Dragon Raid 14th Jan

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

old.Bubble

Originally posted by old.Bubble
Cleric - Dr Dragon Raid (Message me if you don't want to play your cleric)

See told you i was too inexperienced :p

Next time i'll just put DELKET down :)

M

mazon

:)

I know I am late signing up, but I am gonna stand in Gothwaite bribing ppl to give me their spot.

Or if you get a spot free, if its possible

Mazon Night

K

kahl

old.Bubble, there is a theurgist spot open and i signed up and aint showed. Or is 6sec pbt a requirment?

O

old.Bubble

Originally posted by kahl
old.Bubble, there is a theurgist spot open and i signed up and aint showed. Or is 6sec pbt a requirment?

yeah 6 sec is needed :( against a mob that melee's you for half your hp

K

kahl

better bring my pally next time then, tho ill have to actually do something :p

O

old.windforce

theurgist have important role on dragon raid besides pbt botting

normally ppl die 3-8 times during the raid and they need haste / eb all the time

well timed pet spam is important

AND not getting the raid killed by ignoring glares / pbaoe. On a certain raid we had 1 sorc messing up killing the entire raid. Dragon raids are no walk in the park for any class and require concentration and no afk for 40 minutes

NOW GIFV HEAD FFS

C

cHodAX

Theurg is a hard job on Dragon Raid, you have to manage the the balance ofhaving enough power to keep PBT up and making sure your entire group is constantly earth buffed/haste buffed. Add ontop of that when you are not buffing you are expected to melee, watch for glares/pbae and adds. It is 100% concentration or you start getting people killed.

O

old.Bubble

I don't think any class has any easy time during the dragon raid, constant Vigilance is required for everyone

C

cHodAX

Not easy but easier for non-casters/healers, they only have to concentrate on themselves and the messages. The casters/healers have to look after the entire group and even people outside the group plus the normal tasks. Everyone has to work damn hard regardless but casters/healers get a special mention for the extra effort they have to make to do the job right.

O

old.Bubble

Originally posted by cHodAX
Not easy but easier for non-casters/healers, they only have to concentrate on themselves and the messages. The casters/healers have to look after the entire group and even people outside the group plus the normal tasks. Everyone has to work damn hard regardless but casters/healers get a special mention for the extra effort they have to make to do the job right.

Right you are :)

O

old.Bubble

Final Bump!
please contact me if there any problems.

B

bulge

Nerf bugged drops imo :(

Well organised and led again Bubble :)

O

old.Bubble

Sorry about that guys :(

I have reported this to Rightnow and left it in there hands

Hopefully Kemor and his Team will be able to help us with this.

S

SoulFly Amarok

Sorry for not making it bubble, IRL stuff popped up 30mins before raid.

I hope you got my message from Fasti.

A

Aoln

Scout is easy on dragon raid, just spamming the same button twice a second :p

T

Tafaya Anathas

Originally posted by Aoln
Scout is easy on dragon raid, just spamming the same button twice a second :p

Yes it is easy, but it is useful :)

O

old.Bubble

Good news guys!
Customer Support have looked into this and i have All the items dropped and the Stone(no remains Sadly) on my Armsman Hargard.
If we could All Arrange a meeting i can lotto out items

How is next Wends at 6:30 Goth Harbour sound to you guys?

A Big Thanks to Kemor and his teams for helping us with this

B

bigchief

Good news guys!
Customer Support have looked into this and i have All the items dropped and the Stone(no remains Sadly)

Strong dragon head in your house now? :p

On a side note I couldnt give a monkeys about most of the loot, if I can get you ingame before next wed can i grab stones? :)

O

old.Bubble

Originally posted by bigchief
Strong dragon head in your house now? :p

On a side note I couldnt give a monkeys about most of the loot, if I can get you ingame before next wed can i grab stones? :)

cheeky sod :)

Sure anyone who wants the stones early contact me in game with the toon you want on the raid with, i will not be giving stones to alts for secuity reasons (unless i know you :p)

C

cHodAX

Just give me my stones and slip me a Timeless Indigo Mail, we won't tell anyone ;)

O

old.Bubble

2 x Timeless Idigo Chain
1 x Friar Robe
1 x Cloth Cap

Loads of non 99%

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread