Dragon Raid & Sidi Raid

L

loxleyhood

I was going to wait to post this after I knew that the patch would actually come out sometime this week, but since Aussie has posted I guess I have to too.

So, Dragon raid 7pm english time Cornwall Station Friday, organised by myself and led by Ocond.

I don't believe in inviting guilds, all people in the realm benefit from these stones not just the ones in the large guilds. So basicly if you want to come just come, and either set up a group from your guild or just one when you get there.

Lotto will work thus-
Normal loot will be lotto'd with /random 100 amoungst the group leaders, who will in turn /random 100 within their group. This is just to make the lotto easier.
As for respec stones they will just be divided equally amoung the groups, i.e. if there are twenty groups they each get 1 realm respec and 1 full respec. The remaining stones will just be lotto'd like normal items, but a group can only earn one extra stone. I've tried to set this up so stones are distributed as evenly as possible.

If I see any people making a four man group to make sure they get a stone I will exclude them from the lotto immediatley. Strive to make full groups.

I will claim a realm respec stone, Ocond will claim a full respec. This still leaves 48 stones to be won, so don't worry.

The actual leading will be done by Ocond and I am doing the organising. If you have any questions they must be directed to either me or Ocond BEFORE the raid.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Caer Sidi raid 1pm english time Ft. Gwyntell Saturday.

More of the same, only bigger :)

This will be the first Sidi raid in 1.60, where almost all the drops have been improved and the drop rate is also larger. Certain mobs will now drop, and the normal mobs we spend hours slaying should also drop. Not ROG crap, proper Sidi merchandice.

The lotto is very simple-
After the raid we gather up and classes that may use a certain drop and are specced for it may /random 100. So a 1h crush with +crush +dw is a merc crush weapon. Not a cleric one.
Since Sidi is such a long raid, those who have to leave before the lotto may chose one person to bid for them. Please note they may only bid on items that dropped BEFORE they left. They must also pm me when they are leaving, and say who is bidding for them.

Drops-------> http://www.cginc.net/caer_sidi.htm

Those drops are now correct, as we will be in 1.60.

Im doing the organising, Aligro is doing the leading.

I'll get my anchor this time :D

O

Ocond

Hopefully if the dragon pops again, we will go for another beating, to double the number of stones we aquire !!

so a possible 98 stones up for grabs!

Ps Tilda or mod can u sticky this pls, thx :)

O

old.LandShark

Correction. I'll get your anchor this time. :D

A

Aussie-

not sure but are you gonne do a /random 100 between 140 albs?
for 50 stones??? and 4 items?

thats like 2 sidi raids work ;p

O

Ocond

No, however many grp leaders there are, they will each /random 100, then its up to them in their individual groups to divide the loot out that the grp has aquired.

so.

No. of stones (say 98) / number of grps (say 14) = 7 stones each grp, and yes we will try to make this 3of RA respec 4 of career respec, etc etc.

then in grps each member /random 100 for the each stone.

so, as far as organisers are concerned as long as we make sure each grp gets the correct number of stones its sorted.

drops will also be divided among grps.

so if 8 ppl in grp 7 of them will get a stone of some kind ;)

I hope ;)

K

kushi

heh you are all very optimistic like you are sure we'll kill the dragon :p

O

Ocond

Well back up plan is that Loxleyhood just solo's it with his longbow. Pheeeer ;)

L

loxleyhood

Originally posted by Aussie-
not sure but are you gonne do a /random 100 between 140 albs?
for 50 stones??? and 4 items?

thats like 2 sidi raids work ;p

Try reading it, group leaders lotto, and only 8 stones will be lotto'd, the other 40 are automaticaly split between the groups.

D

dimerian

Lox claiming then anchor already or just joking? Would be fun to know :)

F

- Fedaykin -

i saw loxley kill 3 people in quick succession today, i even took a screenshot

L

loxleyhood

Really? When did I do that? I must have been afk or something and my cat jumped on the keyboard....... :)

M

Meduza

Were about to comment on Lox's ability to kill....

... but resisted...

O

Ocond

Dont look like we are getting patch today (wednesday) darn GOA....

Raid going ahead for friday 7pm, hoping we have the patch ;)

if not patched by friday, then the next possible day... IE moday/tuesday night same time

E

Ekydus

Bah I hate Sidi raids, how many times would someone have to go through to actually get an item that they really want?

I go on hunts and I always come out empty handed. Doesn't help that i'm a Paladin either, so many go on these hunts that it's virtually impossible to get my hands on an item.

So - I hope that these raids are going to be common so as I stand a higher chance to get my hand on some loot. :)
It's just standing around for around 5 hours and coming out empty handed at the end is usually a bad waste of time.
Does anyone know where Paladin drops fall in excessive amounts in Caer Sidi?
I'd be really happy to get an answer to this, then maybe I can finally get my hands on a nice item. :D

O

Ocond

:clap: DRAGON RAID GOING AHEAD !! :clap:

Friday Night - 7pm GMT - Open to all guilds, bring all u can !!

Thank you

P

Pin

Originally posted by Ekydus
Bah I hate Sidi raids, how many times would someone have to go through to actually get an item that they really want?

I go on hunts and I always come out empty handed. Doesn't help that i'm a Paladin either, so many go on these hunts that it's virtually impossible to get my hands on an item.

So - I hope that these raids are going to be common so as I stand a higher chance to get my hand on some loot. :)
It's just standing around for around 5 hours and coming out empty handed at the end is usually a bad waste of time.
Does anyone know where Paladin drops fall in excessive amounts in Caer Sidi?
I'd be really happy to get an answer to this, then maybe I can finally get my hands on a nice item. :D

Drop rate is more than doubled this patch aswell as the items being boosted in stats.

So far I've been on about 6/7 raids and got 2 items out of it. One I really wanted and one that a bit blah.

N

NetNifty

I am organising 1fg to come from Avengers of Pendragon, so far have 5 ppl inc :) if havent enough for 1fg will just have 2 pick up someone who does /y lfg at the raid :)

O

old.Ramas

Is this the same sidi raid that Mitrandir and Fixx are supposed to be running at the same time, or are there now 2 simultaneous raids attempting to generate an argument?

S

samildanachh

been on 4 or 5 sidi raids.
best ive got is royal red weapon enamel :)
for when i eventually do get a sidi weapon

L

loxleyhood

The trick to getting Sidi drops is just perseverence, there are many people on US servers in full sets of Sidi armour from about two months of raiding, a lot of work, but they got it all.

D

dimerian

Btw just out of curiosity,Sidi-armour looks like normal material or is it some special like epics etc. :)?

L

loxleyhood

Some of the drops have some really wierd effects too, im not sure if its an Albion drop, but I know their is an epic drop which makes you do back-flips when you evade. :p

F

Flimgoblin

the backflip is the midgard spear-wielder animation...

P

pcentella

What is the min. level for each raid?

Edit: Typo

O

Ocond

Dragon raid is open to all guilds but need atleast 45+

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom