Dragon Raid - Wednesday 20th October

Taobitz

Fledgling Freddie
want my skald or savage? Skald named Taobitz , savage named Bitzz im confused :p

Rudor Dwarf

Loyal Freddie
hmmmmm my guess is that is pointless to sign up on this if you aint a freind of bluesky and know him well in game :).

Aremeriel

One of Freddy's beloved
Rudor Dwarf said:
hmmmmm my guess is that is pointless to sign up on this if you aint a freind of bluesky and know him well in game :).
No offense, but that's utter BS!
He likes to have some regulars, but he always give new people the chance to prove themselves too. He had no idea who I was when I first joined in on a DR. Besides, if you read his post:

Bluesky said:
Also.... those ppl who have signed up already and have not been chosen for the main groups and still would like a g4 spot then plz DO TURN UP at west skona and if poss post in here so i can get g4 filled up :)
So meet up, and there's a good chance you'll get in even if you're not on the list... What I did on my first DR btw.

One other thing.. Looking at your sig
Rudor's sig said:
Rudor 50 Zerker r8lx
Aries 50 Skald r3lx
Myau 50 Savage r4lx
Zid 50 Hunter r3lx
Why only sign up with the zerk? You have 4 chars to sign up with and signing up with them all may give you a better chance of getting on the list.

Rudor Dwarf

Loyal Freddie
Yeah take a wild guess why i bring a zerker and not a savage or skald or hunter for a highcon mob....
And read wht i said i guess i dont know.. but i have signed up here last weeks but so far only got in on a reserve spot dosent matter if im first or last in the post.
Dont think this will rise my chanse to get on the raid but i just wanna know if its any point to try or if i will get a no all the time.

Aremeriel

One of Freddy's beloved
Before reading this, know that this is not a lecture or anything. I'm just trying to help you understand why/how. ;)

Rudor Dwarf said:
Yeah take a wild guess why i bring a zerker and not a savage or skald or hunter for a highcon mob....
As I said, if you sign up with them all, you have a better chance of getting in. Bluesky uses both zerks and savages in G1 - G3, Skalds and Hunters are wanted for G4, while Savage and Zerk ain't the best there. So no, can't guess why you only sign up with the zerk. From Blue's primary post:
Bluesky said:
I will do my best to make the most balanced groups to make it a success. If you have more than one class suitable for a spot then post a list of characters you have that you would be willing to play.

Rudor Dwarf said:
And read wht i said i guess i dont know.. but i have signed up here last weeks but so far only got in on a reserve spot dosent matter if im first or last in the post.
Dont think this will rise my chanse to get on the raid but i just wanna know if its any point to try or if i will get a no all the time.
Have you read through the last weeks' threads and tried counting how many zerks/savages/warriors have signed up for each one?
It's a point to try signing up. You'll never get in if you don't sign up at least. ;)
Not all gets in every week, and Blue can't remember all ppl who's signed up for all his raids and haven't gotten a spot. He however keeps the final lists and try to bring in new ppl as often as he can. But he must bring in experienced players too for the raid to be a success.

After all, Blue leads these raids voluntarily to get ppl items, to have fun, to let ppl have fun.

Cami

Fledgling Freddie
Ill ask around the guild to see if Dorthe is available for tomorrow Blue - will get back to you.

Aremeriel

One of Freddy's beloved
Rudor Dwarf said:
~1800 ws vs ~2100+ is why i dont sign up with savage when i have a zerker.
That doesn't explain why you don't sign up your skald or hunter though

Rudor Dwarf

Loyal Freddie
Skald aint even in sc. Hunter is in half Toa half Drop.

Belive me i would sign up with those chars if they had anything to do there but they dont.

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Rudor comments like yours quite frankly piss me off but thankfully Arem has answered them (n1 arem ;) ) And when Arem said "thats utter BS" then as you woudl expect I 100% agree with her. Posts like this are typical of ppl with narrow minds who cba to read my entire post and I have to question do i want someone like that on my raids anyway :(

I can NEVER EVER get everyone on a raid who applies and in recent times teh dragon has been getin harder - she behaves differently and we have come close to wipes a few times hence my reason to keep a lot of regulars - i do however always try and get new ppl on the raid each week.

Also as Arem said some classes (shammies and tanks) are always VASTLY over applied for and there are very few tanks who get on the raid every week anyway.

so.... plz do reapply and you WILL get a spot.

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Taobitz said:
want my skald or savage? Skald named Taobitz , savage named Bitzz im confused :p

Bitzz the savage hence why I put that name down hehe

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Haroat said:
signing up haro, u know stuff :p

erm no i dont know stuff or ur current spec lol remind me of ur spec u tart plz :D

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Cami said:
Ill ask around the guild to see if Dorthe is available for tomorrow Blue - will get back to you.

excellent... ty Cami :)

ozar

Loyal Freddie
name : ozelda
class : healer
spec : 44aug/31mend
sc set up with some toa items...will roll for skald if i get in :)

Farda

Fledgling Freddie
I saw that Farda got pac healer spot in G2 but she is 40mend 36aug now.

Haroat

Fledgling Freddie
Bluesky said:
erm no i dont know stuff or ur current spec lol remind me of ur spec u tart plz :D

such lies blue

half toa suit, 4L4 purge, pr, mcl2 n some other crap, 39 mend, 37 aug.. DR veteren ofc ;)

Taobitz

Fledgling Freddie
kk, btw u wrote down Bitzz skald reason confused me :)...

Bitzz savage or Taobitz Skald u mixed the two up... so! :kissit:

:wub:

Walram

Fledgling Freddie
forgot to say who i was rolling for so il be rolling for my SM

Coolan

One of Freddy's beloved
as usual i forgot to say what im rolling for would be my zerker. :)

ShakeyBaby

Fledgling Freddie
Hi Blue Destructive here, would like to put my Axe/Shield Warr in and Alt Kissit Pac/Mend ( 46 pac rest mend ) Not intrested in rolling for anything but the head of dwagoon and ofc respec stones if im not in G1 to G3 :fluffle:

Landar

Fledgling Freddie
If you're still lacking PBT power, I can through in young Grakar, he's 46, with 46 in supp, so has 6 second pbt

Vlamir

Fledgling Freddie
Ermm, really sorry blue, i have to decline the invitation to the raid. I ll pm you ingame.

Thrung

Fledgling Freddie
would like to roll for zerker instead Blue thankyouverymuch.. :4)

Aremeriel

One of Freddy's beloved
Rudor Dwarf said:
Skald aint even in sc. Hunter is in half Toa half Drop.

Belive me i would sign up with those chars if they had anything to do there but they dont.
*cough* *cough* think my equipment is so much better?
NAME: Aremeriel Ravn
CLASS: Healer
SPEC: 44pac (yellow pox), 30 mend (1st spreadheal), 8 aug (1st speed... weeeeeee. It's so fast.. NOT!)
WEARING: A nice mix of epic and TOA armor in black and red, with nice guild cloak and shield. Did I mention I love black?
COLD RESIST: Overcapped, if some1 reminds me to switch EOY for other jewel once at lair.
ML: 2 Perfecter.. ROFL.. Givf higher MLs.
ML Abilities: Purging Wave.. Dispel nearsight *sigh* Givf higher ML.. LOL
RAs: Purge, MCL II, Aug Acu, Aug Dex, LW I.
DR EXP: 18 Dragon kills (17 with Blue) and.... *drum roll* 11 times GL of G1 (10 on Blue raids).

I don't even have one sc'ed bit, Rudor... I'm in half ToA (quest items and couple of artis) and half Epic/SI or classic quests. None of my artis are above lvl 2. The only thing I've capped atm is cold resist (when I take off EOY). Last week I got in on raid in last minute with Vard, thane. First off, I'm not used to thane (keep searching for heal, cc and rezz buttons). Second, he's even worse equipped than me (I think). I never sign up with Vard though, as I never know if he's available at the time being or not. BF and me share accounts.

Try signing all your chars up next time and trust Blue to pick the one he needs most.

Minn

Fledgling Freddie
Saw u needed pbt runie, Blue

If u still do, let me know. I could come with Kimm

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom