[Dragon Raid #100][P] Wednesday 24th May @ 7pm gmt

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
[Dragon Raid #100][P] Wednesday 24th May @ 7pm gmt

This will be my 100th Lead Dragon Raid so am hoping to make it somewhat oldskool and include as many of the people that have slapped Gjalpinulva the most with me going back to the days when I took over from Ormorof.

I would also like to take the opportunity to thank the following people who have contributed at least several times (some many MANY times) on my Dragon Raids over the past 2.5 years. You all have given me the will to carry on with the Dragon Raids and even now I still really enjoy them a lot more than any other raid (my vent server adds somewhat to the atmosphere as those who come on will know too lol) ;)

How many can YOU remember from the following?

Aberrathien, Acasm, Aferin, Ajzee, Aldoran, Alorna, Amox, Animus (Tinah), Applejackz, Arathar, Arawem, Aremeriel, Arthemis, Aslird, Astar (Tinjus), Awol, Babyanana, Bagloor, Baldytyreth, Balkeriz, Banan, Bashir, Bergast, Bertol, Blackdeath, Blueman, Bogrot, Boomling, Boooomer, Bradlex, Brelakor, Brightmind, Brite, Brunore, Bufffffmeeee (Keeilb), Buliwyf, Caeli, Cerbie, Chamie (Dilandio), Chap, Cider, Cmos, Coeleo, Coolan, Cwini, D34k, Darkmack, Darksword, Delete, Delg, Destic, Diensdal, Dillyana, Dracus, Eleannor, Elendar, Etinay, Etta, Faelinor, Fafnir, Falseth, Farbaute2, Farda, Fayle, Fevnacca, Flama, Folly, Foreing, Funkdocta, Gaino, Galaha, Gandalv, Gayner, Ghaos, Gigabyte, Glacier, Gmod, Gnormesh, Gramnax, Granitus, Granville, Grayh, Grimbeard, Grivne, Gulag, Gungo, Gups, Gustav, Haroat, Heart, Heeroaw, Helium, Henx, Huzmor, Iceforge, Inca, Ingafgrinn, Inqy, Ironhand50 (Naudia), Isileth (Lofwyr), Ixnay, Ixoth, Jakegano, Jarumda, Jeriraa, Jimmae, Jollz, Joohl, Kados (Steward), Kaitlyn, Kaleid, Karmatika, Kedoz, Keelus, Kettil, Kivik, Klen, Kolez, Krag, Krago, Kromax, Krupp, Leanara (Kzanderf), Leiflalleglad, Lellonili, Lenore, Lilalo, Lilinallte Ceidadh), Lokir (Zeir), Loppis, Lothar, Lothoras, Maddude, Majsan, Malimbar, Marath, Matchless, Matrix, Mazzuca, Megarevs, Melachi, Melodia, Mercury, Miera, Minn, Moberg, Mongoose (Isquish), Mordur, Morthnak, Mundokar, Muttlee, Mythiey, Naglpac, Nausilus, Naz, Neberi, Nefi, Nelex, Nomans, Oldfavarid, Oldgrim, Orkit, Ormorof, Osri, Otho, Overdriven, Ovron, Ozar, Paldius, Peaches, Piratte, Pjuppe (Nat), Poisono, Private, Puppiluppan, Qwoz, Ranne, Reebs, Rhana, Robbe, Ronago, Rudor, Runardigi, Rustane, Schumii, Semanon, Shocker, Sigwyen (Mirkles), Silvermane, Slaktarfar, Slatelighttone, Slaughtererer, Slitzzz, Smygen, St Anger, Stormf, Svendoc, Tann, Taobitz, Tesla (Druif), Thanc, Thor666, Thornar, Thrung, Tiraine, Tizu, Tolbart, Trazz, Trina, Tsalin, Tumleratin, Ucallme, Urdammed, Valgair, Vancleaver, Vavires, Vell, Virragain, Vlamir, Walram, Werewolf, Wilburn, Willi , Xarya, Xenja, xxManiacxx, Xyria, Yma, Zappaa, Zardo, Zardoz, Zebolt, Zerach, Ziial, Zlugugg (Grimnor, Drakhz)

==================================================

This raid will be using my setup of 23 ppl and will include:

Warriors (Good MoB preferred),
Berzerkers (Good MoPain preferred),
Savages (Good MoPain preferred),
Thanes,
Valkyries,
Runemasters (full supp and full dark spec),
Shamans (must have the red cold resist),
Healers (all 3 specs),
Skalds,
Bonedancers,
Spiritmasters.

Plz post your EXACT SPEC below along with what class you wish to roll for from the drops. Also post any further relevant info eg. skald or runemaster with Croc Ring at level 10, seer with Egg of Youth at level 10 etc.

If we kill the dragon every attendee will get 2 stones - 1 full skill and 1 RA stone leaving 2 pairs left - I will claim 1 extra pair (for organising) and the last pair will go for lotto so 2 people will come away with 3 stones each from the raid. The usual 4 named MP drops and remains will be lotto'd in my usual way of /random 100 with LOWEST roll winning.

We will meet at West Skona before 7:00pm (8.00pm cet) for a move out very soon after. Please be there 15 minutes earlier if possible. My BG will be open on BLUESKY approx 30 mins before we set off.

==================================================

There will be NO FoP's done by anyone in the main groups - the only SINGLE fop will be put up by my shammy and I will run her to the mound and drop a fop in the middle every few mins.

There will be 1 tanking group with 2 warriors cross guarding each other permanently taunting the dragon. The aim is for this group to hold all the agro while the damaging group does most damage .

The WARRIORS will tank from the south side of the mound with the damaging group at the middle and north side. I want all seers and casters in the middle of the mound in the radius of the FoP.

GROUP 1 - Agro Holding Tank Group:

Warrior (MOB2+)
Warrior (MOB2+)
Tank
Healer (Pac)
Healer (Aug)
Healer (Mend)
Aug Shaman
Suppression RM (6sec PBT)

The 2 WARRIORS will taunt attack the dragon at all times and will also cross guard each other while staying next to each other south side of the mound.
The Zerks/Savages/Tanks will use detaunts ALL THE TIME and WILL NOT TAUNT.
The PAC Healer will keep a constant pox on all seers in the group, STUN any adds at the lair and heal as required.
The AUG Healer will keep the highest level of CELERITY running at all times, HASTE all tanks and heal as required.
The MEND Healer will keep everyone alive.
The AUG Shaman will buff everyone with COLD RESIST, END REGEN, STR/CON and DEX/QUI to all ppl in group and will make sure as soon as someone is ressed they get rebuffed.
The SUPPRESSION Runemaster will keep PBT running at all times, spam BT on anyone with agro and will help nuking any adds of drakulvs or retreivers.

GROUP 2 - Damaging Tank Group:

Savage/Berserker
Savage/Berserker
Tank
Tank
Healer (Pac)
Healer (Aug)
Healer (Mend)
Aug Shaman

The Zerks/Savages/Tanks will use detaunts ALL THE TIME and WILL NOT TAUNT.
The PAC Healer will keep a constant pox on all seers in the group, STUN any adds at the lair and heal as required.
The AUG Healer will keep the highest level of CELERITY running at all times, HASTE all tanks and heal as required.
The MEND Healer will keep everyone alive.
The AUG Shaman will buff everyone with COLD RESIST, END REGEN, STR/CON and DEX/QUI to all ppl in group and will make sure as soon as someone is ressed they get rebuffed.

GROUP 3 - Damage Add Group:

Healer (Pac)
Darkness RM
Aug Shaman

This is the buffing group. Their ONLY ROLE is to rebuff the first 2 groups and res - NOTHING MORE.

The PAC Healer will pox all 3 members of the group and res and rebuff any dead ppl and STUN any adds in the lair.
The Darkness Runemaster will keep DAMAGE ADD all tanks on the raid (rebuffing a tank as soon as required/ressed etc), nuke all adds in the lair. Also make sure you have made macro's to target the 2 warriors and 5 tanks for rebuffing the damage add.
The AUG Shaman will SPEC BUFF the 3 members of the group and SPEC BUFF ONLY any ressed ppl on the raid. Also spam ae spec buffs.

GROUP 4 - Exit Guards:

The last 4 ppl will each guard an exit solo and will make macro's for spamming ttheir exit when the Retreivers Appear. Hold them up by any means necessary. A tank or 2 from GROUP 2 ONLY will be named as helpers as requested by group4 members. Feel free to bring Buffbots along to help you at your exit.

Skald, SM, BD, Insta Caster/AE Debuffer

:: REMINDER :: REMINDER :: REMINDER :: REMINDER :: REMINDER :: REMINDER ::

Once chosen for a spot you MUST CONFIRM your spot

:: REMINDER :: REMINDER :: REMINDER :: REMINDER :: REMINDER :: REMINDER ::

Kedoz

Fledgling Freddie
First!!

Ill be there with Zeline tha Savage, since you know my all my secret stuff remain secret ^^.
Anyway good job on reching 100 raids m8, realy impressive!

Zardoz

Fledgling Freddie
How can i not sign up?

Zardoz the Aug Healer
Fatland the MoB2 Warr
Enormous the Shaman

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
How many can YOU remember from the following?

Aberrathien, Acasm, Aferin, Ajzee, Aldoran, Alorna, Amox, Animus (Tinah), Applejackz, Arathar, Arawem, Aremeriel, Arthemis, Aslird, Astar (Tinjus), Awol, Babyanana, Bagloor, Baldytyreth, Balkeriz, Banan, Bashir, Bergast, Bertol, Blackdeath, Blueman, Bogrot, Boomling, Boooomer, Bradlex, Brelakor, Brightmind, Brite, Brunore, Bufffffmeeee (Keeilb), Buliwyf, Caeli, Cerbie, Chamie (Dilandio), Chap, Cider, Cmos, Coeleo, Coolan, Cwini, D34k, Darkmack, Darksword, Delete, Delg, Destic, Diensdal, Dillyana, Dracus, Eleannor, Elendar, Etinay, Etta, Faelinor, Fafnir, Falseth, Farbaute2, Farda, Fayle, Fevnacca, Flama, Folly, Foreing, Funkdocta, Gaino, Galaha, Gandalv, Gayner, Ghaos, Gigabyte, Glacier, Gmod, Gnormesh, Gramnax, Granitus, Granville, Grayh, Grimbeard, Grivne, Gulag, Gungo, Gups, Gustav, Haroat, Heart, Heeroaw, Helium, Henx, Huzmor, Iceforge, Inca, Ingafgrinn, Inqy, Ironhand50 (Naudia), Isileth (Lofwyr), Ixnay, Ixoth, Jakegano, Jarumda, Jeriraa, Jimmae, Jollz, Joohl, Kados (Steward), Kaitlyn, Kaleid, Karmatika, Kedoz, Keelus, Kettil, Kivik, Klen, Kolez, Krag, Krago, Kromax, Krupp, Leanara (Kzanderf), Leiflalleglad, Lellonili, Lenore, Lilalo, Lilinallte Ceidadh), Lokir (Zeir), Loppis, Lothar, Lothoras, Maddude, Majsan, Malimbar, Marath, Matchless, Matrix, Mazzuca, Megarevs, Melachi, Melodia, Mercury, Miera, Minn, Moberg, Mongoose (Isquish), Mordur, Morthnak, Mundokar, Muttlee, Mythiey, Naglpac, Nausilus, Naz, Neberi, Nefi, Nelex, Nomans, Oldfavarid, Oldgrim, Orkit, Ormorof, Osri, Otho, Overdriven, Ovron, Ozar, Paldius, Peaches, Piratte, Pjuppe (Nat), Poisono, Private, Puppiluppan, Qwoz, Ranne, Reebs, Rhana, Robbe, Ronago, Rudor, Runardigi, Rustane, Schumii, Semanon, Shocker, Sigwyen (Mirkles), Silvermane, Slaktarfar, Slatelighttone, Slaughtererer, Slitzzz, Smygen, St Anger, Stormf, Svendoc, Tann, Taobitz, Tesla (Druif), Thanc, Thor666, Thornar, Thrung, Tiraine, Tizu, Tolbart, Trazz, Trina, Tsalin, Tumleratin, Ucallme, Urdammed, Valgair, Vancleaver, Vavires, Vell, Virragain, Vlamir, Walram, Werewolf, Wilburn, Willi , Xarya, Xenja, xxManiacxx, Xyria, Yma, Zappaa, Zardo, Zardoz, Zebolt, Zerach, Ziial, Zlugugg (Grimnor, Drakhz)

At least 90% i would say, some ppl in there gone for a long time now, brings back memories indeed.

Im signing up for the big 100 with my usual chars.

Vavikyr: Valkyrie - Spear - Full Template - ML10 Warlord - MoP3, MoP2, DeT2, AD3, IP1
Vavires: Shaman - 48AUG - Toa-ed - ML10 Perfector - MoC1/McL1/Purge1 - EoY 10
Vaviny: Healer - 44PAC/31MEND - Toa-ed - ML9 Sojourner - DI, Purge
Vavisinder: Runemaster - Full Dark - Toa-ed - ML10 Convoker - McL
Vavisto: Berzerker - LA/HAMMER - Full Template - ML8 - Aug str 2, MoP 2, Det 1
Vavisuxer: Dark SM - 47 Dark 27supp - Full Template - ML10 - Aug Dex 2, McL, MoC 2
Vavino: Aug Healer - 44aug 27mend 15pac - Toa-ed - ML8 - McL, PR.

See ya Wednesday Bluesky matey :D.

Aremeriel

One of Freddy's beloved
Of course I'm signing up with Arem for this one. ;)

And that list.... Sooooooo many familiar names.... I started counting, but gave up..... :eek:

Slatelighttone

Fledgling Freddie
Alright if you can use a severely underpowered and gimp skald (though extremely handsome, for a troll), who will have trouble remembering what half his hot keys will do, then I will come along.

I make no apologies for how many dogs get away, or how many times the dragon biatch wipes the raid though....

Aremeriel

One of Freddy's beloved
Slatelighttone said:
Alright if you can use a severely underpowered and gimp skald (though extremely handsome, for a troll), who will have trouble remembering what half his hot keys will do, then I will come along.

I make no apologies for how many dogs get away, or how many times the dragon biatch wipes the raid though....
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
Azathrym
Berserker - 50 Hammer/LA - ML10 BL - Complete 101str/101con/97qui/320hit temp. RR4l7+ with Charge2,Det4,MoP

Azathram
Shaman - 46aug,27cave,mend+ - ML5 PF - Complete ToA template. RR1 ... ugh!

Maronan
Runemaster - 47d/26s - ML10Conv - Complete ToA template, RR8+, with the Damage RA's.

Orta
Spiritmaster - 47d/26s, - ML10Conv - Complete ToA template, RR5, with MoC and Purge (can respec).

Rolling for a class that can win Dragonfury... Thane? :)

Lothar

Fledgling Freddie
Name: Lothar Fenrisbane
Class: Hunter
Race: Norseman
Level: 50
Sex: Yes !!
Spec: 45 bow, 12bc, 50 sword, 35 stealth.
Clothing: Kickass TOa look armor in black flashy look with a black cloak.
ML's: Sojourner 10 (Ancient Transmuter, Group waterbreathing, Personal Gateway etc.)
Realm Rank: 5L3
RA's: TS,IP, aug dex2, aug const1, purge,ect. Rolling: Hunter.
Looking for: Nobody, oh and peace in the world .
Positive sides: Fastest in the Far W.. erhm North, shoots faster then his own shadow.
Negative sides: I have a special ability called "unmezz"
Extra's: I have a sidekick called Gringer! He comes with his own teeth! ( keep him away from small luris and kobbies tho, he tends to bite/eat them)
Dislikes: Infils, LDs, mincers grrr oh and everything "evil".
Favorite Quote: She went down like a BAAAAD rabbit !!

And HEY Slatey !! ;) :cheers:

Wanna sign up Samawoon, hopefully he'll be 50 by then and have some decent armor/resists/items! His spec will be 44h2h 49 savagery ;)

Runemx

Fledgling Freddie
Signing up with siveth , berzerker templated and Lasea 48 aug/mend healer ( EoY , DI )

Minn

Fledgling Freddie
Hi Blue :)
Would be happy to join your dragon raid nr.100 :)
And yes, so many names to remember, what happend to Lenore the Cookiegirl btw? hehe

I can come with either:

Name: Minn
Class: Shaman
Spec: 46 aug, rest cave
Realm rank: 10l6
ML: ml 10 perfector
Artis (with relevans): EoY lvl 10
Ra's: Aug dex 5, Toughness 2, Avoidance of Magic 3, MoC 1, Purge 1, Mcl 1, Vehement Renewal 2, Ichor of the deep 2

or

Name: Kimm
Class: Runemaster
Spec: full sup (6 sec pbt)
Realm rank: 2l2
ML: None
Artis (with relevans): None (but SI spellcraftet)
Ra's: Mcl 1, aug dex 1, wild power 1

or

Name: Maj
Class: Warrior
Spec: 50 shield, 50 sword, rest parry
Realm rank: 3l4
Artis (With relevans): None (but SI spellcraftet)
Ra's: Mob2, Det2

or

Name: Kimse
Class: Spiritmaster
Spec: full dark
Realm rank: 4l2
ML: ml1 provoker
Artis (with relevans): Got toa'ed, but none with relevans
Ra's: Aug dex 4, mcl 1, wild power 1, mom 1

or

Name: Caresse
Class: Skald
Spec: 50 hammer, 43 battlesongs
Realm rank: 3l7
ML: none
Artis: None (but SI spellcraftet)
Ra's: Aug str2, sos1, purge 1

or

Name: Kimmy
Class: Thane
Spec: 44 hammer, 42 shield, 46 sc
Realm rank: 3l4
Artis: None (but SI spellcraftet)
Ra's: mob2, aug str2

Rolling for shaman btw^^

Etinay

Fledgling Freddie
signing up for dragon raid nr 100 with
Betty
40 mend/36 aug
EoY L10 :)

and this time also signing up for
Elendar
pink
skald
:)

Sigwyen

Fledgling Freddie
Woot Big gratz Blue on Raid number 100 i would be proud to be there with u if u can use any of my chars :)

/Mirk

Amox

Fledgling Freddie
hehe funny being back =)

Well nice timing for a comeback, 100 is insane, Gratz and I'll be there with:

<Edit later>

AmoX - Dorf Zerker
Skills:
ML:
CL:
Equip:

Comax - Dorf Healer
Skills:
ML:
CL:
Equip:

Archlich - Twoll BD
Skills:
ML:
CL:
Equip:

Aberrathien

Fledgling Freddie
Signing up with Aber to be there to see u slap ze dwagon for ze hundreth time! :cheers: U know the details. Rollin for caster

kioto2

Loyal Freddie
Signing up with Zmora dark SM for gate guarding.
Hope I will be choosen this time because last 2 times I was not selected. Probably as a punishement for not being on raid number 97 because I signed in and screwed it up by not showing there. My soul is begging for end of this torment :)

Tir

Fledgling Freddie
You know who I am!

Savage or the auger! All the RA's that count. :)

xarya

Fledgling Freddie
Hi signing up with xarya .Aug shamen , egg of youth lev 10 , full buff bonus ect ect . Hope to see you there for the big 100th :) .

Kolez

Fledgling Freddie
You Know Who I AM BY Now :p

If Not You Need A Beating :p

Rolling For The God Dam Remains (Again) coz not have won 1 yet :mad:

Loppis

Fledgling Freddie
I only been on 7 dragon raids and im on the list.
Thats an honour at least for me, thx blue.
I will stay on your raids as i consider those to be the best held ones becuause.
and i think many people will agree with me.
1. There is no question whos in charge of the actual raid.
2. There is no whine or argument.
3. Solid and good directives.
4. Great fun people to play with.
5. There is no leetness within the group, proper relaxed players.
6. Blue is just a jolly chap who i enjoy to raid with.

"just need to pull my nose out from Blues butt"

Signing up with Loppis: spec a solid healer 40 mend/36 pac

kvol

Fledgling Freddie
Hi Blue Big grats whit ur DR nr. 100 :worthy:

Singing up with thane..
kvol: 42shield 44hammer 46SC 4l5 ml10
ip2 & purge1, ST1, master of blok1

:bazbeer:
-----------------
Proud member of
The Dark Alliance
kvol(thane 4l5 ml10 battlemaster) :kissit:

Overppowered

Fledgling Freddie

- Ttm ( shammy ML5 Perfector - Template Done - EoY LVL 10 - 5L1 )
- Modernabot ( full Supp Sm )
- Arcanio ( LvL 47 thane )
- Perrimon ( LvL 47 Darknes sm )
- Manquisimo (LvL 49 Skald )
- Naitsirc ( ShadowBlade 4L0 - Template done )

Aberrathien

Fledgling Freddie
Aremeriel said:
Hmmmm.. Know you're a flea, but in Blue's butt???? OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hmmm... Hes got more fleas in ass than beard? ZOMG, has he got more hair there than on his face? :eek7:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom