Dragon Raid - Wednesday 28th July

poisono

Fledgling Freddie
Cant go on the Raid tonight people sorry :(

RL Stuff...

I was only a Group 4 Perp. Will be here for the next one deffently.

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
According to a french site, they have had some problems updating and patching to the new version, and since 17.00cet they needed a few more hours to work it out. So at best they should be up soon ^^

But hey, who am I kidding.. we all know goa >_<

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
can't they patch during nighttime orso? I mean.. when the servers are least crowded.. and normal people are in bed?

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Ingafgrinn Macabre said:
can't they patch during nighttime orso? I mean.. when the servers are least crowded.. and normal people are in bed?

rofl what you doing there inga ? talking sense? omg slap urself u silly sod as if that's gonna happen :D

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
well.... what can I say... once every blue moon I've got my clear moments :) but don't worry... it won't happen often :p

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
i still cant login and still cant get on camelot-europe so looks like we may have to cancel tonights raid :(

I will still keep trying to login for as long as poss ofc - will post a definite answer soon.

Jakus Morgan

Fledgling Freddie
Looks like your biatch is getting the week off Blue.

:mad:

She probably needs it though, cos you've been working her hard!

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
looks like they cant get the user database working now so ill formally cancel tonights raid - sorry guys :(

Ofc i will be organising a raid next wednesday so plz sign up for that :)

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Why god, why!!!
4 servers are already open.. my browser is trying to fetch the news, and well... if we start a bit later... I mean.. does it matter? we'll just have to gather faster :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom