Dragon Rush : 14th -> 19th August : Lists up !!

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
[highlight]To save time on the day, i will NOT be going through the full raid instructions, these can be found Here - PLEASE READ THEM [/highlight]

Well that was hard work, but I think everyone that signed up is down for at least one day - most are down for two (sorry but some classes just arnt that well suited but at least your down)

The list of who and what day is here -> http://www.spellfire.co.uk/dragon/dragonrush.htm

Sunday 14th : 12.00 (uk time) @ Innis
Monday 15th : 18.30 (uk time) @ Innis
Tuesday 16th : 20.00 (uk time) @ Innis
Wednesday 17th : 21.00 (uk time) @ Innis
Thursday 18th : (no raid, sorry I go out on Thursdays)
Friday 19th : 19.00 (uk time) @ Innis

Please arrive within plenty of time, we will find replacements 10 minutes after the start time.

If you are not in a list for that day, but are free, please still join the BG there may be a slot if people dont show up

We will only make ONE attempt on the dragon per day, if the raid fails then sorry, but it will be over. The previous four weeks have only been given the information on the guild posted above, so if you ALL read and follow that there is no reason why we would fail. Aslo if the dragon has not spawned, theres nothing we can do, we take this risk by running a raid per day.

If we are sucsessfull - EVERYONE will two respec stones (full + realm)
All loot will be FFA, you can roll for anything, but only win one item, no mods are being used for this week.

BG will be on Tridiel before the start time

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Yes there are a few gaps on the list still,so there are slots free on the day for people that forgot or couldnt sign up, ive purposly left the PBAOE slots free on one day as these are very popular.

mincepie

Fledgling Freddie
50 enchanter Marven. would like to sign up for sunday. full temp 10% cast speed, 377 dex capped resiests purge 2.

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
mincepie said:
50 enchanter Marven. would like to sign up for monday. full temp 10% cast speed, 377 dex capped resiests purge 2.

Sorry lists are up now, but feel free to join the BG on any day you are around - chances are there will be a slot during the week.

Megan

Fledgling Freddie
Hi m8, thanks for adding me 3 times to the dragon lists, (Migora). However the Monday date is impossible for me. Will be there with Migora, fop bard on the 17th, and 18th as per your lists. :cheers:

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Megan said:
Hi m8, thanks for adding me 3 times to the dragon lists, (Migora). However the Monday date is impossible for me. Will be there with Migora, fop bard on the 17th, and 18th as per your lists. :cheers:

Ok theres bound to be a few mistakes in the above, hopefully not that many :) Just going to let the list stand and find replacements on the day. Its pretty complex to fill the grid with players and balance out the attendance.

As we are having NO mods, and NO penalty for not showing, there shouldnt be any problems.

Avrot

Fledgling Freddie
Sweet Look forward to it bud.

:touch:

PS Nice Rules layout, just read it through again.

sphir

Fledgling Freddie
trid mind to sign me up in grp1 wed's aswell? dunno why i didnt say all days :)

bm - feiyah

Sparkey

Fledgling Freddie
Sparkey said:
i said i can join all days ^^; on wednesday too :p (Laraibhid^^;)

Haha, i cant come on monday ^^; so plz put me up on wednesday instead! (Laraibhid)

Commandment

Fledgling Freddie
yo m8

grp 1 on wednesday needs damage output ?

my vamp suit full toa temp etc ?

if its ok ?

or if not .. can my chanter join one of the grp 2 pbaoe spots 25dex cap 10% casting speed etc ..

both are wenesdays ^^

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Day 1 starts in a little over 2hrs from this post.

Those on the list please ensure you are Innis at 12.00 prompt, we will replace you at 12.10 with anyone in the BG or found in guilds/alliance.

Can all players please read the Guide as i wont be going over this on the way there.

[highlight]During these raids (and normaly wednesday raids) I turn off PM's so please dont bother trying as they are ignored, If you have a valid question - ask it in the BG[/highlight]

Tinneth

One of Freddy's beloved
i said i could be der monday yuesday not sunday :x working, Sorry find rep for me 2day, Try pm Punishment he ahs FoP bard or PM microhard or Prodical's bard they would be happy to come along

will still b ther 2morro

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
wensday if you still need druid, ardd fop druid with capped toa template and stuff :eek:

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Day 2 another sucsess :) nice playing Hibernians !!!

Both the last 2 days have had major holes in group 2 specificaly animists and pbaoe, so if you are not on the signup list feel free to join the BG before the start time, as thats where replacements are pulled from before we ask in guild/alliance.

See you all tomorrow :)

Neffneff

Fledgling Freddie
in case yer want it for your dragon guide ;P lil screeny of /b msg before messengers spawn.

messengers.jpg

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Neffneff said:
in case yer want it for your dragon guide ;P lil screeny of /b msg before messengers spawn.

messengers.jpg

Yup got one too as soon as you told me :)

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Day 3 another sucsess.

Im finding that 5-10 people just dont bother turning up, even tho you posted you wanted to come and get a respec stone.

This is not a problem as many others are waiting to step in, but please do not post on the regular wednesday threads moaning you cant get a slot when you had all of last week to sign up, and didnt bother logging in :)

See you all tomorrow 21.00 for wednesdays raid.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
not sure if i have signed up for tomorrow, will turn up anyway and try and rep someone :)

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Huntingtons said:
:p i mean, it doesnt say on the list, and cba to log in to see that the spot has been taken by another.

Your choice :)

Players on the list are guaranteed a slot, spaces are then filled 10 minutes after the start time from replacements int he BG.

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Another day - another dead dragon :)

Last raid is on Friday guys - if your name is ont he list dont miss this last chance, next week we go back to signup only raids one a week.

Replacements are found from the BG 10 mins after start time (we needed 9 today)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom