DragonRaid Reminder + new Skill Stone System

[CF]Gwareli

Fledgling Freddie
Tomorrow we'll raid our friend again.
Wednesday
==>> 20.00 CET ( 19.00 GMT ) @ Innis

- Added all people to the list, will post it tomorrow

From now on, 30 stones will be lotto'd

The other stones will be sold to people who have points from the raids.
(15 or 45 doesnt mathers)

They can trade in their points to get a v. cheap skill stone, this way the stones will be availeble for all hib members for a cheap price, and not the 5plat some players ask for it.

We'll be selling =>

FULL RESPEC STONES @ 1.5 plat
RA RESPEC STONES @ 1 plat

After purchase you'll loose your points.

=> The money will be held to upgrade keepdoors / relicdoors / making of rams etc. It will be in advantage of our realm.

:eek2: get on teh stepmaster dragon, cause tomorrow we'll pwn you again ^^

Shrye

One of Freddy's beloved
Drop off a couple of stones for me imo :( ... you taking mid coinage? ^^

Amadon

Fledgling Freddie
[CF]Gwareli said:
We'll be selling =>

FULL RESPEC STONES @ 1.5 plat
RA RESPEC STONES @ 1 plat

After purchase you'll loose your points.

=> The money will be held to upgrade keepdoors / relicdoors / making of rams etc. It will be in advantage of our realm.
:clap:

Laryssa

Regular Freddie
nice one - any word about the Hyrda and Dragon Loot from the last 2 raids ?

EDIT -- found it.

Nemue

Fledgling Freddie
The main reason many ppl even join the raids is to get one of those respec-stones for free in the lotto, with the great number of stones that drop you actually have a fair chance to get one, this system about saving 10 full respecc and 10 ra respecc stones is crap.

I for one would be pretty damn upset if i spent 1-2hrs raiding the dragon, and then say 16 ppl want the full respecc stone and i get a crap-roll on the lotto, resulting in me having to buy one, when there was enough drops for everyone to get one.

Imo lotto _all_ the stones, and sell the leftovers for 1-1.5p.

PJS

Fledgling Freddie
cool I'll need one for my drood after I'm done being mostly a bb for my other toons :)

40 regrowth fortehwin

PJS

Fledgling Freddie
Nemue said:
The main reason many ppl even join the raids is to get one of those respec-stones for free in the lotto, with the great number of stones that drop you actually have a fair chance to get one, this system about saving 10 full respecc and 10 ra respecc stones is crap.

I for one would be pretty damn upset if i spent 1-2hrs raiding the dragon, and then say 16 ppl want the full respecc stone and i get a crap-roll on the lotto, resulting in me having to buy one, when there was enough drops for everyone to get one.

Imo lotto _all_ the stones, and sell the leftovers for 1-1.5p.

Just go to the next one? There will come a point (with regular dragon whooping) where everyone has the spec they want and the RAs they want and there will be little interest in the stones.
The improved loot drops are what we are after :).

Shrye

One of Freddy's beloved
"The main reason many ppl even join the raids is to get one of those respec-stones for free in the lotto, with the great number of stones that drop you actually have a fair chance to get one, this system about saving 10 full respecc and 10 ra respecc stones is crap.

Imo lotto _all_ the stones, and sell the leftovers for 1-1.5p."

- Nemue

So even if you do lose in the lotto about a stone, it'd still only cost you 1-1.5p to get one - considering where this money goes, I understand even less as to why you're complaining... But I guess it'd mean you'd have to go back to Corus, begging for people to take you in again, altho this time you at least won't be lvl 30 :rolleyes:

Nemue

Fledgling Freddie
Shrye said:
So even if you do lose in the lotto about a stone, it'd still only cost you 1-1.5p to get one - considering where this money goes, I understand even less as to why you're complaining... But I guess it'd mean you'd have to go back to Corus, begging for people to take you in again, altho this time you at least won't be lvl 30 :rolleyes:
if i lose in a lotto where there are still stones left to be had, yea i would be pretty damn annoyed since i too have spent just as much time as all the others in killing the dragon, if there are stones left, and i have to pay to get one that is crap.

if he was selling the leftovers from when all the lottos are done, and ppl have lottoed for what they wanted and there are items left, i have no problem selling them to fund whatever, but to reserve items to sell and thus denying ppl that has spent time and effort to help the raid that is wrong.

Xray

Fledgling Freddie
I never went on the Xfear Gala Raids, so i dont really understand how this points thing works. I went to the DR the other night (the one with the missing loot), does this mean that i have some points now?

btw i missed the lotto, guess i should read this forum more often than once a day.

Asq

Fledgling Freddie
[CF]Gwareli said:
Tomorrow we'll raid our friend again.
Very nice.

Shawr

Fledgling Freddie
Nemue said:
but to reserve items to sell and thus denying ppl that has spent time and effort to help the raid that is wrong.

If you don't like the rules, don't come on the raids. Simple as that.

Monkeydruffy

Fledgling Freddie
SOrry for my blindness ... but where i can see my Points ?

Gwareli said i have some but dunno any URL !

Shrye

One of Freddy's beloved
Nemue said:
if i lose in a lotto where there are still stones left to be had, yea i would be pretty damn annoyed since i too have spent just as much time as all the others in killing the dragon, if there are stones left, and i have to pay to get one that is crap.

if he was selling the leftovers from when all the lottos are done, and ppl have lottoed for what they wanted and there are items left, i have no problem selling them to fund whatever, but to reserve items to sell and thus denying ppl that has spent time and effort to help the raid that is wrong.

As for u shrye, fo and die, irl plz, retards like u should have been put out of their misery at birth.

Considering you've probably never given any bits and bytes (in-game money, in case you might miss it) to a worthy cause, like RDRF, QQ a little less maybe? This is a way for Gwareli to ensure that everyone who participates in his raids, the raids which he spends alot of time on organizing, that they actually pay a little bit back, to the benefit of the realm.

Altho, saying "for the realm" to you, is probably the same as snow in Sahara - if you don't get any immediate profit, all you can do is cry like a small boy, who's just had his brandnew red firetruck taken away from him by his sibling :kissit:

... det er godt at vi blev født, for aborten den blev fri... tralalala ^^

Garbannoch

Fledgling Freddie
this is by far the best raid system ever;

not only will the realm benefit a lot (high keep doors all the time, money for rams/catapults if someone wants to do a keep/relic raid) but there is also a 2nd very positive effect: it ensures that EVERYONE can have a stone at a minimal price instead of having it to buy them for 3-5p from certain people. This will put pressure on those selling stones for 5p to lower their prices and therefor will have an overall positive impact on hib economy.

again /clap this system is very nice

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
Tonights raid..

[20:53:05] You cast a Majestic Will Spell!
[20:53:06] You hit Cuuldurach the Glimmer King for 29 (-118) damage!
[20:53:08] You hit Cuuldurach the Glimmer King for 25 (-104) damage!
[20:53:08] You critical hit for an additional 13 damage!
[20:53:09] You hit Cuuldurach the Glimmer King for 31 (-126) damage!
[20:53:09] You critical hit for an additional 26 damage!
[20:53:10] You hit Cuuldurach the Glimmer King for 30 (-122) damage!
[20:53:12] You hit Cuuldurach the Glimmer King for 28 (-112) damage!
[20:53:13] You hit Cuuldurach the Glimmer King for 29 (-116) damage!
[20:53:14] You hit Cuuldurach the Glimmer King for 28 (-115) damage!
[20:53:16] You hit Cuuldurach the Glimmer King for 29 (-117) damage!
[20:53:16] You critical hit for an additional 13 damage!
[20:53:17] You hit Cuuldurach the Glimmer King for 30 (-121) damage!
[20:53:20] You hit Cuuldurach the Glimmer King for 51 (-206) damage!
[20:53:20] You critical hit for an additional 33 damage!
[20:53:22] You hit Cuuldurach the Glimmer King for 52 (-212) damage!
[20:53:23] You hit Cuuldurach the Glimmer King for 46 (-186) damage!
[20:53:24] You hit Cuuldurach the Glimmer King for 55 (-222) damage!
[20:53:25] You hit Cuuldurach the Glimmer King for 48 (-195) damage!
[20:53:26] You hit Cuuldurach the Glimmer King for 47 (-190) damage!
[20:53:28] You hit Cuuldurach the Glimmer King for 52 (-210) damage!
[20:53:28] You critical hit for an additional 31 damage!
[20:53:29] You hit Cuuldurach the Glimmer King for 47 (-188) damage!
[20:53:31] You hit Cuuldurach the Glimmer King for 51 (-204) damage!
[20:53:32] You hit Cuuldurach the Glimmer King for 56 (-224) damage!
[20:53:34] You hit Cuuldurach the Glimmer King for 52 (-208) damage!
[20:53:35] You hit Cuuldurach the Glimmer King for 49 (-199) damage!
[20:53:35] You critical hit for an additional 12 damage!
[20:53:37] You hit Cuuldurach the Glimmer King for 53 (-213) damage!
[20:53:38] You hit Cuuldurach the Glimmer King for 53 (-213) damage!
[20:53:39] You hit Cuuldurach the Glimmer King for 48 (-195) damage!
[20:53:41] You hit Cuuldurach the Glimmer King for 50 (-203) damage!
[20:53:41] You critical hit for an additional 22 damage!
[20:53:42] You hit Cuuldurach the Glimmer King for 53 (-213) damage!
[20:53:43] You hit Cuuldurach the Glimmer King for 46 (-186) damage!
[20:53:44] You hit Cuuldurach the Glimmer King for 52 (-210) damage!
[20:53:46] You hit Cuuldurach the Glimmer King for 54 (-219) damage!
[20:53:47] You hit Cuuldurach the Glimmer King for 52 (-208) damage!
[20:53:48] You hit Cuuldurach the Glimmer King for 45 (-183) damage!
[20:53:50] You hit Cuuldurach the Glimmer King for 48 (-194) damage!
[20:53:50] You critical hit for an additional 29 damage!
[20:53:51] You hit Cuuldurach the Glimmer King for 49 (-199) damage!
[20:53:53] You hit Cuuldurach the Glimmer King for 55 (-222) damage!
[20:53:57] You hit Cuuldurach the Glimmer King for 33 (-134) damage!
[20:53:59] You hit Cuuldurach the Glimmer King for 34 (-139) damage!
[20:54:00] You hit Cuuldurach the Glimmer King for 35 (-143) damage!
[20:54:01] You hit Cuuldurach the Glimmer King for 35 (-143) damage!
[20:54:01] You critical hit for an additional 16 damage!

MW3 and nothing resisted... a debuffer and hi toa!

[20:55:35] The hills seem to weep for the loss of their king.
[20:55:35] Cuuldurach the Glimmer King drops a Ghostly Great Falcata.
[20:55:35] Cuuldurach the Glimmer King drops a Gauntlets of the Veil.
[20:55:35] Cuuldurach the Glimmer King drops a Destroyer of Dreams.
[20:55:35] Cuuldurach the Glimmer King drops a Netherworldy Scale Hauberk.
[20:55:35] Cuuldurach the Glimmer King drops a shimmeringGlimmerstrike Drum.
[20:55:35] Cuuldurach the Glimmer King drops a Glimmer Striker Ring.
[20:55:35] Cuuldurach the Glimmer King drops a shimmeringWarshadow Staff of the Void.
[20:55:35] Cuuldurach the Glimmer King drops shimmeringIridescent Sylph Sleeves.
[20:55:35] Cuuldurach the Glimmer King drops a shimmeringDeathmoon Rapier.
[20:55:35] Cuuldurach the Glimmer King drops a shimmeringChampion Burnished Shanshee Coif.
[20:55:35] Cuuldurach the Glimmer King drops shimmeringMelodic Moonglade Gauntlets.
[20:55:35] Cuuldurach the Glimmer King drops shimmeringMystical Moonglade Leggings.
[20:55:35] Cuuldurach the Glimmer King drops a shimmeringMystical Moonglade Vest.
[20:55:35] Cuuldurach the Glimmer King drops a Lurid Mantle.
[20:55:35] Cuuldurach the Glimmer King drops a shimmeringMidnight Vengeance Falcata.
[20:55:35] Cuuldurach the Glimmer King drops the Ethereal Gem of the Sky.
[20:55:35] Cuuldurach the Glimmer King drops a Luminescent Exerpise Stone.
[20:55:35] Cuuldurach the Glimmer King drops a Luminescent Exeregum Stone.
[20:55:35] Cuuldurach the Glimmer King drops a Cuuldurach's Remains.
[20:55:35] Cuuldurach the Glimmer King drops a bag of coins.
[20:55:35] Cuuldurach the Glimmer King drops a small chest.

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
pb sorry
didnt try heat debuff & nuke.. would proly do more dmg

Nemue

Fledgling Freddie
Garbannoch said:
this is by far the best raid system ever;

not only will the realm benefit a lot (high keep doors all the time, money for rams/catapults if someone wants to do a keep/relic raid) but there is also a 2nd very positive effect: it ensures that EVERYONE can have a stone at a minimal price instead of having it to buy them for 3-5p from certain people. This will put pressure on those selling stones for 5p to lower their prices and therefor will have an overall positive impact on hib economy.

again /clap this system is very nice

Correction, it ensures that 20 ppl will have to buy their stones instead of getting them for free on a lotto, in a raid they put down time and effort to attend. and it will be for your benefit, not the realms, your keep will have higherlvl doors, you will have rams/catapults for your raids, i am yet to witness CF sponsor other guilds keepraids with rams etc when they're not participating in it themselves.

I am not really against the purpuse of the relic door fund truly, i just believe it should be funded with cash from selling leftovers from raids, not reserved items from raids.

I would like to see the reaction if Xfear reserved 30% of the galla FE drops to sell instead of lotto them to the ppl who attended his raid.

nol

Fledgling Freddie
Nemue said:
i am yet to witness CF sponsor other guilds keepraids with rams etc when they're not participating in it themselves.

95% of the raids I made were funded out of my pocket, to the extent that I was constantly broke, relying on guildies to support me so I could continue to raid. I have been on and supplied countless rams for other raid leaders, as has Delura, Icebreaker and Tomask. If there is a CF gg on any raid, the chances of them bringing rams or other siege equipment is extremely high.

If we are not participating in it, more then likely we have no idea about it. I supply rams to anyone who asks, I have a seige merchant in my house and have a fully stocked vault.

As a raid organiser I know how much time Gwareli sends researching and organising these raids and loot is distributed according to his rules. If you do not agree with his rules, then by all means do not attend.

If you're lucky, you will win a lotto, if you're unlucky, you will have to pay 1.5p, the alternative is to be unlucky and pay 5p, easy choice imo.

Nemue

Fledgling Freddie
nol said:
95% of the raids I made were funded out of my pocket, to the extent that I was constantly broke, relying on guildies to support me so I could continue to raid. I have been on and supplied countless rams for other raid leaders, as has Delura, Icebreaker and Tomask. If there is a CF gg on any raid, the chances of them bringing rams or other siege equipment is extremely high.

95% of the raids other guilds make are funded by themselves aswell so not really a valid point.

nol said:
If we are not participating in it, more then likely we have no idea about it. I supply rams to anyone who asks.

For free?

nol said:
As a raid organiser I know how much time Gwareli sends researching and organising these raids

I'm not critisizing his effort in planning nor executing his raids, merely his lottosystem.

nol said:
loot is distributed according to his rules. If you do not agree with his rules, then by all means do not attend.

i do not agree with the lottorules, rest assured of that, and no, i wont attend either until either the stone-rules are changed, or i need some other item than a stone.

nol said:
If you're lucky, you will win a lotto, if you're unlucky, you will have to pay 1.5p, the alternative is to be unlucky and pay 5p, easy choice imo.

with a normal lottosystem there would be no unlucky ppl in the stone-lotto, and most probably you would still get leftover stones to sell after a raid or 2.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
lol stajje, dragon could be killed in no-time with a debuffer and a couple of MW-nukers :D

1 fg dragon raids Oo

Sonny

Fledgling Freddie
Nemue, I dont post much on these forums but I really have to say this:

Go fuck yourself! If you aint happy dont go on the fuckin raids!

Nemue

Fledgling Freddie
Sonny said:
Nemue, I dont post much on these forums but I really have to say this:

Go fuck yourself! If you aint happy dont go on the fuckin raids!

imo, go back to ur stable, the sheep needs u

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom