Dragon Raid - 12th January - 23 player raid

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Ok guys and gals here is the way the raid will work. There will be 1 tanking group with 2 warrior cross guarding each other permanently taunting the dragon. The aim is for this group to hold all the agro while the damaging group erm does most damage hehe.

The WARRIORS will tank from the south side of the mound with the damaging group at the middle and north side. I want all seers and casters in the middle of the mound in the radius of the FoP.

There will be NO FoP's done by anyone in the main groups - the only SINGLE fop will be put up by my shammy and I will run her to the mound and drop a fop in the middle every few mins. This I proved worked to much lower her ae and pbae attacks on the last raid.

Many thanks to cemi0 from Mid/Excal for most of the new ideas on the new grp setup :)

GROUP 1 - Agro Holding Tank Group:
Warrior (MOB2+)
Warrior (MOB2+)
Savage or Berserker
Healer (Pac)
Healer (Aug)
Healer (Mend)
Aug Shaman
Suppression RM (6sec PBT)

The 2 WARRIORS will taunt attack the dragon at all times and will also cross guard each other while staying next to each other south side of the mound.
The Zerk/Savage will use detaunts or std styles but WILL NOT TAUNT.
The PAC Healer will keep a constant pox on all seers in the group, STUN any adds at the lair and heal as required.
The AUG Healer will keep the highest level of CELERITY running at all times, HASTE all tanks and heal as required.
The MEND Healer will keep everyone alive.
The AUG Shaman will buff everyone with COLD RESIST, END REGEN, STR/CON and DEX/QUI to all ppl in group and will make sure as soon as someone is ressed they get rebuffed.
The SUPPRESSION Runemaster will keep PBT running at all times, spam BT on anyone with agro and will help nuking any adds of drakulvs or retreivers.

GROUP 2 - Damaging Tank Group
Savage/Berserker
Savage/Berserker
Savage/Berserker/Warrior
Savage/Berserker/Warrior
Healer (Pac)
Healer (Aug)
Healer (Mend)
Aug Shaman

The Zerks/Savages will use detaunts or std styles but WILL NOT TAUNT.
The PAC Healer will keep a constant pox on all seers in the group, STUN any adds at the lair and heal as required.
The AUG Healer will keep the highest level of CELERITY running at all times, HASTE all tanks and heal as required.
The AUG Shaman will buff everyone with COLD RESIST, END REGEN, STR/CON and DEX/QUI to all ppl in group and will make sure as soon as someone is ressed they get rebuffed.

GROUP 3 - Damage Add Group:

Healer (Pac)
Darkness RM
Aug Shaman

This is the buffing group. Their ONLY ROLE is to rebuff the first 2 groups - NOTHING MORE.

The PAC Healer will pox all 3 members of the group and res and rebuff any dead ppl and STUN any adds in the lair.
The Darkness Runemaster will keep DAMAGE ADD all tanks on the raid (rebuffing a tank as soon as required/ressed etc), nuke all adds in the lair.
The AUG Shaman will SPEC BUFF the 3 members of the group and SPEC BUFF ONLY any ressed ppl on the raid. Also spam ae spec buffs.

GROUP 4 - Exit Guards:

The last 4 ppl will each guard an exit solo and will make macro's for spamming ttheir exit when the Retreivers Appear. Hold them up by any means necessary. A tank or 2 from GROUP 2 ONLY will be named as helpers as requested by group4 members. Feel free to bring Buffbots along to help you at your exit.

Skald, SM, BD, Insta Caster/AE Debuffer

slaktarfar

Fledgling Freddie
signing up with slaktar warrior 50sheild 50 hammer 28parry
IP 2 MoB3 aug dex 2 tough1 mixed sc-toa stuff 2artis
ml9 warlord
rolling4 warrior

Lokir

Fledgling Freddie
signing up
--------------------------------------------
Jax-warrior
spec:50axe,42shield,39parry
Ra MoP2,MoB3,con1,MoP1,Toughness1
artis:none(pve char going for none xping stuff)
Eiron-Healer
Spec:44aug,31mend
Ra:mcl1,rp1,DI1,wh2,pr1,serenety1,ebond1
dec1,con1,tough1,purge
artis:none(pve char going for none xping stuff)
Odinh-Runemaster(45)
spec:45sup,15rc
Ra:serenety1,wp3
artis:not yet
Lillsten-Skald
Spec:39hammer,50bs,18parry (ml4 warlord)
Ra:wp2.MoP2
Artis:alot thou most need more xp
Zeir-Healer
Spec:44pac,31mend (ml10perf)
Ra:pr1,DI1,purge2,mcl1,dex1,ebond1
artis:EoY the only of intrest
will roll for sb as usually if i get grp

Mirohan

Fledgling Freddie
Ah well, looks like I can't attend after all. I wish you all the best of luck with the new setup though, looks really good. :D

Jakus Morgan

Fledgling Freddie
Jakegano 50 Warrior, 50 Sword/50 shield/28 Parry, Det/Purge/MoB etc, fully SCed, ML5 Warlord, RR3L4

Jakebot 50 Shammy BB, 47 Aug/26 Mend, ML10 Perfector, full ToA/Sced suit.

Jakeaug 50 Healer, 39 Mend/37 aug, Full ToA/Sced suit, ML10 Perfector, RR4L0.

Jakesage 50 Healer, 50 Pac/19 Mend, ToA Sced suit, no RR or ML.

Rolling for the remains & Seer drops

Or for Group 4:

Jakedot 50 Caveish Shammy, ML10 Perfector, RR2L7
Jakus 50 Skald, RR3L1, ML1 Sojorner
Jakelena 50 SM, ML3 Convoker

Maddude

One of Freddy's beloved
Name: Maddude
Class: Zerker
RR: 6L5
Spec: 50Hammer 50LA 28Parry
RAs: Aug Str4, LW1, IP2, Charge2, MoP2.
Gear: ToA Gear: 10%Spd 9%Style 8%Melee, 13Str 5Con 80HP.

If u wish i could come on mastahdude maybe.

Name: Mastahdude
Class: BD
RR: 3L7
Spec: 48Supp 24Dark 6BA
RAs: Purge1, MCL1, RP1, MoM2, WP2, Aug Dex2.
Gear: SI SC: 10%cast speed, 4dex 26piety

Or could even bring da huntah Oo

Name: Saikano
Class: Huntress
RR: 2L9 ( I think im not 100% sure )
Spec: 50Spear 45Bow 35Stealth 8BC
RAs: PD3, MoS2, FE1, MoP1.
Gear: SI SC: 2%Spd, 25Dex

Faelinor

Fledgling Freddie
Would like to come with my savage.

Rastafarion, 3L9 (will prolly be rr4 by raid)
spec : 44 hth 49 sav
RA's : MoP3, IP2, purge 1
suit: 6% melee speed, 4%style/melee dam, 19 str overcap, 22 dex overcap, 6 con overcap, 20 AF overcap. stats/reists/hth capped.

can definately attend the raid :) hope to see you there.

d34k

Fledgling Freddie
Signing up with (and hopefully there's still room):

Ducky ~ 50 Healer
40 mend / 36 pac
RR4L5 with Divine Intervention 2, Purge 2, Long Wind 1
ML2 Perfector
SC'd and cap resists, some ToA bits and a crap load of power pots
Rolling for: BD

GV-Miera

Fledgling Freddie
pc is back in shop for repairs so can't make it this week :s
i'll be singing up again next week tho :cheers:

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
Btw, patch day is tomorrow - servers will be brought down at 8.30 AM tomorrow, but should be up again at the end of the day. Hope it wont interfere with DR.

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Nice to see a lot of ppl signing up again but as this is my new 23 player setup it means a few dissapointed ppl but I will try and rotate when I can if this setups works as I hope it will.

Plz read under the groups for the exact roles of each class but I will also spam them in /bu on the way to malmo.

I need 1 of the sav/zerks to be my 2nd MA but not the warriors as they will permanently taunt the dragon unless we get a lot of drakulv adds in which case make sure you follow my instructions in /bu

I also need 1 volunteer to drive us while i spam the new instructions on the way.

Plz post below with the class you wish to roll for and I hope to see you all at West Skona before 7:15 pm (8:15pm cet)

Code:
[B]Bluey's 39th Lizard Bashing Session:

CLASS:			CHAR:			ROLLING FOR:[/B]
Code:
[B]GROUP 1:		GROUP LEADER:  		Jakegano[/B]
Warrior			Jakegano		seer
Warrior			Naglwar			seer
Zerk/Sav:		Ziial			seer
Healer (pac):		Farao			shaman
Healer (aug):		Ingafgrinn		?
Healer (mend):		Ducky			bd
Shammy (full aug):	Marmattaja		seer
RM (full supp):		Elhana			?
Code:
[B]GROUP 2:		GROUP LEADER: 		Timmae[/B]
Zerk/Sav:		Bluesky			warrior
Zerk/Sav:		Timmae			?
Zerk/Sav:		Nausilus		warrior
Zerk/Sav:		Nelex			Healer
Healer (pac):		Vidal			?
Healer (aug):		Eiron			sb
Healer (mend):		Fina			?
Shammy (full aug):	Balderina		seer
Code:
[B]GROUP 3:		GROUP LEADER: 		Gush[/B]
Healer (pac):		Krago			warrior
RM (full dark):		Zebolt			?
Shammy (full aug):	Gush			seer
Code:
[B]GROUP 4:		GROUP LEADER:		Ovron[/B]
Exit Guard:  Skald	Bertol			warrior
Exit Guard:  RM		Ovron			?
Exit Guard:  SM		Hurtzz			?
Exit Guard:  SM		Cayuna			?

========================================================
========================================================

The WARRIORS will tank from the south side of the mound with the damaging group at the middle and north side. I want all seers and casters in the middle of the mound in the radius of the FoP. I want the 2 WARRIORS to keep agro from the dragon at all times. Anyone else who gets agro should immediately detaunt or do anything possible to stop drawing agro to let the dragon get her attention back to the warriors.

There will be NO FoP's done by anyone in the main groups - the only SINGLE fop will be put up by my shammy and I will run her to the mound and drop a fop in the middle every few mins. This I proved worked to much lower her ae and pbae attacks on the last raid.

GROUP 1 - Agro Holding Tank Group:
Warrior (MOB2+)
Warrior (MOB2+)
Savage or Berserker
Healer (Pac)
Healer (Aug)
Healer (Mend)
Aug Shaman
Suppression RM (6sec PBT)

The 2 WARRIORS will taunt attack the dragon at all times and will also cross guard each other while staying next to each other south side of the mound.
The Zerk/Savage will use detaunts or std styles but WILL NOT TAUNT.
The SUPPRESSION Runemaster will keep PBT running at all times, spam BT on anyone with agro and will help nuking any adds of drakulvs or retreivers.

GROUP 2 - Damaging Tank Group
Savage/Berserker
Savage/Berserker
Savage/Berserker/Warrior
Savage/Berserker/Warrior
Healer (Pac)
Healer (Aug)
Healer (Mend)
Aug Shaman

The Zerks/Savages will use detaunts or std styles but WILL NOT TAUNT.

GROUP 3 - Damage Add Group:

Healer (Pac)
Darkness RM
Aug Shaman

This is the buffing group. Their ONLY ROLE is to rebuff the first 2 groups - and do CC and nuke any adds.

The PAC Healer will pox all 3 members of the group and res and rebuff any dead ppl and STUN any adds in the lair.
The Darkness Runemaster will keep DAMAGE ADD all tanks on the raid (rebuffing a tank as soon as required/ressed etc), nuke all adds in the lair.
The AUG Shaman will SPEC BUFF the 3 members of the group and SPEC BUFF ONLY any ressed ppl on the raid. Also spam ae spec buffs.

GROUP 4 - Exit Guards:

The last 4 ppl will each guard an exit solo and will make macro's for spamming their exit when the Retreivers Appear. Hold them up by any means necessary. A tank or 2 from GROUP 2 ONLY will be named as helpers as requested by group4 members. Feel free to bring Buffbots along to help you at your exit.

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
If there is still room, I would like to attend. Found out that I can dedicate the evening afterall. I will keep an eye on this thread and check with Blue tonight.

I can bring:
Maronan - Runemaster
50 Dark, RR6, WP2, MoM2, RP1 (those of interest, rest is aug stuff).
Azathrim - Warrior
50/50/28, MoB4, MoParry3 (PvE spec)

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Azathrim said:
If there is still room, I would like to attend. Found out that I can dedicate the evening afterall. I will keep an eye on this thread and check with Blue tonight.

I can bring:
Maronan - Runemaster
Azathrim - Warrior
50/50/28, MoB4, MoParry3 (PvE spec)

Obviously if everyone turns up then there wont be a spot available but as thats never ever happened on any of my raids then there is the possibility of a spot Aza - best bet is to pm me on Bluesky around 7pm ish m8 :)

arawem

Loyal Freddie
Maybe a hard day to do the raid today as Goa is patching to 1.71 :eek2:

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
arawem said:
Maybe a hard day to do the raid today as Goa is patching to 1.71 :eek2:

fingers crossed the patching will be done and servers up by raid time - but tbh who knows lol

Thrung

Fledgling Freddie
ah.. didn't make it this time.. oh well.. gl guys.. I'll cross fingers anyways.. ;4)

Kraben

Can't get enough of FH
Late sign in I know but worth a shot.

I can come with one of the following:

- Krafish Savage - 50 H2H, 42 Savagery, rest parry. RR6 with pve ra's
- Kraben Runemaster ( lvl 49 just ), rr1l9 in decent pve suit with capped resists. Have a lvl 10 croc tears ring and are sup specced = AE 6 sec pbt
- Krafiks Healer Pac specced. Capped ToA suit with a bunch of lvl 10 artis and ml 10 Sojouner, DI2, mcl1, pr1 and more.
- Krabone Bonedancer Sup specced. Decent pve suit with capped resists. LvL 10 CS.

Also I can bring either a 50 shaman bb or a 50 aug healer bb.

Its been a while since my last Dragon Raid but I participated in 6-7 raids when they first started with the 3fg system so pretty experienced.

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Bah Im sorry Bluesky, something important came up in the last minute. Drat this was probably my last dragon raid too and I miss it :(

Anyway good to see that you have RM replacement so I don't fail the whole raid..

Again I'm sorry and good luck!

Karmatika

One of Freddy's beloved
Signing up:

Szwok Banelord ml9 Zerker 50sword 50LA 28Parry
mop4 aug str3 ip1 charge2 reflex2 purge2
lvl 10 arti: SoM GoV Sun belt Battler Malice scalars +25 str cap 10% style dmg spd

Karmatika perfector ml6 healer 37aug 39mend
RA's erhm think i even have to spec xD ( pve spec tho )
lvl 10 arti: Eirene's haub Moon belt +13 dex +10% cast

Szwod Battle master ml2 42 savagery 50h2h 9(?)parry
RA's mop4 some more
lvl10 arti: snakecharmers... +11 dex 17str 4% spd

Will pm you for a spot today.
greetz
/szwok

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Azathrim said:
Maronan - Runemaster

ok Aza ur rm is a direct drop in replacement for Zebolt so plz read above and make sure you know what to do plz m8 - tbh its quite easy - spam dam add on all tanks non stop lol

bertol

One of Freddy's beloved
aps crazy day in job today :/ i m afraid i cant come to raid

soz for that blue and gl

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
Bluesky said:
ok Aza ur rm is a direct drop in replacement for Zebolt so plz read above and make sure you know what to do plz m8 - tbh its quite easy - spam dam add on all tanks non stop lol

Yay! I will drag Maronan to W. Skona in time for 20:00 CET - by the grace of the greater powers (ie, the login servers).

arawem

Loyal Freddie
Patching right now, hope i will finish in time, but not 100% sure, dont w8 for me, if u have another pbt join him/her, if im not intime i will pm u ingame bluesky :)

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Kraben can u come with ur bd as an exit guard m8 ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom