[Dragon Raid #100][P] Wednesday 24th May @ 7pm gmt

Ormorof

FH is my second home
oh i donate everything im entitled to to the gatekeepers, so wont be rolling for anything :p

Vancleaver

Fledgling Freddie
Confirming...

I should also be able to bring a bot with me....

See all you ppl there at west skona.:worthy:

Ovron

One of Freddy's beloved
. <--- Cookie... could be a dot... but it IS A COOKIE!!!
. <--- Definately a dot... could be a cookie... but it isn't!!!

Aremeriel

One of Freddy's beloved
Ingafgrinn Macabre said:
Hell, I could even accidentally cast group teleport out if I'm not carefull. Almost happened once before and come to think about it,I think it would actually be a fun effect though, the 8 of us suddenly trying to hit gjalpinulva when in Jordheim :p (well, atleast it's something to talk about for a few weeks, like my westside story :p)
Hmmmm.. Might be an idea to remove it from Qbar during the raid then. :p
Ovron said:
. <--- Cookie... could be a dot... but it IS A COOKIE!!!
. <--- Definately a dot... could be a cookie... but it isn't!!!
Just hand over the cookie, you slb. ;)

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Confirming.

As last time I'll be 15 min late but I'm logged at the lair so I will be there before you guys anyway :>

Rolling for thane.

Slatelighttone

Fledgling Freddie
I miss Azzarra, cutest little Kobbie Shammie ever. I am only coming if you let Inga drive, that way we should clear most of....well....everywhere on the way to the lair.

Confirmed for my spot, don't want any stones, don't want to roll for anything, just happy spending some time with the good people, well, the people anyway...

Joohl

Loyal Freddie
confirming
Diidee G4 Eastgate, will drag Trocca down there to buff G4 aswell.
I'd like to roll for Warrior

Haroat

Fledgling Freddie
Ingafgrinn Macabre said:
Well, I'll give it a go, but I can't promise anything... I might end up targeting the wrong character while healing, or pressing the wrong Q-bar or something.
Hell, I could even accidentally cast group teleport out if I'm not carefull. Almost happened once before and come to think about it,I think it would actually be a fun effect though, the 8 of us suddenly trying to hit gjalpinulva when in Jordheim :p (well, atleast it's something to talk about for a few weeks, like my westside story :p)

Details... details.....

rofl, now THAT would be funny! looking well forward to it... dracus as in pos? i have to keep you alive?! this is gonna be a loonnnnggggg night :( guess i should set my qb's up hehe

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
Im gonna be playing from a friends house and have to install the game first. So REALLY hope I can make it. If Im not there by 20cet PLS just rep me. Hope it isnt too much bother bluebeard :wub:

Rolling for warrior if I make it.

/Dracus

Nic

Fledgling Freddie
Just saw this thread & it brought back loads of memories :)

Lots of familair names too. :)

100 raids? Thats some achievement Blue. :clap:

Hope it went nice & smooth, as per the old times.
Well, as they almost always did! :)

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Nic said:
Well, as they almost always did! :)
Killed her in a new record time I think :>

16min iirc

Aremeriel

One of Freddy's beloved
NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Miss you: ;)

Zebolt said:
Killed her in a new record time I think :>

16min iirc
Aye. ;) Correct. ;)

Ormorof

FH is my second home
just shows that us old bunch are still capable of.... well not dying too much (apart from blue nanana :p )

had a great time (apart from the singing) and will likely be there next week... :p

Slatelighttone

Fledgling Freddie
We've still got some life left in us yet. In Italy next week so will have to give that one a miss, but I may just pop in for number 102...

We want to see the piccie!!!!!

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Nic said:
Just saw this thread & it brought back loads of memories :)

Lots of familair names too. :)

100 raids? Thats some achievement Blue. :clap:

Well, as they almost always did!
Jake, shame you couldnt make it but aye it went REALLY well tho and you were mised m8y

Of all my public raids (over 450 now) I still consider the Dragon Raids the most fun and enjoyable out of all of them and dont intend to stop hehe

Maybe one day we can twist your arm jake to come slap gjalpi around again with us <crosses fingers> ;)

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Ormorof said:
just shows that us old bunch are still capable of.... well not dying too much (apart from blue nanana :p )

had a great time (apart from the singing) and will likely be there next week... :p
\o/ yay ormie is back good and proper then \o/

/note to self: Try and keep the maddest tank of all (Inga) under better control and not let him use his agro radar (if) I let him drive again ;)

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Slatelighttone said:
We've still got some life left in us yet. In Italy next week so will have to give that one a miss, but I may just pop in for number 102..
cool Slate - was great seeing you back again m8y :)

Slatelighttone said:
We want to see the piccie!!!!!
ofc and just for the fact this one brought a tear to an old dorf glass eye here it is:
100thdragonraid.jpg

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
Yes was fun raid. Due desktop computer's hard drive crash, and its data recovery process still underway, I had to use my laptop. Unfortunately got probs running the game in it - it usually is stable, but it started to get VPU recovery errors all of a sudden, even I set clip range to short, disabled all effects etc. Well got to the lair in the end nonetheless :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom