Dragon Raid - Sunday 16th

cemi0

Can't get enough of FH
General information
Raid starts 19:00 GMT / 20:00 CET. Rallypoint is Gna Faste.
We will leave when groups are gathered, so please show up in good time.

BattleGroup will be opened 18:30 GMT / 19:30 CET on a character I annonce on list. You can expect the raid to take around 1-1½ hour including lotto.

Setup
We will raid the dragon with 23 people. You can view setup on my website.

Lotto
Raiding dragon with 23 people will give us 2 sets of stones in spare.
I will take one of these (Exerpise+Exeregum) and last set will be in normal lotto.

All MP armor/weapons, jewels and remains will be lottoed together with extra set of stones.

We will /random 1000 and highest get to pick first on a Free For All principble.

Besides extra stones I will claim a Dragonscale Bracelet for my Warrior.

Requirements
· Level 50
· Capped COLD resist
· 6sec PBT or 9+ DMG ADD for RM
· Shamans: Min 37 Augmen + 25% Buff

Signing up and confirming
You need to signup to attend this raid.

You will know if you have gotten a spot Tuesday morning, where I will put list up on my website. If you wanna keep your spot you need to confirm it. This is very important!
If you dont confirm your spot before Wednesday 16:00 GMT / 17:00 CET you will get removed from list and replaced.

When signing up here please include: name, class, guild, rough spec, any useful RAs/MAs and if you are a skald please also include if you have AE speed.

Misc
People not in my BattleGroup by 19:00 GMT / 20:00 CET will get replaced.

If you know on advance that you will be abit delayed, etc. from work/school, you can contact me and we will work something out. However this is only for people who been on a few raids before - I do not blindtrust people.

If you have no experience with Dragon raids or what so ever. Please check out my website which should contain all information needed to get your answer (atleast how to find me)

Its located here.

...?
I signed up as one of the first? Why am I not on the list?
Please, before sending me post like that check the posts yourself.
Only VERY few people are favored on my list. These can be my close friends or people that can constribute to the raid in a good way. Etc FOPs/DET fields or high rr warriors for main tanking.

Remember, flaming will get you nowhere (else than getting banned).

That was it, have a good day and I will see some of you on Sunday 16th :)

Braleden

Fledgling Freddie
Would like to sign up with lvl 50 pac/mend healer ML6. DI1, PR,MoH1,MoF1. capped cold resists.

Eyeball

Loyal Freddie
Eyeball mend/aug signing up again!
or
Premium dark sm for gate guard

Rejenna

Fledgling Freddie
Signing up with Sugarandspice, savage, det 3, capped cold, ml8 warlord, red shadows guild if space please.

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
supp rm if possible

svg/healer as last resort

cemi0

Can't get enough of FH
Ah shit, when I wrote this thread I had in mind it was for Wednesday. But I see now I wrote wrong date. Ofc it will be carried though on Sunday though.

Just to update some misleading info.
I will post the list Friday morning. You have till Sunday 16:00 GMT / 17:00 CET to confirm your spot if you wanna keep it.

Puree

Fledgling Freddie
Beatrice 6l9 Mend/pac Healer singning up, ml10 perfecter..capped cold, DI2, MoC 1, Mcl2, Pr1 etc

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom