Drivers and Utilities Discussion

J

Jonty

06 September 2003 Updates

Hi guys

Just a quick note about the latest updates. Firstly, the removed BIOS guides can be found below:

They were removed simply to keep things tidy and to ensure that the thread really is about drivers and utilities. Just because they're gone doesn't mean they're not any good (although I must confess I haven't read them myself as yet).

Some other updates on the horizon: MSN Messenger 6.1, Mozilla 1.5 and Opera 7.20. And perhaps further away: Firebird 0.7 and the next batch of nVidia drivers.

For those so inclined, Thunderbird v0.2 was also recently released (the standalone mail and news client from the makers of Mozilla and Firebird).

Finally, if I've missed anything off the list that should be on, or if you have any suggestions, please either reply to this thread or PM me.

Kind Regards

Jonty

P.S. Has anyone else used SoWat!'s suggested utilities above?

M

Memphis2K

Jonty just a couple of updates

Coolmon - v1.0 Final (11 August 2003)

and

Samurize - v0.92d (19 August 2003)

J

Jonty

Thanks Ch3tan, I'll update the thread soon.

Kind Regards

Edit ~ If anybody believes there is anything else worth adding, or in need of removing, just say :)

C

Ch3tan

Sisoft Sandra 2004 has been released.

Xav or Willier you still updating this?

Q

Quige

Of interest to Nvidia nForce mboard owners maybe. Does appear to need BIOS support so not all features work on all boards.

Nvidia System Utility

Overview:

NVIDIA® System Utility is the ultimate utility for accessing, monitoring, and adjusting your system components, including temperature and voltages with clear, user-friendly control panels. Overclock your system for highest performance or underclock it for near silent operation. All changes are performed within the Microsoft® Windows® interface – enabling full functionality without the need to make changes in the BIOS and reboot your system.

Release Notes:

* This is the initial release of the NVIDIA System Utility.
* Supported products:
o NVIDIA nForce™2 Ultra 400
o NVIDIA nForce2 400
o NVIDIA nForce3 Pro 150
o NVIDIA nForce3 150
* Supported operating systems for this release:
o Windows XP
o Windows 2000
o Windows ME
o Windows 98SE
* Best when run at 1024x768 16-bit color

Products Supported

Full product functionality is only available on the products below. Check www.nvidia.com/motherboards periodically for updated vendor support of this utility.

* NVIDIA nForce2:
o ASUS A7N8X-E
o Biostar M7NCG
o Epox EP-8RDA+
o Epox EP-8RDA3+
o ABIT NF7-S
* NVIDIA nForce 3:
o Gigabyte K8NNXP
o Shuttle AN50

NOTE: Some NVIDIA nForce products will require you to update your BIOS to enable functionality with the NVIDIA System Utility.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom