Dreams

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
Whats the weirdest/Bizarrest dream you have ever had.

I had a strange one last nite. I went to prison with three of my friends, we were arrested for some car thing (dont think it was speeding). But we were each but in separate cells, and they broke out of theirs using a holocube(wtf) and then just opening the door. We then stepped out of the cell onto the back of a boat, but at the time we didnt think it was weird. We then contemplated jumping off and hi-jacking a little boat floating next to us. We didnt tho.
We then arrived on some prison island, with lots of christmas tree's. And all the prisoners were walking around singing songs, then i woke up.

Really weird

L_Plates

Fledgling Freddie
As i said in the other thread what colour cell do you want ?

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
Padded and fluffy. So i can bounce off the walls :D
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

/just go get your Adsl and shoooooosh

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
Dammit not pink, i want a manly colour. But if the missus had any say in it then it would be made pink :p

SawTooTH

Can't get enough of FH
Well I dreamt I was at some company do (dreamt around Xmas time) being held in a school for some reason (?) and I needed to go for a piss. I managed to find the toilets which were those weird little urinals etc but there was a hole in the wall. I was poised ready to go when Ed, the dog from Frasier (again bought series 1 on DVD for my son) poked his head through and stared at me... so I couldn't go. Lucky hey , otherwise damp sheets if you ask me.

babs

Can't get enough of FH
Magnolia, everyone likes Magnolia

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
I'm one of the few people that can never remember his dreams. Annoying really, I'd like to.

raw

One of Freddy's beloved
Last night i dreamt that the handle fell off my gym bag on the way to work, thats about all i remember. Weird shit.

DaGen

Fledgling Freddie
Swift^ said:
I'm one of the few people that can never remember his dreams. Annoying really, I'd like to.

I never remember dreams either - I always put it down to stress and not getting deep enough into sleep.

nath

Fledgling Freddie
Isn't it that you have to be snapped out of a dream rather than waking naturally in order to remember them?

babs

Can't get enough of FH
If I remember rightly it's only the dreams you have during shallow sleep that you remember properly anyway.

DaGen

Fledgling Freddie
Dunno, all I know is that I never remeber them and I live quite a stressful life.

raw

One of Freddy's beloved
babs said:
If I remember rightly it's only the dreams you have during shallow sleep that you remember properly anyway.
That sounds about right i think.

raw

One of Freddy's beloved
Shallow sleep ones usually involve people from work and so on since you know you have to get up and go to work.

Mine do anyway :(

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
babs said:

I'm a deep sleeper. Probably part of it.

Nibbler

Fledgling Freddie
Yesterday I dreamt I was in line to go see a film, and people were lighting flares and throwing them on the roof of the cinema. Then one of the women who was doing that got in her car, and I joined her. We drove in a car park, parked the car, and walked to this train station. On the way I sat down and this guy came up to me and started talking (well, shouting, his wife was trying to calm him down and his kid was crying) about Rowan Atkinson marrying Martine McCutcheons daughter. Then at the train station I met three people I know from school, not friends but just aquantainces, and then they started laughing and it ended.

Fuck knows what that was about :eek7:

Will

/bin/su
Swift^ said:
I'm a deep sleeper. Probably part of it.
Smoking blow stops dreams. At least, it does for me, unless I've really really overslept.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Will said:
Smoking blow stops dreams. At least, it does for me, unless I've really really overslept.

So I've heard, but I've always been like this for dreaming.

Nibbler

Fledgling Freddie
Will said:
Aaaah. I haven't been able to remember my dreams for ages, and now i've stopped doing that (fer a bit ;)), so that'll be it then! Ya learn something new every day :)

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Nibbler said:
Aaaah. I haven't been able to remember my dreams for ages, and now i've stopped doing that (fer a bit ;)), so that'll be it then! Ya learn something new every day :)

Mr stupid head!

;D

Will

/bin/su
Nibbler said:
I get really intense dreams if I go for a few days without a smoke. Enough to drive you to smoking again. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom