Dragon Raid - 19th Saturday

cemi0

Can't get enough of FH
As I have a thing called IRL life this Sunday I wont be able to host the standard DR. Therefore I decided to make a Saturday raid instead.

General information
Raid official starts at 19:00 GMT at Gna Faste.
People are supposed to be there in time, that means before 19:00 GMT.
We will leave when all groups are gathered.

I will start BG up around 18:30. You can expect the raid to take around 1½ hour including lotto.

Raid structure
We will only be going 23 people. This leaves 2 extra stones.
I will take one of these (Exeregum+Exerpise) and last one will be in lotto.

The slots that are being deleted are spot 17 and 23. This will in no way affect how fast we kill the dragon or anything else.

Requirements to attend
· Level 50
· Capped COLD resist
· 6sec PBT for PBT RM
· 11,1 DMG ADD for RM

Signing up and confirming
Signups are starting today and last until Thursday evening.

I will put list up Friday afternoon and if you are on the list you need to confirm in order to keep your spot. This is VERY important so remember it.
Confirmation period last till Saturday 16:00 GMT.

NOTICE! Please sign up with class, rough spec, any useful ras/mas/ae spd (if skald) and your guild

I would like to point out that if you forget to confirm you aint supposed to show up. If you are late for the raid you will be booted.
As on all previous raid I start to find replacements at 19:05 unless anything else is agreed with me. Etc if someone contacts me and says he will be a few mins late but his character is already logged at spot.

Misc
I will claim Dragonscale Bracelet

If you have no experience with Dragon raids or what so ever. Please check out my website which should contain all information needed to get your answer (atleast how to find me)

Its located here.

...?
I signed up as one of the first? Why am I not on the list?
Please, before sending me post like that check the posts yourself.
Only VERY few people are favored on my list. These can be my close friends or people that can constribute to the raid in a good way. Etc FOPs/DET fields or high rr warriors for main tanking.

Remember, flaming will get you nowhere (else than getting banned).

NOTICE! Please sign up with class, rough spec, any useful ras/mas/ae spd (if skald) and your guild

Summoner

Fledgling Freddie
U know what - u might as well ask the Dragonmastah to lead ur ppl to Gja Lair ;)

PS. I mean Klonk ofc :p

Coalface

Fledgling Freddie
I would like to sign up with my usual suspect: Thangal (Healer).

And my notorius sidekick, well known for his uberbuffs: Quinthus (Shaman).

:worthy:

joap

Fledgling Freddie
Would like to come with my warrior Grunho (mob2, mop2) 50 sword, 50 shield, 28 parry.

cemi0

Can't get enough of FH
Summoner said:
U know what - u might as well ask the Dragonmastah to lead ur ppl to Gja Lair ;)

PS. I mean Klonk ofc :p

I am the DRAGONMASTER and Klonk is my navigator (cant find Malmo else).
And you.....you are just another random face at Gjalps dinner table! :touch:

Summoner

Fledgling Freddie
cemi0 said:
I am the DRAGONMASTER and Klonk is my navigator (cant find Malmo else).
And you.....you are just another random face at Gjalps dinner table! :touch:

ohh... u're not the 1st man by her Lair :p
and guess what guild invented group setup which u use on ur DRs

Klonk is the best apprentice of the Dragonmaster :)

PS. One day u figure out that killing Dragons is no more a vocation for u and when the profit is not needed too u ocasionaly stop doing it
Thus u must be really greedy killing poor bird for 10 coopers, u r? ;)

cemi0

Can't get enough of FH
Summoner said:
ohh... u're not the 1st man by her Lair :!p
and guess what guild invented group setup which u use on ur DRs

Klonk is the best apprentice of the Dragonmaster :!)

PS. One day u figure out that killing Dragons is no more a vocation for u and when the profit is not needed too u ocasionaly stop doing it
Thus u must be really greedy killing poor bird for 10 coopers, u r? ;!)

Oh I see. So BC claim they invented the 3 healer 1 shaman and 4 tank setup for PVE raids? Well sorry for using it :worthy:

If you refer to you being the dragonmaster here then maybe. I dont see any skills or potentials in going with a guild group consiting of rr8+ powergamers who perfectly knows what to do and kill your socalled "bird". Its another business to take casual players along you :cheers:

Frankley I would like you to stop spamming this thread with useless post. If you wanna go and see a real potential killing the dragon then be my guest to sign up! However I would like to point you to my website, which btw is a total C/P of the almighty BC guidelines! :worthy:
Infact! If you go to their website you will see they wrote guides about doing almost anything. I wouldnt be too suprised to see a guide how to port SoM by Takhysis or random guide to artifact steal :eek7:

Summoner

Fledgling Freddie
Still u could read our guide "how to port SoM" by Takhysis and do it urself, isn't it great?
But u'd rather appriciate Takhysis for sharing some tactical issues with u cos u cannot investigate it urself.

Someone spend sh1tloads of time building perfect 25 ppl setup for DR (including so called exit guard group) + made hints + tactix and after all u have is "I dont see any skills or potentials in going with a guild group consiting of rr8+ powergamers who perfectly knows what to do and kill your socalled "bird".
Sorry but fo m8, i'll post here when i want cos i feel like i've right for it. kktnx :)

cemi0

Can't get enough of FH
Hey! I never ported with SoM! (maybe cause I was too dumb).
Im sure it took alot of brains to figure the gate guard out. Hey man! That dragon spawns dogs which is running out the 4 sides of the lair, lets place the char with most instas and speed to avoid them calling for help!
Anyways im off. Some spots are left on Weds DR if you wanna go Bouh ^^

Gimpster

Fledgling Freddie
The thing is, not many like you Cem1ohIsuck really.

they just do this to get a respec stones.

I tried to defend you as long as I could but fuck it, you are just here for the stones. People are lazy that's it.

And you turn your coat to the biggest mouths that's all.

get some spine you BIG mouthed thinny.

Olvoair

Fledgling Freddie
err dont get the anger in this thread. It is fun to get to kill the dragon, and the stones are just a bonus anyways :)

would like to sign up with one of these if there is place:

Warrior (mob 3 / mop 2)
Savage
Healer (40 mend / 36 aug)
Shaman (48 aug, ml10 perf)

all have capped cold.

cemi0

Can't get enough of FH
Gimpster said:
The thing is, not many like you Cem1ohIsuck really.

they just do this to get a respec stones.

I tried to defend you as long as I could but fuck it, you are just here for the stones. People are lazy that's it.

And you turn your coat to the biggest mouths that's all.

get some spine you BIG mouthed thinny.

Sometimes I really wonder how old you are. You never seem to stop do you? Who would have thought you could be going in this shit for weeks. I know I said this many times but here goes again: You fucked up 1 time with a dog which is ok considering the many successful raids you made. But then you started to accuise (flame, whine etc) everyone else for being gimps because of a mistake YOU made. You had plenty of warnings to stop but you didnt listen so thats why I banned you and your guild from any future Dragon Raids. How low can you go? I mean, come on, why start threatening a guy and his relatives for such a small thing that YOU blowed up and why get your guild to flame them too?

If it ever occuired to you I never asked for anyones protection. Apperently I have this big mouth which I like to use so why would I need any? Besides that, my ego is so huge that I can take almost anything right?

Also I doubt that its any secret that Im in this partly for the stones. But also for the fun (except when some whiny 10y-o tard like yourself starts to whine & flame).

I guess the old saying: "He has made the bed, now he must lie on it" fits you well.

Well I guess thats about it. List will be up in a few minutes.

cemi0

Can't get enough of FH
Summoner said:
I'd let the dog out too if im an exit guard on ur useless raid :p

Oh no, Bouh hasnt left this thread yet. You most be REAL bored at work atm. I better call your boss and tell him what your doing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom