drop it deathbloke

Status
Not open for further replies.

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
please stop it now deathbloke im sure you will be unbanned eventually, every time you open a new thread you just get your ban extended

sorry for spam, i cant seem to catch a thread where its open about this subject

elbeek

Part of the furniture
I wouldn't bother, he is clearly touched, like a spoilt kid who needs attention. My bet is he is a bed wetter too.

G

goodbloke

elbeek said:
I wouldn't bother, he is clearly touched, like a spoilt kid who needs attention. My bet is he is a bed wetter too.

Your are spoiled for shouting STFU when you don't get your own way. Tilda is spoiled for shouting Retards at ppl who need wc during his raids. Dasbufbot is spoiled for threatening to use his E&E status to ban ppl for pulling mobs at the stables when his necro is camped at the hotel.

I did hear a few weeks ago someone complain that Synergy was an immature guild, with Eggy as its redeeming member. From what I see this seems to be the case. Its a really sad state of affairs.

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
your not doing yourself any favors mate, please please please stop, i enjoy your raids but fear your stubbonness will do you no favors

G

goodbloke

psyco said:
please stop it now deathbloke im sure you will be unbanned eventually, every time you open a new thread you just get your ban extended

sorry for spam, i cant seem to catch a thread where its open about this subject

This goes beyond a ban. I have been libelled by Flimgoblin that I incited racial hatred, and he has given a half hearted retraction and misrepresentation of articles he has written and are now stored in this forum. If I dont get a proper apology and restoration of my account I am going to petition for the ISP of freddyshouse.com for its suspension and compensation for damage to my character.

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
hmm, that will probbably make you one of the most hated people on escaliber server, if you actully win

but i guess you dont really care <sigh>

ah well nice knowing you dude, i take my hat of to you:p

Galoma

Fledgling Freddie
didn't u use to be a played ppl respeced... hosteing raids and other nice stuff?!?!

give this 1 up... let a few weeks pass and every1 will have forgotten this little "blip" on the radar screen... belive me... u can't win this 1... pick your battles with care ;)

G

goodbloke

Galoma said:
didn't u use to be a played ppl respeced... hosteing raids and other nice stuff?!?!

give this 1 up... let a few weeks pass and every1 will have forgotten this little "blip" on the radar screen... belive me... u can't win this 1... pick your battles with care ;)

I have been accused of Inciting Racial Hatred, which is a serious crime. The evidence is in these forums, and it is those accusations which you rightly recognize to have damaged my reputation. Flimgoblin has abused his rights as moderator to pretend there is no case to answer.

G

goodbloke

psyco said:
hmm, that will probbably make you one of the most hated people on escaliber server, if you actully win

but i guess you dont really care <sigh>

ah well nice knowing you dude, i take my hat of to you:p

I know people IRL who play this game with whom I do business now and again. They know the consequences that would follow should this reputation be presented out of the game environment. Really I don't want to bring litigation to anyone, that is the very last thing I will do. All I want is a retraction and restoration of my accounts. But if I don't get it, I will take the insinuations very seriously, and expect whatever parties are involved to compensate me for all possible financial losses.

trycorn

Fledgling Freddie
goodbloke said:
This goes beyond a ban. I have been libelled by Flimgoblin that I incited racial hatred, and he has given a half hearted retraction and misrepresentation of articles he has written and are now stored in this forum. If I dont get a proper apology and restoration of my account I am going to petition for the ISP of freddyshouse.com for its suspension and compensation for damage to my character.
hmm, let's see, u broke the rule's, uve gotten a temp ban (meaning ur orginal account will prob be unbanned in a few days/weeks)
takeing from the first page of the COC : "We reserve the right to ban anyone for any reason!"
its even spelled in big letters so u rly cant miss it...
u'r first acc got banned cos of this little rule (afaik) : "Racism and extreme political views are a no-no. We know Bush is a c**t anyway." and all ur other acc's have been closed 4 the same reason.
actualy u should know all this cos "Your first post signals your agreement to these terms and conditions."
so u might aswell just save urself the hassle and wait 4 ur acc to get unbanned...

Galoma

Fledgling Freddie
I wonder when they get it right and ban the IPs and not the username...

Btw... FH has the law on their part... by posteing here u have agreed to them makeing the rulls... its their forums, and they make the law! accept it, or surf another forum... :twak:

Marc

FH is my second home
Deathbloke u are such a faggot. and yeah Synergy is an immature guild. Beeks you fucking child, you upset the window licker :twak:

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Deathtwat, if I were you quit while you are behind. You broke the CoC and then made a complete arse of yourself. Why not grow up or is there some genetic reason why you can't?

Waspic

Fledgling Freddie
I don't know, what's in Deathbloke's original post, which was regarded racist.
But I do know, that 1 of the worst things is to be feeling misunderstood...
Let it rest, name calling and accusements never helped in order to win a discussion.
I'm sure every1 have quite a few times in their lifes said something, which was meant in another way than it was understood by others. Doesn't make the person a bad person.

Peace m8's :cheers:

/Wasp

stickyplaster

Fledgling Freddie
Close this thread before it spirals into the playground slagging match that it seems destined to become. Yes death sometimes ppl get misunderstood.....it happens m8 not all people speak perfect english or misread what is written, subsequently the wrong end of the stick is grasped, and then u get beaten with it.

:twak:

Calm down dear its only a game........this is only a forum and peoples memories are short, come next big raid FH posters will have someone new to whine at :touch:

Drucken

Fledgling Freddie
Of what I understand you keep fighting because you are afraid that your reputation has been damaged because someone has considered a post by you racism.
Well obviously since you keep fighting so long for yourself you dont want people to think as you as a racist and I think that people now know that you are not. So just give it a rest, atleast I wont see you as one. However... I don't know which char you play ingame...

Belomar

Part of the furniture
goodbloke said:
I have been libelled by Flimgoblin that I incited racial hatred, and he has given a half hearted retraction and misrepresentation of articles he has written and are now stored in this forum. If I dont get a proper apology and restoration of my account I am going to petition for the ISP of freddyshouse.com for its suspension and compensation for damage to my character.
LOL, playing the card of soliciting legal action already, you really are a sad character (but an amazing object of ridicule and loads of fun for people who post here!). :rolleyes:

Oh, and I believe I speak for the majority of FH posters when I say this: FUCK OFF.

Marc

FH is my second home
Belo, id give u a rep point but i need to spread some rep love b4 i can give you another rep point.

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
goodbloke said:
I know people IRL who play this game with whom I do business now and again. They know the consequences that would follow should this reputation be presented out of the game environment. Really I don't want to bring litigation to anyone, that is the very last thing I will do. All I want is a retraction and restoration of my accounts. But if I don't get it, I will take the insinuations very seriously, and expect whatever parties are involved to compensate me for all possible financial losses.

I have to say that after reading some of your previous posts I was starting to think you might be on the denser side of stupid. Having read this post and your subsequent ones I'd like to thank you for removing all doubt. :worthy:

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
All I want is a retraction and restoration of my accounts

Will you ever learn, that those forums are PROPERTY of the FH staff and that they may delete your accounts at any time if they want to? You registering and posting here is like visiting someones house and talking to other people while sitting in his living room. And as soon as you do something that the owner of the house doesn´t like, he may kick you out.
If you´re afraid of a loss of IRL reputation, you should consider being a bit more careful next time you post something that might get misinterpreted. However, by constantly re-registering and your posting your ridiculous crap, you´re damaging your IRL reputation a lot more than you´ve already done with your initial posting that got you the first ban.

How thick can someone be to not understand this rather simple concept?

rampant

Can't get enough of FH
Deathbloke u really have a strange way of trying to get yourself unbanned - you DO NOT have any right to post here you are allowed to by the owners of FH - If you dont like it setup your own forums and then deal with all of the shit that happens there

you really need to grow up a bit and not be such a packet of stale tortila chips!

rampant

Can't get enough of FH
Bracken said:
I have to say that after reading some of your previous posts I was starting to think you might be on the denser side of stupid. Having read this post and your subsequent ones I'd like to thank you for removing all doubt. :worthy:

WORD!!! - 1 rep point for u :) :worthy:

Dimmer

Fledgling Freddie
rampant said:
- If you dont like it setup your own forums and then deal with all of the shit that happens there
hehe you think anyone will ever visit his own forums?

Marc

FH is my second home
I bet Deebs is pissing himself laughing at this muppet

Danamyr

Fledgling Freddie
Seems my assessment of him in an earlier thread was entirely accurate then...

Dafft

One of Freddy's beloved
<Judge Dread Voice> I AM TEH LAWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1112111111` <3

G

goodbloke

I dont really need to worry about accout activation of accounts when I can create one at will. The issue to me is my reputation. It's not racist to be a rights campaigner for the persecuted Palestinians is it? It's not racist to recognize those responsible are Israelis, and it's not racist to joke that someone's bad behaviour is reminiscent of an Israeli.

Flimgoblin got into a politically correct hysteria and shouted incitement to racial hatred. Well, I suggest he and my other critics type 'palestinian holocaust' into their web browsers and actually begin researching for themselves where racism exists in the world today.

Perhaps you would care to spam STFU and Fuck off in the forums written by Palestinians describing their plight. Tell the families who have been widowed and orphaned that they should grow up.

You lot have to learn there is a life outside of Daoc, if you care to study it. Many, including myself, play this game as an escape for the tedium and tyranny of real life, and what do we find, but the kind of political correct conformist attitude that scoffs of its own virtue while allowing the true race crimes of this world to go unpunished.

Stallker

Fledgling Freddie
Deathbloke if u hadnt mentioned any of the aftermath after having been banned probalby only a very few people would even know u were banned. However uve dragged it out and as a result everyone on excalibur is beginnin to read about ure posts and so more and more people are becomin involved and your reputation as a good guy is decreasing. Just an idea but maybe if u dropped it and cooled down everything would settle?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom