dragon raid in 1 hour - attendees read this

O

old.Wildfire

Raid kicks off at 8pm GMT at Cornwall Station. Ff you are in any of the following guilds please get in touch with your GM or an officer to make sure they know whats going on. Problems and delays on previous raids have been caused by guilds applying to join the raid, and then not turning up, with the person I speak to citing "oh, we didn't know about it..."

1) Blade & Quill
2) The Brethren
3) ASq
4) The Dragon-Fighters
5) The Corporation
6) Angels of Death
7) Shadowlords Society
8) Black Falcons
9) Dragon Knights
10) Ferus Legionis
11) Illuminati
12) Justice

Also read this, pass it on to to others etc so that everyone knows what will be required of them. Form groups as normal but remember that we have a large number of people attending so we'll be using large-group (henceforth "macro") tactics.

O

old.Wildfire

Update - Black Falcons have done a last-minute cancellation as they have no-one online, so we have one guild slot for the raid which is starting in half an hour. Quite tempted to impose temporary (one week) bans on guilds that do this without 24h notice, this is the third week running that someone's cancelled at the last minute without letting me know.

any takers? bear in mind that you will need 12 or more 45+ members and will recieve for your efforts two of each type of respec stone, plus lotto items

as usual, FC need not apply.

S

stupidshady

not to be an ass or something.........but ahem, why is FC banned for not going to the dragon raid ? just because you have issues with them??? this isnt your personal revenge eh dude, I think everyone in the realm should join ( if they want of course and can come up with the ppl )

ps : now FL prob gets kicked out of the list

S

Sharp Thing

Originally posted by stupidshady
not to be an ass or something.........but ahem, why is FC banned for not going to the dragon raid ? just because you have issues with them??? this isnt your personal revenge eh dude, I think everyone in the realm should join ( if they want of course and can come up with the ppl )

ps : now FL prob gets kicked out of the list
LOL, sweetest reply, ever :D

O

old.Wildfire

FC exclude me, i exclude FC

if you dont like it, dont come

A

Aule Valar

more people = more people who are different from the other children

P

Pandemic

omg u exclude guilds cause u dont like them wow we dont do this in midgard u sad tossers

think my 2 year old nephew could behave more adult than u lot

A

artemus

well it is WFs raid and he can invite who he wants :p

PS nothing against either WF or FC just think organisers have the right to make the rules. Also having along a guild that you have issues with, or even certain people, may stop things running as smoothly as they could and spoil the event for everyone

S

stupidshady

ooo, didnt get kicked ^^

well, its not like I dont wanna come just because of it........just find it weird and maybe a bit dishonoust, but eh I'll be there

D

doneagle

was great hunt mate.

Lets do it again this weekend :)

J

Jephtha

WF,

I have never had a problem with you, but I really think you need to grow up!!!!

This IS is game believe it or not...get over it and carry on!!

V

villageidiot

Originally posted by Jephtha
WF,

I have never had a problem with you, ...

wow theres a novelty.

fao wf: you sir are indeed a twat

EDIT: typo

O

old.LandShark

Jeptha, perhaps YOU need to get over not being invited to a dragon raid? It's a game, blahblahblah etc etc....

Originally posted by villageidiot
wow theres a novelty.

foa wf: you sir are indeed a twat

It's FAO, you retard. And it's none of your goddamn business.

V

villageidiot

Ops

and foa or fao or whatever would immediatly indicate that my comment was none of yours.

and hes still a twat.

J

Jephtha

Wow thats an extremely intelligent reply, shame you can't even spell my name!!!

Didn't take long for a flame did it....

As for not being invited to the dragon raid please enlighten me where I actually said I wanted to go....I commented as I thought that excluding a whole guild as a vendetta is just rather sad....Prob just a reflection of what people are like in rl.

Flame as much as you like, I merely made a comment...

A

Apathy

~wobbles around laughing~

I am sure FC and all their friends and alliance members will arrange a dragon raid soon. :D

a.

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Ahh...just the thought of the massive flame fest that took place when Aussie was accused of stealing drops from Caer Sidi and now this. ~sigh~

Part of me was deeply embarrassed for this realm but another part of me had something good to read whilst crafting. :D

Anyway, back onto topic, if you FC boys and girls want a stone or dragon drop so bad then why don't you...organise a raid yourself instead of complaining that WF won't invite you on his? :-O

If WF feels that he got booted out unjustly or thinks that all the FC members are a bunch of cock smoking whore bags then this is probably one of the BEST opportunities to spite them! Its not his fault he is petty and vindictive. :) How many others would want to do the same? If you thought a guild treated you like crap and then booted you and you were then presented with an opportunity to spite them all wouldn't you want to take it? I know I might be slightly tempted (probably wouldn't though).

Anyways, this is all good soap material. I may write a script one day and you will all see yourselves portrayed on the silver screen.

Frickin' drama queens.

E

Eggy

Jephtha is lovely, don't get all pissy with him :(

I love you all xx

K

K0nah

Originally posted by Sissyfoo
organise a raid yourself instead of complaining that WF won't invite you on his?

sorry i missed the bit where we complained?

just marvelling at his public display of immaturity tbh :D

O

old.Wildfire

you can keep marvelling then cos the rules aint changing

edit: one question...

:(

i'm crying, irl.

so why are you posting...?

M

m4rk

lol tbh :D

BADBOY BABY!