Driving Incident

Dudley52

Part of the furniture
Was just driving on a dual carriageway in the right hand lane. I Indicated to change lanes as I wanted to exit on the slip road. Cut in front of a BMW driver (yes, I shouldn't have done it, I was in the wrong but he wouldn't let me over). So as I go onto the slip road it merges into two lanes again. I wanted to get onto the right hand lane so I indicated. The BMW driver changed lanes before me and wouldn't let me over. So I accelerated and cut in front of him. He honked his horn for about 5 seconds.

He followed me all the way home, apparently hes a driving instructor and used to be a traffic cop. Its the worst driving hes ever seen. Told me my driving is appauling and I need to slow down.

Been driving for 1 1/2 years now and never even had anything like this happen. Never even been honked at by someone for being in the wrong.

Took his number plate just incase. Anyone reckon hes going to report me to the police? Or Maybe he wanted to give me a scare because he saw that I was young.

What a fucking wanker.

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
nothing he can do, cops will just tell him to move along. You werent caught by anyone important, forget about it and move on

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Traffic cop and a driving instructor? and the queen of sheba at weekends too no doubt?

Should've told the self-important twat where to shove his p.o.s. BMW.

I did a three hour journey this weekend and saw far worse things happen that people accelerating to get infront of someone who's hogging another lane. If this guy was a driving instructor and a traffic copper then he would've seen worse too.

He was probably just upset that you overtook him.

soze

I am a FH squatter
If he was doing the speed limit i suppose you were in the wrong but you should have told him if he let you filter without causing problems it would not happen.

I get in a few shouting matchs people i cut up on a roundabout in Clacton as the sign says take one lane which i do but if you just read the roundabout you may take the other lane. You get some jumped up twat following you and trying to tell you that you are in the wrong, always feels good to tell them to read the road sign next time and fuck off.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Fuck all he can do unless he video taped the whole thing which I doubt :p you should have told him to bugger of or you'll run the **** over lol.

Jeros

Part of the furniture
Drive right and get off the road, dont but upset due to somone letting you know you where in the wrong when you should have known it anyway

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Sounds like you were driving a like a prick tbh. If you knew you were coming off you should have decided whether or not you could get past the car in the first place safely.

You cut him off and he still gets in the lane he wants to get in before you? It appears you lack concentration or the ability to work out where you actually want to go. When this is the case you need to slow down.

Dark Orb Choir

Loyal Freddie
a 10 mile round trip to the next exit and back is far better than the situation you found yourself in.................................

- English -

Resident Freddy
just a provisional driver noob mistake ;p

but i guess you should take his advice, next time it maybe a crash ;p

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
maybe its just me, but didnt "slow down and move over after hes gone past " occur to you ?

if i saw someone driving like that id probably react how he did

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
Maybe everyone is a driving instructor he and can drive perfect every single time they get behind the wheel, even using a mobile like some of you do... You should have got infront of him and hit the brakes smashed his beamer right up, he lands into the back of you its easier to make it look like his fault :)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
(yes, I shouldn't have done it, I was in the wrong but he wouldn't let me over).

What a fucking wanker.

I'm confused :(

Did you do something wrong and got told off, or did you do nothing wrong and got told off?

Or did you do something slightly wrong and shouldn't have been told off?

Would you have told him off if he did same thing?

Laddey

FH is my second home
hi Dudley mate, not seen you in like tiiiiiiiiime!!!!!!

Dukat

Resident Freddy
I cant believe no one is saying anything about this guy following people home to tell them off for thier driving.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
I think he had the hots for you and wanted a bit of bum fun.

Zenith.UK

Part of the furniture
If I felt I was being followed, the LAST place I would go is home.

I would more likely drive up to the nearest police station, park, get out, and make as if I was going to go inside. If the fuckwit is THAT bolshy and follows you, then actually file a report that you're being followed and fear for your safety.

I've had someone try the "I've been driving xx years and never seen driving that bad!" on me. It was so sweet to point out that I'd been driving 8 years longer and I'd driven to the Moon and back in miles (500,000) so STFU. :)

- English -

Resident Freddy
id do what my bro did when the police where following him - go around the roundabout several times

:D

Dukat

Resident Freddy
It was so sweet to point out that I'd been driving 8 years longer and I'd driven to the Moon and back in miles (500,000) so STFU. :)

One small step for Zenith, one giant "fuck you" to the guy you were talking to? :D

Dudley52

Part of the furniture
I'm confused :(

Did you do something wrong and got told off, or did you do nothing wrong and got told off?

Or did you do something slightly wrong and shouldn't have been told off?

Would you have told him off if he did same thing?

I was in the wrong. I shouldn't have done it and know it. Won't be doing that again now, but you learn from your mistakes ehh.

But why did the bastard need to follow me home?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I was in the wrong. I shouldn't have done it and know it. Won't be doing that again now, but you learn from your mistakes ehh.

Ah ok thanks.

Finally, someone who knows how to answer a direct question. Refreshing.

He had nothing better to do.

You know when i start an argument? Not around here(looks at all who tried to jump on that). I start it when i'm bored, want to discuss, want some brain functions firing. People get that way.

He didn't have anything better to do, could waste the time and wanted a confrontation.

You shouldn't feel bad, he was trying to get that for days probably(as i see it, he had plent of ammo). Probably had a problem at home, but like all the pansies around, doesn't know how to be a dick there.

So, you became his "b*tch" so to speak, the wife he wanted to shout at.

BMW drivers, almost exclusively, are stuck in a marriage/relationship with females who have bigger balls. It's easy, because they won't take other women. It's like old warrior cultures, they want a strong woman, but only ones strong enough are too strong.

Funny really :D

Take the telling off, learn from it, but think nothing of it.

Amanita

Part of the furniture

Dedicated know it all?

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
He shouldnt have followed you home, but in all honesty you have now said that it wont happen again so his reaction to you driving badly has taught you a lesson without you hurting anyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom