Drink suggestions

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
OK so I'm going out with loads of work ppl tonight for "work drinks".

Rather than being stuck with the usual bottle of becks, need some ideas for a cool, sophisticated alcoholic drink (no umbrellas pls). The only drinks I won't touch are guiness, malibu, and tomato juice.
:cheers:

Solo

Fledgling Freddie
Frosty Jacks Cider 10/10 on Trampjuice.tk

The aroma smells of apples, unlike White Lightning, which smells of chemicals. Again unlike White Lightning this cider doesn't taste of chemicals, it actually tastes of apples!

Haggus

Can't get enough of FH
Vodka Lemonade and Lime - Can drink it till the sun comes up

JD's and Coke ?

I know some drinking games :p

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Southern Comfort+ Sprite or Jägermeister+ red soda

[SS]Gamblor

Fledgling Freddie
Tequila and red bull ( you can't taste the tequila)

and ya big puff .. Guinness R0x0rs !!!!

me i like my Wife beater ( Stella ) or Rolling rock but you can only get that in bottles.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
[SS]Gamblor said:
Tequila and red bull ( you can't taste the tequila)

Not a big red bull fan tbh too sickly

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Works drinks...depends what it's for. Are you trying to impress? Are you new to the company? Do you want to get hammered? Do you want to fuck anyone in the office? Do you care if you're ill tomorrow?

Drinking is an art, need to know the details.

[SS]Gamblor

Fledgling Freddie
Lamp said:
Not a big red bull fan tbh too sickly

well drink it then .. dont' play with it ;)

hmmmm,

Why no ask for a Baby Guinness ... that yummy .. can't remember what it has in it though.

How about a cider .... Magners ( or Bulmers as it is in Ireland) it's the best cider out there ... apart from Hot Dickens Cider ofc :cheers:

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
[SS]Gamblor said:
Why no ask for a Baby Guinness ... that yummy .. can't remember what it has in it though.

80% Kaluha
20% Baileys

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
eggy said:
Works drinks...depends what it's for. Are you trying to impress? Are you new to the company? Do you want to get hammered? Do you want to fuck anyone in the office? Do you care if you're ill tomorrow?

Drinking is an art, need to know the details.

Its a big team thing. About 70 ppl going. 55% men to women ratio. Smart dress. Senior managers there so won't be like fridays down the local. Got a reserved section to ourselves. Free drinks all night. Bar snacks. Its snr mgmt saying thank you for all the hard work type thing.

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
'Long Vodkas' are nice and sophisticated (while still being drinkable and not too girly):

Long glass, coat the side and bottom with Bitters, ice cubes, double shot of vodka, squeeze in 3 lime segments and drop them in the glass, fill up with lemonade and a dash of coke.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Eeben said:
Southern Comfort+ Sprite or Jägermeister+ red soda

is Red Soda the same as Red Devil which is also like Red Bull etc?

if you get a tumbler and have the man/woman put some ice+red devil in, then they fill a shot glass with Jägermeister and put it into the tumbler, you have to neck it quick so that it mixes the drink in your mouth :)

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
start out with takeing 10 shoots tequila then maybe a few drinks with high % in it an it doesnt matter what you are drinking rest of the night :cheers:

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
He's talking about sophisticated drinks, not drinks to get lashed with in 10 minutes with your mates down the drinking hole!

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Tell you what is fun, get a pitcher of a cocktail may i suggest Long Island Iced Tea (no it doesnt actually contain tea)
1 part Vodka
1 part Tequila
1 part Rum
1 part Gin
1 part Triple sec
1 1/2 part Sour mix
1 splash Coca-Cola

trust me its really nice =D

then if the night gets a bit saucy later on how about this:

Slippery Nipple...
Pour Sambuca into cocktail glass. Float Bailey's on top. Add drop of grenadine to centre
INGREDIENTS

2 oz. Sambuca
1/2 oz. Baileys® irish cream
1 drop Grenadine

warning! if your out with work mates i don't suggest drinking it the traditional Ezteq way, your boss prolly wouldnt appreciate you shoving a shot glass in his/her push up bra and getting them to bend over so you can drink from it imo.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
or settle for a pint of man milk, you might get a slight bit of curdling though!

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
eggy said:
'Long Vodkas' are nice and sophisticated (while still being drinkable and not too girly):

Long glass, coat the side and bottom with Bitters, ice cubes, double shot of vodka, squeeze in 3 lime segments and drop them in the glass, fill up with lemonade and a dash of coke.

Now that sounds nice

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Bahumat said:
is Red Soda the same as Red Devil which is also like Red Bull etc?

like cola but its just red? an taste like strawberry or something :)

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Ezteq said:
warning! if your out with work mates i don't suggest drinking it the traditional Ezteq way, your boss prolly wouldnt appreciate you shoving a shot glass in his/her push up bra and getting them to bend over so you can drink from it imo.

LMAO irl :clap:

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Lamp said:
Now that sounds nice

Yeh, tastes awesome, gets you drunk and doesn't make you look like a lout.

If you want something different, try flavoured vodkas (made my Stolichnaya) with fruit juices or lemonade and squeezed citrus juice.

Of course drinking is based on the occasion. If I went out on a works do (every Friday night tbh) I'd get the beers down me, drop some tequilas and get busy with the ladies!!

:D

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Ezteq said:

i so much have to find someone to try this on tonight :)

Ezteq

Queen of OT
aaarrgh! just dont drink grapefruit juice, lol i keep forgetting just how rancid that stuff is!

Howley

Fledgling Freddie
just a tip dont start off the night with a shot of abseint. it will turn ur stomach and u will lose ur want to drink ;)

tbh i start off with a usually random shot (all except abseint) then onto a few pints of bulmers, then mix it up with shots of sidekick let the night carry u from there :p

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
take it you already been out, still teh thread is open for suggestions!

Guiness extra cold
kronenberg blanc
straight up double vodka on the rocks with 2 slices of lemon (good vodka)
Hand pulled ales

thats about it imo.

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
Tequila + redbull as said before...

djinn( or how ever its written) + chopped up lime + lime gin. and ice allso :D

duno, its strange at first... but i like it. if u put too much djinn u will be drunk quick :D

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
whats djinn? a liqour, spirit, clear, dark?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom