dragon raid in 1 hour - attendees read this

P

parlain

Originally posted by artemus
well it is WFs raid and he can invite who he wants :p

Fully agree; WF takes the time to organise so he can invite or bar whomever he wants-suggest all FC members just accept the fact he will always hold a smoldering resentment against us and start resisting the urge to comment :rolleyes:

J

Jergiot

Originally posted by Apathy
~wobbles around laughing~

I am sure FC and all their friends and alliance members will arrange a dragon raid soon. :D

a.

dont think FC is in an alliance.

A

Apathy

~gives Jergiot the Apathy Award for Acute Awareness~

a.

S

Sol-

Originally posted by old.Wildfire
Update - Black Falcons have done a last-minute cancellation as they have no-one online, so we have one guild slot for the raid which is starting in half an hour. Quite tempted to impose temporary (one week) bans on guilds that do this without 24h notice, this is the third week running that someone's cancelled at the last minute without letting me know.

what a load of bullshit... cant help it if they dont have pple online cuz of somethign called real-life.

S

skile

Originally posted by Sol-
what a load of bullshit... cant help it if they dont have pple online cuz of somethign called real-life.

You = Old.Yog ?

Or his twinbrother? :p

O

old.Wildfire

If you'd care to engage your braincell for a mere split-second you may note this:

Originally posted by Ialkarn
Black Falcons are in.

then below and to the left...

15-05-03 22:40

The raid occurred on 20-05-03 at 20:00 so...

BF had plenty of time (nearly five days) to organise people and/or notify me that they were going to be unable to attend. As I said... "Quite tempted to impose temporary (one week) bans on guilds that do this without 24h notice, this is the third week running that someone's cancelled at the last minute without letting me know."

The operative word being tempted. Meaning that I haven't said BF can't attend the next raid. I will bring this into effect starting with the next one; if you sign your guild up you'd damn-well better be there.

S

Sol-

and u not heard of something more important "coming up" on the day? pfft

O

old.Wildfire

For an entire guild? To that I have only one thing to say;

k.

N

neverdead

I totally agree with WF.
He invests time and patience into these raids and expects ppl to hold their promises and play by his rulez. Just imagine 3 guilds decide not to come because they dont have the numbers or just not bothered to. They will propable say "it is too late now, lets go on the raid next week than" but WF has to organize it again than, manage the PMs, the BW and actually it is his time he is sacrifing for the others. So for fack sack play/take this game seriously or go and play minesweeper.

O

old.Odysseus

Nothing like WF pulling another flamefest over his own head. im laughing. irl etc. (and other 1337 terms go here).

So WF bars FC - so what? only problem arises when his hurt ego has to point it out time and again that he has the "POWER" to "hurt" FC
childish imo. irl. etc.

O

old.Wildfire

Who said anything about hurting... my terms for being excluded from FC's business is that FC are equally excluded from mine.

PS stfu foad irl etc u dont even play any more so ur opinion means about >.< that much.

O

old.Odysseus

Who said anything about hurting... my terms for being excluded from FC's business is that FC are equally excluded from mine.

PS stfu foad irl etc u dont even play any more so ur opinion means about >.< that much.
and tell me again why you repeatedly post
"FC need not apply"
if not to annoy them? petty and childish imo irl etc.

the fact that i dont play anymore influences my sound judgement how?

(what does 'foad' mean again?)

O

old.Wildfire

i post my rules on the thread.
FC not applying is one of the rules.
you really can be quite obtuse.

O

old.Odysseus

i post my rules on the thread.
FC not applying is one of the rules.
you really can be quite obtuse.
obviously you did not get my point, so i will spell it out again:

Posting "FC need not apply" on the bottom of every post you make will not hurt FC, it will only make yourself appear smaller in the eyes of every one else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom