5) The Prodigy
6) Herfolge Boldklub
7) Guardians of Light
8) Army of Light
9) Dark Predators
10) Knights of Pendragon
11) Legion of Darkness
12)

Standard rules. If you don't know what those are by now, ask.

B

Bellona

is it a rule that FC cant come since u hate some from fc?

T

trenn

Well we are quite a new guild.

Wanderers Of Avalon

And we are thinking about soon to be joining a dragon raid at some point when we have 12+ high lvl chars so if i could get the rules so i could say it on in our own guild forum that would be nice.

Thanks for your time.

Trenn Tiggr (Officer of wanderers of avalon)

G

Gorbash

Ferus Legionis probably wont be attending this time im afraid wiffle, we just cant field the numbers anymore :(

O

old.Wildfire

Thats a shame to hear that Gorbash, all the best for the future though.

Trenn please contact me in-game to discuss whether your guild will be able to provide the players necessary. I can be contacted either as one of the characters in my signature, or via my brother Edalev. Otherwise if you use IRC you can grab me from #thebrethren / #vgn / #tfc.daoc on quakenet.

B

Belomar

Shadowlords Society will come, as always, the backlog of people needing respecs is building up now. :)

T

Thamiles

Guess we are coming too old m8.
The Prodigy signed up.

O

old.Wildfire

pretty sure I already did...

edit: looking at my raid record though there are a number of guilds missing that usually attend...

Blade & Quill? (with or without alliance help)
Caballeros Pikones
Dragon Knights
Illuminati

any ideas about these?

N

NoBrains

Originally posted by old.Wildfire
pretty sure I already did...

edit: looking at my raid record though there are a number of guilds missing that usually attend...

Blade & Quill? (with or without alliance help)
Caballeros Pikones
Dragon Knights
Illuminati

any ideas about these?

Only can think about if we don't get more ppl our chances are minimal and can't understand why most guilds still have ppl needing full respec or RA respec...

If we fail it's gonna suck :puke: :sleeping: :rolleyes: :( :sleeping: :doh:

D

dgit

will have a bash at LoD, i know a few need respecs just not sure if any will turn up, last times we tryed we got little response.

O

old.Wildfire

hurrah, only 4 spots to fill now - anyone got any bright ideas or good guild contacts they want to use? :p

A

Appollo

I can try and get 1 fg of KoP if thats ok, badly need a respec myself.

D

darbey

Ill run it by BL, Im pretty desperate for a skill respec but were a few down as some are playing in mid pryd at moment until after next patch . If we cant field full grp can we join others who are short?

O

old.Wildfire

*cough*lol*cough*

ok if your guild can bring 1fg, you will get one of each stone... just remember though that an extra 4 people gets you 1 extra of each... = better value

N

NoBrains

can that +4 rule work for ppl with 12 pepz already? :pPP

Just a joke :m00:

O

old.Wildfire

should i put you on the list then?

remember even if you cant get 12 just from one guild, if you can find people from your alliance etc that you can amicably share the loot with, thats fine too

fill those slots people

A

Appollo

Managed 2 get 1fg sorted from KoP, most ppl on Sidi raid otherwise would be more.

Ill be gl and playing cleric called named Kizasha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom