ML0

or

Rowalin 2L2 Warrior
MoB3 parry1
ToA template
ML2

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Back to normal this week on the Lizard Bashing so lets hope we can also start killing Gjalpinulva again :)

Lots of ppl applied - as usual more than there were spots so I have tried to keep some regulars who know exactly what to do and bring in some newish ppl.

The last raid we failed for 1 simple reason: PEOPLE DID NOT LISTEN - now after tonights erinys/jacinas raids i see its a big problem atm but on FFA raids its nothing major and we can still complete the raid but on a dragon raid its simply not acceptable so I am going to be more harsh with ppl who dont listen or misbehave. This includes afk'ing while not telling their group leader, running off, not sticking to me when told to, etc etc - you get the picture.

I want an effecient and focused raid this time and ONE BIG REMINDER: NO CASTING FOR ANY REASON WHATSOEVER unless you are under the dragon's neck or belly. Yes, the dragon will warp around sometimes and she follows who has agro so if you have agro DO NOT RUN - STAND STILL and say in /bg you have agro and you should get bubbled and healed etc. Moving around can cause problems and then ppl can cast out of melee and then we get ae attacked and wiped so plz follow my direct instructions.

If I spot ppl casting (healing/ressing/rebuffing etc) out of melee range (that is not under the dragon) after being told then i will warn you once - after that its immediate boot from the raid and forfeit of any drops or stones.

Lets hope for a nice swift dragon kill and nice drops for us all :)

oops nearly forgot the "old fart" mentions so this week we have: Nausilus (on Anheg), Inga da singa, Ghaos (on Groul), Lilinallte (on Ceidadh), Ovvy, Merc (g4 leader for ages now), Haroat (on Kinkeh) and a proper oldskool dragon raider Lothar :)

Be AT West Skona BEFORE 7pm uk time (8pm europe) for a move out very soon after - BG will be on BLUESKY.

Code:
[B]Bluey's 69th Lizard Bashing:

POSITION		CHAR NAME		ROLLING FOR[/B]
Code:
[B]GROUP 1:		GROUP LEADER:   Anheg[/B]
 Warrior		Theincredible		?
 Warrior		Anheg			warrior
 Zerk/Sav:		Pos			nothing
 Healer (pac):		Applesauce		?
 Healer (aug):		Ingafgrinn		?
 Healer (mend):		Fina			savage
 Shammy (full aug):	Hjalpa			hunter
 RM (full supp):	Groul			seer
Code:
[B]GROUP 2:		GROUP LEADER:   Tiraine[/B]
 Zerk/Sav:		Bluesky			thane
 Zerk/Sav:		Tiraine			?
 Zerk/Sav:		Qwozzor (zerk)		savage
 Zerk/Sav:		Ceidadh			hunter
 Healer (pac):		Mazzuca			warrior
 Healer (aug):		Hija			hunter
 Healer (mend):		Betty			warrior
 Shammy (full aug):	Kolez			caster
Code:
[B]GROUP 3:		GROUP LEADER:   Ovron[/B]
 Healer (pac):		Glorin			sb
 RM (full dark):	Ovron			?
 Shammy (full aug):	Bufflars		zerker
Code:
[B]GROUP 4:		GROUP LEADER:   Merc[/B]
Skald:	SOUTH		Merc			?
SM:	EAST		Kinkeh			?
Hunter:	NORTH		Lothar			?
Thane:	WEST		Thanc			thane

Haroat

Fledgling Freddie
quit picking nub paccies over me ! <looks at aj> .... ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom