Dragon Raid Saturday 20:00 GMT 11th/August/07

BaTDiE

One of Freddy's beloved
Probably most of you who visit these forums today haven't attended to any of my raids. Did very good ones in the past, like 3 or 4 years ago, hopping I'm not rusty, I'll be carrying another great (I really hope so) Dragon Raid this Saturday at 20:00 GMT (21:00 CET). Time at which will the raid start is not subject to change.

Everybody will do /bg join Batdie or /bg join batdie-exc afther 19:00 GMT (20:00 GMT) , time at which I'll start up the Battlegroup.

Meeting place will be Skona Ravine at 19:30 GMT (20:30 CET) so we leave to front Dragon at 20:00 GMT (21:00 CET). (Fastest way to reach meeting up place: Port to gotar from any porter, use horse ticket to Galplen, swimm across the lake of myrkwood to Gna Faste and take horse ticket to West Skona)

Main group: Will take care of main Dragon all time possible

Shield-tank: spot taken
Shield-tank: (free spot)
Healer aug/mend: spot taken
Healer mend/xx: spot taken
Shaman aug/xx: (free spot)
Rune pbt: spot taken

2nd group: Main priority assist group 1. Always avoiding to grab aggro at all cost from Dragon and helping group 3 with aggro when needed.

Tank using Protect and/or guard & DETAUNT styles (free spot)
Tank using Protect and or guard & DETAUNT styles (free spot)
Healer aug/mend ONLY USING SMALL HEALS and helping with rezzing fallen people (free spot)
Healer mend/xx ONLY USING SMALL HEALS and helping with rezzing fallen people (free spot)
Shaman aug/xx ONLY USING SMALL HEALS & provide end to tanks in group (free spot)

3rd group: Will ALWAYS take care of aggro comming out the gates and avoid at all cost to get any mob run away as avoid grabbing aggro from main dragon.

Skald (Important: skald will take care ALL time of west exit) (free spot)
Skald (Important: skald will take care ALL time of east exit) (free spot)
Shield tank using Protect and/or guard & DETAUNT styles (free spot)
Shaman aug/xx Shaman aug/xx [ONLY USING SMALL HEALS & provide end to tanks in group (free spot)

IMPORTANT RULES/NOTES:

To avoid whipe few things must be taken in account:

First and most important one. EVERY player comming to this raid must have this command written before joining BG-> /rpfilter yournickname RUN AWAY YOUR ARE GOING TO BE AOE NUKED FOR 2000 DMG

This will pop a message in your chat window to advice you that you are going to be nuked by the dragon and if you don't run away to a spot empty of players you will get them killed too.

Second:

ALL PLAYERS OF MAIN and SECOND GROUP MUST BE IN THE MIDDLE OF DRAGON's LAIR. ON THE PAD (place where dragon stands at the start of the combat).

Third:
Slept/passive or semi-afk players not focused in this raid will be ignored at loot splitting.

Fourht:

All tanks (but those in main group) will use DETAUNT style of their spec line AT ALL COST when attacking main dragon.

For example, Sword line: TEMPER (level 12) Target effect: DETAUNT
--------------------------------------x---------------------------------

-All loot will be splitted at Svasud faste between active players that participated in the raid and followed the rules by doing /random 100 . 1 item per player (not counting respeccing stones).

-Respec stones will be split equally among attenders. That means 1 RA stone and 1 FULL SKILL Respect stone per active player. The remaining stones will be /randomized as normal loot for those that dind't get anything.

-99qua or less drops will be salvaged (unless someone is interested in a specific item) and will be randomized as a normal drop.

------------------------------------x-----------------------------------

Before signing up in this thread, gather all info you can about the char you want to sign up with and let us know thing of it like: Realm Rank, spec, if you have Fountain of power/healing/det, what ML line and to which spot you want to attend tank/healer. Et cétera.

Timm

Fledgling Freddie
Batdie ???
u alive ???

this must be worth to come :>
^^^^
||||||

Aberrathien

Fledgling Freddie
actually fastest way of getting there is thru abandoned mines, but dont go there if ure not known of the route in there, u might get lost or end up stuck on a railwaypost... :p

Coolan

One of Freddy's beloved
Name: Coolan
Class: Zerker - RR6l7
Spec: 50sword/50laxe/28parry + 16
Ra's: Charge3, Det4, AoM2, Str1, MoParry 1
ML10 Banelord
Full Toa Template

Mas

One of Freddy's beloved
Shield tank (warrior) signing up (dragon foe), ml10 warlord, 42 parry 50 hammer 42 shield, moparr3 greater myth of parry, Troll hide

kioto2

Loyal Freddie
Signing up as gate guard with SM Zmora. I noticed you prefer skald class to do this job but I took part in several raids and never failed guarding my gate.

BaTDiE

One of Freddy's beloved

Shield-tank: Mas-war shield tank
Shaman aug/xx: (free spot)

2nd group: Main priority assist group 1. Always avoiding to grab aggro at all cost from Dragon and helping group 3 with aggro when needed.

Tank using Protect and/or guard & DETAUNT styles Coolan-zerk
Tank using Protect and or guard & DETAUNT styles ttt - war shield tank
Healer aug/mend ONLY USING SMALL HEALS and helping with rezzing fallen people (free spot)
Healer mend/xx ONLY USING SMALL HEALS and helping with rezzing fallen people (free spot)
Shaman aug/xx ONLY USING SMALL HEALS & provide end to tanks in group (free spot)

3rd group: Will ALWAYS take care of aggro comming out the gates and avoid at all cost to get any mob run away as avoid grabbing aggro from main dragon.

Skald/sm (Important: skald will take care ALL time of west exit) SM Zmora
Skald/sm (Important: skald will take care ALL time of east exit) (free spot)
Shaman aug/xx Shaman aug/xx ONLY USING SMALL HEALS & provide end to tanks in group (free spot)

Use the nick of the char you are signing up with. Makes it easier to organize

Joohl

Loyal Freddie
I'd like to join with Jooustine or Trocca.
--
Jooustine
Valkyrie, R1L5, mob1, ML10war, sword50/shield42/ow32/mend22, EoY/SoM/GoV/Mad/Bat/cb/BoO
--
Trocca
Shamie, R4L5, purge2/mcl1/rp1/wp1/Sere2/MoH1/WH1/AugDex1/AugAcu1, ML10pre, aug47/cave23/mend13, EoY
--

Agrivia

Loyal Freddie
Hi Batdie

As I said to you yesterday, I'd love to come but I'm not sure whether I will get home in time to join you. (it's the crafter here, by the way :) )

I'm working until 7pm so will not be home until around 8pm ... I'm going to see if I can get out of work a little bit earlier than usual.

Would like to offer an alt for group 2 - one of these two:

Agrivia - Thane - SC 49, Hammer 42 + 10, Shield 42 + 11

Ceddwen - Healer - Aug 44, Mend 31, Pac 4 (EoY, Stardrop, FoP)

Might see you later

Greetz

a.k.a Ceddwen, Ceirianne ...

BaTDiE

One of Freddy's beloved
Groups update: 15:00 GMT 11/08/07

Shaman aug/xx: Trocca -sham aug

Tank using Protect and or guard & DETAUNT styles [I[(free spot)[/I]
Healer aug/mend ONLY USING SMALL HEALS and helping with rezzing fallen people Lizz - Healer
Healer mend/xx ONLY USING SMALL HEALS and helping with rezzing fallen people Levelone - mend/xx healer

Skald/SM (Important: skald will take care ALL time of west exit) SM Zmora
Skald/SM (Important: skald will take care ALL time of east exit) (free spot)
Shaman aug/xx Shaman aug/xx ONLY USING SMALL HEALS & provide end to tanks in group (free spot)

--------------------------------------------x-----------------------------

Groups should be sorted by the time BG is up.

BaTDiE

One of Freddy's beloved
Update 15:20 (Sillys freddyshouse 10min edit)

Tank using Protect and or guard & DETAUNT styles Echion - valk
Healer aug/mend ONLY USING SMALL HEALS and helping with rezzing fallen people Lizz - mend/xx healer
Healer mend/xx ONLY USING SMALL HEALS and helping with rezzing fallen people Levelone - mend/xx healer

Skald/SM (Important: skald will take care ALL time of west exit) SM Zmora
Skald/SM (Important: skald will take care ALL time of east exit) (free spot)

BaTDiE

One of Freddy's beloved
Update 17:30

Healer aug/mend ONLY USING SMALL HEALS and helping with rezzing fallen people Lizz - mend/xx healer
Shaman aug/xx ONLY USING SMALL HEALS & provide end to tanks in group Duini aug/men sham

Skald/SM (Important: skald will take care ALL time of west exit) Zmora - SM
Skald/SM (Important: skald will take care ALL time of east exit) Rockmusic -skald

BaTDiE

One of Freddy's beloved
18:00 Update

Healer aug/mend: Sirid - aug/mend healer

Shaman aug/xx ONLY USING SMALL HEALS & provide end to tanks in group Duini aug/men sham

Skald/SM (Important: skald will take care ALL time of west exit) Zmora - SM
Skald/SM (Important: skald will take care ALL time of east exit) Rockmusic -skald
Shaman aug/xx Shaman aug/xx ONLY USING SMALL HEALS & provide end to tanks in group Scaer aug/xx sham

BaTDiE

One of Freddy's beloved
Mission Accomplished.

Thanks all for comming. Hope to see you again in Dragon's Revenge campaing.

Agrivia

Loyal Freddie
Very smooth raid - highly enjoyable evening. Thank you to Batdie and all who came and made it a successful raid

:) :) :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom