Dragon raids

Rhori

Fledgling Freddie
Talsar said:
Doing good bud, moved into my new house start of February, spent alot of time "getting it nice", ordered my broadband just waiting now :(

Been really really really hard being offline for so long, i am really missing you albion guys & gals, really hate not being able to talk to you either through msn or in game.... cant believe it has been almost 3 months now since i left game :(

But still really miss the comany and companionship i got from Albion, you guys were the best ever, really mean that i played the game for almost 5 years (from beta), and stuck with it not just because of the game, but it was the social aspect i liked the most.

So desprate to get back online hehe ;)

How you? got money in your wallet eh? so that mean your back ingame?
Well I used to go to the mac every week and spent all my pocket money there, but now I'm not allowed by my gf to go to the mac anymore :p,so that's why I''m able to keep some money in my wallet.

I am thinking of returning but since DR is out I'm waiting till I have enough to buy that and have enough to resub, might just wait till my birthday untill I start playing again.

But it's really getting hard to ignore the inside feeling to start playing immediatly.

Have to agree with you about the social aspect, since I would've stopped playing if it wasn't for the DragonRaids, they were way to much fun to quit the game \(^_^)/ , will never forget the time I finally won his head =p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom