Dragon Raid & Sidi Raid

O

old.shotgunstow

One question: WHY COULD YOU JUST NOT SPEC PROPERLY THE FIRST TIME?

Or even the second time for you two who I am sure were 50 before respec was introduced :m00:

fools :p

Oh well hopefully I'll remember to come and we'll get some decent stuff :D

O

Ocond

That isnt always the reason ppl want a stone. More often than not u'll find that ppl want to try different specs and RA's.

F

- Fedaykin -

because when i specced my sorc there was no reason to spec above 34 mind, now there is..

G

greger

1 pm sidi raid

boho=/. i wont be home from work untill 3.30pm.
how about 4 pm?=)))

O

old.shotgunstow

Fair enough :) I suppose I _should_ have specced 40 rejuv 27 enhance 24 smite or something instead of 40 26 25. Oh well :D I like my spec and my RAs, but I don't RvR so much anymore because of zerg so it's not as important really :) bg0 is fun ;)

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

At the time I didn't realise the value of ice spec...now I do. Givf. :p

Should be a fun raid...can't decide which char to bring though. :)

Which would be more valuable? Sorcerer or Wizard?

O

Ocond

with the power regen buffs, ur sorc would be best, but which ever is fun for you.

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

<EXTREMELY LARGE HINT>I'll bring my sorc because until I respec my wizard to ice he isn't much fun. :) </EXTREMELY LARGE HINT>

Anyone notice my hint buried in there? :D

S

skile

Uhm, I've got a respec stone at Aussie's raid. But I f*cked up pretty bad as i specced 46 bow, _43_ shield, _43_ thrust. Should have been 42 shield for slam and 44 for wyverngang ofc. Do you hand out any respecstones for gimps? :)

L

loxleyhood

No, stones will be handed out to group leaders equally, group leaders decide who the stones go to.

P

Pin

Originally posted by skile
Uhm, I've got a respec stone at Aussie's raid. But I f*cked up pretty bad as i specced 46 bow, _43_ shield, _43_ thrust. Should have been 42 shield for slam and 44 for wyverngang ofc. Do you hand out any respecstones for gimps? :)

taking a precious respec stone and fecking up the respec makes you one of the biggest gimps around.

IRL

G

gunner440

hhahahaahahahaha irl

:D

O

Ocond

LOL, thats like... omg lol

Poor Skile..were u drunk?

S

skile

Just chatting in /gc while speccing points :). Happend when we got respec last time as well, eventhough that time I was lvl46 or something, so it was fixed :eek:.

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Shitty death. 250ish people in Cornwall. There isn't a snowballs chance in hell that I will get a stone now. :-/

P

[PS]Venom

OH MY FUCKING GOD

How many retards on the mound?!

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Originally posted by *Hienrich*
OH MY FUCKING GOD

How many retards on the mound?!

Between 8 and 10. Nerf retards.

L

loxleyhood

OK - that was bloody hard.

258+ anon came on the raid, so the lag was imaginabley unbearable, but will killed the bugger twice giving a pleasant horde of 8 uber drops, 100 stones and a truckload of crap.

The lotto was very hard to do. Even with group leaders doing the lotto we had about 40 people there, so naturaly it took ages and a few mistakes were made here and there, I apolagise for this. Naturaly its near impossible to police 250ppl, and by the lotto despite my effots I think we grew a few group leaders. Nonetheless, every group left with at least two stones.

I was using Aussie's raid as a marker, and was expecting similiar numbers on my raid, so I started cg assuming we wouldn't have 200 ppl. Oh well :p

Sorry I couldn't answer any pms, and sorry there were a few mistakes made in the lotto, I was undr huge preasure with so many people there.

But it went well, and was fun. :D

Onwards to Caer Sidi!

C

Cala-more

gratz lox/ocond on the raid

I know u put in a lot of effort keeping the show under control, some a big gratz from me and fc for the large amount of effort u put in

A

ami

A question about sidi raid will there be a limit on what lvls that can lotto on drops?

M

mib666

Nicely organised and executed guys, of course i'm biased because i got one of the 6 better drops :)

:clap:

E

--Eraser--

gratz to lox and ocond, nice job u did there ! :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom