Drink Drinking games

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
My Wife is away to Canada for a couple of weeks and I'm almost booked out for the full fortnight with various friends coming around for Dinner and drinks.

Does anyone have any easy to remember, but fun drinking games?? I've never ever done any before, so I was thinking it could be a fun way to start the night!

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Buffalo

In the game of Buffalo, players are punished for drinking out of their dominant hand. Players call "Buffalo!" on the person breaking this rule, at which point they must immediately consume the entire drink.

All players are obligated to play for life. There are no exceptions. Can be combined with other games!

Questions
The idea of the games is to start off with a person who will look directly at someone and ask a question. The more outrageous the question the better.

The recipeient of the question CANNOT:

Answer the Question, Ask the asker another question, or laugh/delay in resoponse or they must drink.

The recipient of the question CAN:

Ask anyone else at the table a rediculous question.

The game continues until someone answers a question, asks the asker a question, or laughs / delays the game and then of course they must drink.

Taboo
At the beginning of the party hand everyone an index card with a somewhat common word ,phrase, or action. It should be something that is bound to be said or done at least a couple of times, but not one that will be said every other sentence, or done too often. Everyone gets a different word , phrase or action. Every time they hear someone say their word or phrase, or see someone do their action, they can call out “taboo” and that person has to drink. Here are some fun examples:
actions: look in the mirror, cross their arms, touch their hair, frown
words: beer, party, bed, work, job, actually
phrases: I don’t know, I wish, I can’t believe,

This is a fun drinking game that can be played the entire party while everyone is mingling and having fun. If you have other drinking games this can even be played while playing those… its ongoing.

Chilly

Balls of steel
The Bowl
When everyone arrives, get everyone to put their keys in a bowl. Then all get naked, head out to the pool and get your orgy on. Keys are kept dry and safe in bowl.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
The Bowl
When everyone arrives, get everyone to put their keys in a bowl. Then all get naked, head out to the pool and get your orgy on. Keys are kept dry and safe in bowl.

HAHAHAAH tea on keyboard :(

Chilly

Balls of steel
Grand old Duke of York

Pick a random person (or whoever fucked up the previous round) to start by saying "to my (right/left)" then sing the first word "OH"
then, clockwise each person sings the next word (ignoring punctuation). However, there are replacements:

word starting with t = nod head
"up", "down" = shake head

It's superb after several pints.

Lyrics:

Oh, the grand old Duke of York,
He had ten thousand men,
He marched them up to the top of
The hill and he marched
Them down again.

And when they were up they were up.
And when they were down they were down.
And when they were only half way up,
They were neither up nor down.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
The shopping trip. One person starts with a ludicrously rambling opening such as...

'I went to the market to buy some groceries the other day, and on my way I saw....'

they then add something... indeed anything... that they say they saw. The next person has to repeat the whole thing, including first person's 'seen thing' and then add there own. Drinks must be consumed when someone hesitates badly or forgets the sequence.

This is also a fun game for kids, but when just adults get going, you can pick almost anything as having been seen....:sex:

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
Flip-cup.

It's like relay drinking with a (slight) twist. You need plastic cups to play and a table.

Seperate everyone off into 2 teams who stand on either side of the table. Every person has a plastic cup....actually you know what

‪How To Play Flip Cup‬‏ - YouTube

enjoy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom