Dragon Raid this week

X

xfear

well the perfect amount is 7 FG , 3 FG killing the dragon and 1 FG in each entrance killing the adds and couriers
like i heard and read, this dragon can be done between 19 guys and XXXXX people , so all people will be wellcome, I need 3-6 FG of perfect tank groups, 4 tanks, 1 warden, 2 druids, 1 bard, and 4 FG with mages, preferibly pbaoe users, to wait outside the 4 lair entrances for addcontrol, ofc the more people that will inc, the more people that will be for the add control, the best way to kill the dragon, is having the less people inside the lair, couse on less people = less errors.

Start booking now ! , and remember, Saturday at 17 GMT, the trophie will be lottoed, I dont need that trophie anymore

Ah, only full GGs , 8 members, will be able to lotto for the trophie , and remember too, that this raid, is only a raid of 1 hour and with some fun

ty :)

P

PJS

sorry in advance for the caps but ....

DO NOT IGNORE THE GLIMMER JINNS AND AVENGERS THEY WILL KICK YOUR ARSE

:D

PS. Ill be there with the crack dealer again :)

X

xfear

Originally posted by PJS
sorry in advance for the caps but ....

DO NOT IGNORE THE GLIMMER JINNS AND AVENGERS THEY WILL KICK YOUR ARSE

:D

PS. Ill be there with the crack dealer again :)

xDDDDDD dont worry, i read a lot from the dragon, i spoke with 1 guy that leaded like 30 dragon raids in USA , and i did 1 little dragon raid with 5 FG, and i killed him, and ill do more little dragon raids during the week, with 5 fg, 4 fg, and at the end with 20 people only

imo i think that i know almost all from the dragon

but im still a noob in this raid ofc, saadyst is better than me ( just to make it clear, im not as ubber as him in the dragon raids xD ), but ill try my best ^^

O

old.Zuljin

GAAH! everyone miss the key element in the small scale dragon raids!

The dmg add, it makes it SOO much easier, and if anyone wanna do a smal scale dragon raid, feel free to ask me when im online, and i might be there.. for a small payment ofc, but we can always talk about that \o/

X

xfear

there are more than 1 cailiem xDD, for example Midget, Alt char from Gargo, he is 50 enchantment too xDD, u have competence !!

:)

P

PJS

Originally posted by xfear
xDDDDDD dont worry, i read a lot from the dragon, i spoke with 1 guy that leaded like 30 dragon raids in USA , and i did 1 little dragon raid with 5 FG, and i killed him, and ill do more little dragon raids during the week, with 5 fg, 4 fg, and at the end with 20 people only

imo i think that i know almost all from the dragon

but im still a noob in this raid ofc, saadyst is better than me ( just to make it clear, im not as ubber as him in the dragon raids xD ), but ill try my best ^^

Im not worried, disappointed because we were so close to winning, oh and gifv regular dragon raids I need a full respec :p

X

xfear

well the DR is tomorrow, its only a raid of 1 hour, if u want to come, it will be tomorrow at 17 GMT , hope to see u there

F

freakyphil

I'll be there once again, enjoyed the one last weekend. Will try and get some guild mates to come too, though I doubt we'll have a GG...

:(

T

Tyka

Dragon is easy, imo you should read ojaas's "how to"..

O

old.Laryssa

Originally posted by Tyka
Dragon is easy, imo you should read ojaas's "how to"..

:)
yeah we really should read it :D

Users who are viewing this thread