Dragonfang

C

Crashtje

The damage from dragonfang is on par with Trys Fury (From a shadowblade)

S

Skopti

Originally posted by Tharion
Err..

SB/NS get 2.2 points
Infil get 2.5 points

SB can swing 2h weapons, NS got insta nukes.
Infils get 0.3 points because of that.
If u take away 2h and insta nukes u can have 2.5 points.

Btw isnt DF stun reduced by some resist nowadays ?

Just to clear a couple of things up here, Infs were given 2.5 spec to make up for the fact that NS and SBs were to be given Disguise as an ability while Infs would have to spec in it.

Of course disguise hasnt appeared but infs got to keep their 2.5.

Also, have you ever swung a 2hander against another assassin, pure suicide.

S

Skopti

Well you are a very lucky man, I have pulled off countless 2h PA's on infs only for them to evade CD and DF me back to the stoneage.

I've given up on 2H now, rather PA with 2 1handers. Any Inf worth his salt will pwn a 2hander SB.

C

Crashtje

Exactly, the first thing i noticed, u need a high stealth , 50+ to see them before they see u else they`ll Garrote/bs/pa u faster :/

S

Seviel

hehe funny to read all the postes (zzzz) .....

But look on It like me insted:
Hibs has the bedst Casters Enchanter nuking like hell on range and in Pbae area.

Theis is good for open battels group Vs. group Zerg Vs. Zerg Ect.

Mids has Savage they are killing ALL others with no problem, Good defence and good damage.
And you have Tons of them.

they are good all around (i never medt a Solo Savage... i wonder why ?)

Albion has the Infiltrator.
Good at killing Solo Rogue,casters Ect.

.... any one see the Problem for albion `?

Hint: we have no Uber group Vs. group class like the 2 other
realms has.

(note: typos are free :=)

C

Crashtje

what luck wud a savage have solo :p with no stealth they`d get zerged to death + its not a solo class, alsoive seen zeeke , kriska and nash raoming mmg > mtk for lone alb/hibs. :)
albs have dragonfang and .....remi :p

S

svartmetall

Re: Re: Re: :D

Originally posted by Rollie
you really should play albion sometime instead of spewing crap on here

I did...I got so bored I moved to Hib.

S

svartmetall

Re: Re: Re: :D

Originally posted by Jergiot
get a clue about the dmg before u open ur mouth.

Learn to spell, txt boi.

And even if dmg is same as Tyr's Fury, 9s stun is way more than many lvl 50 weap styles get.

S

svartmetall

Originally posted by Seviel
(i never medt a Solo Savage... i wonder why ?)

Because they are uber grp class but not good solo class.

B

belth

Re: Re: Re: Re: :D

Originally posted by svartmetall
Learn to spell, txt boi.

And even if dmg is same as Tyr's Fury, 9s stun is way more than many lvl 50 weap styles get.

Get a clue about stun-lengths, for fucks sake! 9s is on-par with the other lvl50 styles with stun, some even get 10s!

O

old_saxo

i dunno but i usualy never use buffs and if i did not have dragon fang i would not have a singel chance agains the buffbot users so i dont want it lowers or my evade lowered it simbel not fair

Z

Zill

Originally posted by Pin
One of the reasons I stopped were assassins are too easy, not just Infiltrators. But it's not just that, there is massive over-population of assassins now (probably mainly due to it being so easy) that it's just not the same fun as it used to be. It also became very boring to do the same things over and over, and I wanted to play more with friends and do more for my guild.

Pin, that's one of the reasons I stopped playing. I chose a SB at the offset because I envisaged the class (and other assassins) would develop in comparison to the Rogue in Everquest and Baldor's Gate: a rare commodity, important for groups, admired and very difficult to play. Instead, they have become the direct opposite. Seeing so many stealthers in the game makes my class look insignificant and generally despised throughout the community.

I remember in the old days of Daoc when we used to duke it out, before the excess amount of stealthers arrived, zergs, stupid realm abilities, binding in Frontier Keeps and when we could quite happily solo. They were fun and challanging times. Not anymore.

And as I've mentioned in other threads, I believe Dragonfang is unbalanced and overpowered for the Inf class. It makes a mockery of the game's logistics when chain styles are supposedly a progression to better and powerful styles, rather than actioning one straight off the bat that stuns your opponent for nine seconds.

V

VodkaFairy

Originally posted by old_saxo
i dunno but i usualy never use buffs and if i did not have dragon fang i would not have a singel chance agains the buffbot users so i dont want it lowers or my evade lowered it simbel not fair

lol

The world is bigger than just you and the evil buffbot users you know :)

S

Silenzio

Originally posted by [PDC]Alexie
thas a good point, shadowblades / nightshades get 1.5 somethin per level infiltrators get 2.2 ? why is that lol

Bought account right?

N

nalistah

NERF DRAGONFANG
NERF SAVAGES
NERF CHANTERS
NERF .. HMM.. NERF!!!11oneandtwo

Z

ztyx

I could live with a DF nerf :)
Imo it is the DF that makes the difference between SBs and Infils. Wout it fights would be fairly balanced. As it is now any buffed infiltrator beats a buffed SB without purge everytime DF is landed. Exceptions are rare, and could be considered bugs ;)
9 seconds of beating is game over without IP, was a different thing before.

S

sazard

i wouldn't be so bothered about DF if Shadowblades had a thrust weapon instead of str ONLY based weapon.

shit imo

V

Vidfamne

blä

Cool i made it too the last page whitout falling asleap....

I say nerf trust specc line...

Hey they nerfed la line so both sb and zerks got what was it like 30% less dmg... so it isnt more then right that every class that have specced 50 thrust only for df and not for the ws will get nerfed.

9 sec is SOOOOO long in a fight whit 1 bufed infi vs a not buffed anyclass at all. (not saying that all infis are full buffed)

I have meet infis when i was going alone from mtk too mmg and i didnt even hit him once cuz i was stunned all the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom