Dragon quests - PLZ HELP ME

Caewyns

Fledgling Freddie
Enough said :p

Guys im looking for help on where to locate and kill these extra dragons. I found 3 in frontiers which are surrounded by 4 dragon minions but you cant attack the dragon while the minions are there but when u kill the minions the dragon dissapears.

Does anyone have a clue on how to kill them?

Also if any of u kknow any more plz post them here, ty all in advance.

dex

Fledgling Freddie
what quest you on ain´t seen that 1 before

Amanita

Part of the furniture
Those dragons haven't been "born" yet unless EU servers are further than I think.

When they arrive they will be in Sheeroe hills and you will need at least 5 people (if you're awesome) or 1fg (If you're not as awesome) or 2fg (If you're grouped with idiots) :)

Mnexxiz

Fledgling Freddie
Right now the only dragons killable are red con ones near the spots in Sheeroe where the dragon eggs were located (previous quests, not available anymore).

These don't drop anything important as far as I can tell after hunting a few of them.

Caewyns

Fledgling Freddie
As for the not born yet, how can that be if u can see them in frontiers. But i will head over to the sheeroe just to kill some of those red con ones.

If anyone know anymore dragon spots either Pm me in game or here.

Thanks again for ur help

dex

Fledgling Freddie
around the area southeast in sheerro towards culderach theres 3 new little towers think 1 from each direction theres a dragon in there and some eggs and guarded by some minions

Mnexxiz

Fledgling Freddie
Well, the dragon in the frontier is linked as appearance only (speak not a mob) to the 4 Dragon Minions and these are part of the level 38 (might be 48) quest from the start of the Dragon Quests.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom