Dragon raids

T

Tyka

Think everyone went through this X times already, the guy who made it plays here on hib/excal and made this when he was organising a dragon raid. But it's still good information :)

I

iziz-minx

well U can never read good info enough well unless its tax returns

R

Radghast

same plan we used on the last raid. afaik we followed it to the letter (i wasnt in on the planning, but seemed like we did) but we still got our butts kicked with amazing ease :(

so unless drag gets hit with the nerf bat in next patch that plan may need a little refinment.

best of luck with the raid though, i will certainly come along

I

iziz-minx

Last raid we went sat on lizzy mound was not right thing to do but u learn hib got raw deal with dragon but u got to keep trying

O

old.Ailelun

I think he uses hax, and radar like red guard

O

old.Reno

Originally posted by iziz-minx
Last raid we went sat on lizzy mound was not right thing to do but u learn hib got raw deal with dragon but u got to keep trying

That couldn't be helped. Present patch the dragon is bugged, by which I mean there's no way to pull the dragon and execute the strategy of the guide. We only went to the mound because he decided to fly around and I thought we could a free swing on him before he starts to AE, thereby hopefully stopping him from AEing.

Danita.

I

iziz-minx

Yeah seems bugged to hell thats why i say at top post next patch maybe we can give it a go again.

O

old.Niljindil

Will be doing another dragon raid when i ding 50(which i hope will be before easter, but dunno, might not make it :p).

For those who doesnt remember i did one waaay back and it was a great turnout and we almost made it, i figure we can do it this time since we have *alot* more level 50s now and higher average population.

Will spam this forum when the time comes of course ;)

F

Faeldawn

Originally posted by old.Niljindil

For those who doesnt remember i did one waaay back and it was a great turnout and we almost made it, i figure we can do it this time since we have *alot* more level 50s now and higher average population.

Was that the raid where we got im down to like 10% or summit long time ago?

If so, that method used for that raid is still the best tactic i have seen for the glimmer dragon.

Think i lost about 2-3 bubs of xp in that raid, but was such fun :)

Users who are viewing this thread