after 1.60 patch but after the patch before that. They used to drop alot of satffs to salvage, but now they drop like one staff in 5 hours or so ;\

H

<Harle>

maybe you were hunting quest-mobs by mistake, then the following line of the patch-notes might explain your bad luck:

Monster Loot Changes

The following quest monsters do not drop unique items anymore. These monsters are associated with quests and should not have had unique items associated with them, due to their respawn rate.

HIBERNIA - Cronwort, Fuilwort, Tachtwort, Luaire, Rinne, Taiore, Laraida, Adwyth, Drygau, Anhylaw

O

old.Moriaana

Nope. No quest mobs. Just Nasty/vicious/other sylvan shades near Aalid Faie and twisted barkstrippers near Necht.

Can't complain though. I did get a MP scale wreath on my 5th try when I got fed up :D

B

boni_ofdavoid

I farmed corruptors in Worlds End for an hour yesterday, plenty of scale dropped, far more than I can remember hunting mundane mobs before the patch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom