Draw a Pig Personality Test!

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
you are pessimistic, and have a tendency to behave negatively. Wrong

You have a great sex life. I really doubt that have any influence on what i draw :p

you believe in tradition, are friendly, and remember dates (birthdays, etc.) WRONG, i can barely remember my own birthday.. and you bastards sure didn't notice either! Apart from Haarewin /hug

You are a good listener. Yes i am :p

you are analytical, cautious, and distrustful. hmm analytical yes, distrustful sometimes.. cautious... rarely :p

you are positive and optimistic.

enjoy playing devil's advocate and neither fear nor avoid discussions.

you are analytical, cautious, and distrustful.

you are secure, stubborn, and stick to your ideals.
You are a GREAT listener

You have a great sex life.

^^

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
Pirkel said:
Where is the funny?

Its not meant to be funny its supposed to be some insight into your own personality. But hohoho you dont have one!

Theres your fucking funny!

Ezteq

Queen of OT
well i liked it was quite good to see how peoples drawings reflect their personality, and as far as the character assessment goes mine was pretty accurate tbh.

fun and interesting imo.

Naetha

Fledgling Freddie
The length of the tail indicates the quality of your sex life. You have a great sex life. :wij:

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Hehe, some stuff did not match at all

With 4 legs showing, you are secure, stubborn, and stick to your ideals.
Probably :>

Facing left, you believe in tradition, are friendly, and remember dates (birthdays, etc.)
Not really.

The size of the ears indicates how good a listener you are. You are a poor listener.
What did you say?

Toward the top of the frame, you are positive and optimistic.
No :<

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH
Toward the middle of the frame, you are a realist.
Facing front, you are direct, enjoy playing devil's advocate and neither fear nor avoid discussions.With few details, you are emotional and naive, you care little for details and are a risk-taker.With 4 legs showing, you are secure, stubborn, and stick to your ideals.The size of the ears indicates how good a listener you are. You are a GREAT listener.The length of the tail indicates the quality of your sex life. You have a good sex life.

almost all true:eek:, except not emotional in the slightest or naive!

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
mine was partially accurate. it says im a poor listener which is a load of fucking shit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom